Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,808 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Defections: Its Affect On Our Democracy And The Masses Opinion - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Defections: Its Affect On Our Democracy And The Masses Opinion (367 Views)

Buhari Waving To The Masses After Inauguration In 2015 Vs 2019 / CJN Suspension: Our Democracy Is On Fire - House Of Reps Speaker, Dogara / You Are A Danger To Our Democracy- Oby Comes For Buhari. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Defections: Its Affect On Our Democracy And The Masses Opinion by bloodykiller: 10:07am On Aug 06, 2018
I keep wondering and trying to figure out the meaning of "Nigeria" democracy when the elites and God fathers call the shots instead of the masses.

for the past weeks both top parties apc and Pdp have had their own fair share of defection which led to the question I'm about to ask.

I keep seeing somethings like "saraki will deliver kwara" "Akpabio will deliver Aks"
i keep seeing our youths the so called masses singing it without a deep taught.
how can one man or some group of not less than 10 elites make a decision and determine who the masses of more than 1 million vote for.
as in what's the need of the masses votes when a governor or some politician can determine the fate of his people in politics not minding their choices?
and to make the matter worse the masses is perfectly ok with this patten that can only be achieved through truncating the masses opinion via rigging.

that's why you see our politicians shamelessly defecting without considering the opinion of their people or the people they represent.
and you'll see our so called "yoots" applauding them calling it a game of interest which i ask of whom interest? the masses or the elites.

that's why you'll see someone that does not have a means of livelihood or any business by his name or even any meaningful employment but once he venture into politics you'll see the same person with fleets of cars and houses home and abroad.

yes it's a game of interest that's why our youths struggle to be like these looters in the future because of the "interest"

this so called electoral pattern have made it impossible for our youths to get the chance of ruling if not we won't be choosing between apc and Pdp.

in conclusion this system has proven to be a total failure and anti democracy which gave the masses right to select their leaders
as it stands now it's the elites that determines who rules the masses are just tools in the operation.

with these method and electoral pattern the youths should forget leading this country.

we need a total overhaul and restructure if we want to succeed as a country.

Good morning my people

-General Bloodykiller
Re: Defections: Its Affect On Our Democracy And The Masses Opinion by tsephanyah(f): 10:09am On Aug 06, 2018
“Some people might try to tell you that it’s a banana. They might scream, ‘Banana, banana, banana,’ over and over and over again. They might put BANANA in all caps. You might even start to believe that this