Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,178 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

See What Twitter Did To The Account Of Nigerian Radio Oap Who Committed Suicide - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / See What Twitter Did To The Account Of Nigerian Radio Oap Who Committed Suicide (487 Views)

See What Twitter Users Did To Minister For Saying Nin Registration Takes 5 Minut / The Woman Who Committed Suicide Recently / Biography Of South African OAP Sakina Kamwendo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Twitter Did To The Account Of Nigerian Radio Oap Who Committed Suicide by Nobody: 8:11am On Aug 06, 2018
I have been going the account of the Nigerian on Air Radio personality who committed suicide and each day i notice twitter does something to her account.her account handle which is @Lumiii_
I discovered her account had a lot of followers she had people like Don Jazzy following her.
At first her account was LOCKED where no one can comment or retweet her tweets.
After some days i found out her tweet were removed from her timeline
But to my utmost surprise i found out her account background picture which had an alien symbol was removed.
I find this very embarrassing and humiliating i think twitter would have allowed her account so people can examine her post and learn from her feelings via tweets.
I see this as a bully from twitter,
Attached to this post are the screenshoot.
FOLLOW THIS TWITTER @KILLDEPRESSIONS and talk to some your words might be saving a Life.
This Lady is going through depression as well.
THANKS NAIRALANDERS

Re: See What Twitter Did To The Account Of Nigerian Radio Oap Who Committed Suicide by Topmaike007(m): 8:20am On Aug 06, 2018
na wa oo
Re: See What Twitter Did To The Account Of Nigerian Radio Oap Who Committed Suicide by DaInferno(m): 8:21am On Aug 06, 2018
don't take the matter too personal... it could be a family member or someone who has access to her phone that's doing the changes for reasons
Re: See What Twitter Did To The Account Of Nigerian Radio Oap Who Committed Suicide by Mutemenot(m): 8:24am On Aug 06, 2018
Wetin u dey find for dead body tweet
Re: See What Twitter Did To The Account Of Nigerian Radio Oap Who Committed Suicide by Nobody: 9:38am On Aug 06, 2018
Mutemenot:
Wetin u dey find for dead body tweet
Am just a good observer I feel it's good we understand the impact of our actions and how the Social Media handles Africans issues as it affects us psychologically.
Re: See What Twitter Did To The Account Of Nigerian Radio Oap Who Committed Suicide by Mutemenot(m): 9:42am On Aug 06, 2018
muyinice:

Am just a good observer I feel it's good we understand the impact of our actions and how the Social Media handles Africans issues as it affects us psychologically.

We don't have the legal system that governs such rights bro. Until we Africans set our home in order then we can persuade any infringement
Re: See What Twitter Did To The Account Of Nigerian Radio Oap Who Committed Suicide by Nobody: 9:42am On Aug 06, 2018
DaInferno:
don't take the matter too personal... it could be a family member or someone who has access to her phone that's doing the changes for reasons
You mean the family or someone LOCKED the account and disabled some features on that account?
That's not possible.
Re: See What Twitter Did To The Account Of Nigerian Radio Oap Who Committed Suicide by Nobody: 9:47am On Aug 06, 2018
Mutemenot:

We don't have the legal system that governs such rights bro. Until we Africans set our home in order then we can persuade any infringement
Least we have Dr Okonjo Iweala as a board member of the Twitter and we have a lots of people using this platform.
I feel we need to take issues like this seriously because it's very embarrassing and I feel it's a bully on this lady as well.

(1) (Reply)

Gay Men Brakes Into Man’s Home To Rape Him. / Bad Network Cripple Activitiesat Polaris Bank / The Difference Between A Yahoo Boy And A Ritualist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.