Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,548 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

How To Start A Local Restaurant Business In Nigeria, - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Start A Local Restaurant Business In Nigeria, (284 Views)

My Adventurous Trip To A Local Village Market In Delta State To Buy Yam Tubers. / How To Starts Local Restaurant In Nigeria And Make Cool Cash. / Yomi Shogunle Shopping From A Local Market (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Start A Local Restaurant Business In Nigeria, by GIFTNAIJA: 8:14am On Aug 06, 2018
today. A good local restaurant like the one I am about to explain make about N20,000 daily as pure profit. Multiply that by 30 and
you will get N600,000.
Restaurant business is one business that
has been creating millionaires in Nigeria
for decades. They will always be the need
for places to eat out. You can take
advantage of this opportunity and start
your own restaurant business in Nigeria
Now, let’s get down to the business of the
day..............see the below link to continue reading
http://infoguide.com.ng/start-local-restaurant-business-nigeria/

(1) (Reply)

Facebook Research / Crude Oil Buyer Needed For Instance Transaction / How I Make Money Online Via Domain Registration And Webhosting As A Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.