Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

Omotola Jalade Dancing At Her School, Command Kaduna Reunion After 25 Years - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola Jalade Dancing At Her School, Command Kaduna Reunion After 25 Years (45229 Views)

Purity Okojie Swims For Her School At The World School Games In Dubai / Mr Jollof Pictured With Success, The Warri Schoolgirl, Settles Her School Fees / Is This Albino Guy Hot? Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Asks (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omotola Jalade Dancing At Her School, Command Kaduna Reunion After 25 Years by minasota(f): 1:35pm On Aug 06, 2018
LesbianBoy:
Omotola husband dey enjoy o! To fvck this her big bum bum go sweet i swear! grin grin
!diotic

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade Dancing At Her School, Command Kaduna Reunion After 25 Years by lordnaruto: 1:35pm On Aug 06, 2018
h
Re: Omotola Jalade Dancing At Her School, Command Kaduna Reunion After 25 Years by LesbianBoy(m): 1:36pm On Aug 06, 2018
minasota:
!diotic

If slap you! See as you do mouth like person wey carry sperm for mouth grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Omotola Jalade Dancing At Her School, Command Kaduna Reunion After 25 Years by maestroferddi: 1:38pm On Aug 06, 2018
She is letting herself go...

African women and excess goodies...

Work out? Whosai?

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade Dancing At Her School, Command Kaduna Reunion After 25 Years by VonTrapp: 1:38pm On Aug 06, 2018
Na only people wey don make am dey show face for reunion party, the poor ones no dey show face

2 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade Dancing At Her School, Command Kaduna Reunion After 25 Years by adewumiopeyemi(m): 1:39pm On Aug 06, 2018
Nice one so beautuful slay mama continue to slay ma.
Re: Omotola Jalade Dancing At Her School, Command Kaduna Reunion After 25 Years by gentlesmithugo(m): 1:40pm On Aug 06, 2018
minasota:
Stup!d
you are damn pretty
Re: Omotola Jalade Dancing At Her School, Command Kaduna Reunion After 25 Years by franchasng: 1:41pm On Aug 06, 2018
All the sperm collected from different senators, governors, movie directors and rich foreigners have started working on her body; she is now as fat as Buffalo, may even become fatter than Kenyan Elephant.

Pls nobody should quote me, I am not in a good mood; mourning my neighbor's pretty dog Jango angry angry
Re: Omotola Jalade Dancing At Her School, Command Kaduna Reunion After 25 Years by Odingo1: 1:43pm On Aug 06, 2018
dominique:
So she graduated from high school at the age of 15? In the 90s, that's almost impossible. The youngest that graduated secondary schools then were 16, in most cases between 16-18. Omotola can't possibly be 40, she should be around 42/43

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Women can lie about their age nobi small.

finish secondary school 93 and still claiming under 40.
Re: Omotola Jalade Dancing At Her School, Command Kaduna Reunion After 25 Years by aribisala0(m): 1:51pm On Aug 06, 2018
sKeetz:
She should hit a gym ASAP before she turns into a whale. undecided
So this one na wetin?
Re: Omotola Jalade Dancing At Her School, Command Kaduna Reunion After 25 Years by DhatPeacefuldud(m): 2:06pm On Aug 06, 2018
iya onidi nla

Re: Omotola Jalade Dancing At Her School, Command Kaduna Reunion After 25 Years by SourGrape: 2:19pm On Aug 06, 2018
LesbianBoy:
Omotola husband dey enjoy o! To fvck this her big bum bum go sweet i swear! grin grin
Rape her too..,u wan fvck somebodys wife.
Re: Omotola Jalade Dancing At Her School, Command Kaduna Reunion After 25 Years by phexx: 2:23pm On Aug 06, 2018
glamorousbluice:
She's getting too fat I must say

U are observant

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade Dancing At Her School, Command Kaduna Reunion After 25 Years by AngelicBeing: 2:29pm On Aug 06, 2018
sKeetz:
She should hit a gym ASAP before she turns into a whale. undecided
Chai shocked

Re: Omotola Jalade Dancing At Her School, Command Kaduna Reunion After 25 Years by Cuteshadyb: 2:29pm On Aug 06, 2018
Pretty mama
Re: Omotola Jalade Dancing At Her School, Command Kaduna Reunion After 25 Years by joganut(m): 2:29pm On Aug 06, 2018
Re: Omotola Jalade Dancing At Her School, Command Kaduna Reunion After 25 Years by aribisala0(m): 2:29pm On Aug 06, 2018
franchasng:
All the sperm collected from different senators, governors, movie directors and rich foreigners have started working on her body; she is now as fat as Buffalo, may even become fatter than Kenyan Elephant.

Pls nobody should quote me, I am not in a good mood; mourning my neighbor's pretty dog Jango angry angry

Blood of Ogun!!

Jango done die??
Re: Omotola Jalade Dancing At Her School, Command Kaduna Reunion After 25 Years by AngelicBeing: 2:31pm On Aug 06, 2018
franchasng:

Blood of Zechariah shocked

Re: Omotola Jalade Dancing At Her School, Command Kaduna Reunion After 25 Years by echodrum(m): 2:33pm On Aug 06, 2018
hisexcellency34:
She is too fat
shut the fvck up!!
Re: Omotola Jalade Dancing At Her School, Command Kaduna Reunion After 25 Years by daveP(m): 2:34pm On Aug 06, 2018
dominique:
So she graduated from high school at the age of 15? In the 90s, that's almost impossible. The youngest that graduated secondary schools then were 16, in most cases between 16-18. Omotola can't possibly be 40, she should be around 42/43
For the accuracy and precision of mathematics, I'm with you on this. Aunty is using football age for us true true. what a way to catch this fish.
Re: Omotola Jalade Dancing At Her School, Command Kaduna Reunion After 25 Years by no1madman(m): 2:36pm On Aug 06, 2018
hisexcellency34:
She is too fat
Says who?
Re: Omotola Jalade Dancing At Her School, Command Kaduna Reunion After 25 Years by scopicv3nom(m): 2:36pm On Aug 06, 2018
NICE
Re: Omotola Jalade Dancing At Her School, Command Kaduna Reunion After 25 Years by aribisala0(m): 2:37pm On Aug 06, 2018
echodrum:
shut the fvck up!!
Wetin do ya hand ? You no fit go strangle am? Oponu!!
Re: Omotola Jalade Dancing At Her School, Command Kaduna Reunion After 25 Years by Nobody: 2:37pm On Aug 06, 2018
dominique:
madame I too know
Re: Omotola Jalade Dancing At Her School, Command Kaduna Reunion After 25 Years by no1madman(m): 2:41pm On Aug 06, 2018
egojeny1:
She don dey fat o
Wetin concern u?
Re: Omotola Jalade Dancing At Her School, Command Kaduna Reunion After 25 Years by harriet412(f): 2:43pm On Aug 06, 2018
She's getting fatter, she had better hit the gym
Re: Omotola Jalade Dancing At Her School, Command Kaduna Reunion After 25 Years by franchasng: 2:48pm On Aug 06, 2018
aribisala0:

Blood of Ogun!!

Jango done die??
passed on this morning, the whole street have been thrown to mourning. Every landlord declared public holiday angry
Re: Omotola Jalade Dancing At Her School, Command Kaduna Reunion After 25 Years by aribisala0(m): 2:49pm On Aug 06, 2018
franchasng:
passed on this morning, the whole street have been thrown to mourning. Every landlord declared public holiday angry
Eeya!!

Jango was a real dog of God, A God fearing dog!!
Re: Omotola Jalade Dancing At Her School, Command Kaduna Reunion After 25 Years by Nobody: 2:53pm On Aug 06, 2018
Her weight gain, thou. Hit the gym, plsss, ma. But maybe her hubby's fine with it, who knows?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Majek Fashek@ Felabration: Dragging The Legend Back To Rehab / Man Breaks Efe’s Album Like An Empty Soda Can / Halima Abubakar's Outfit To Davido's Concert That Stole The Spotlight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.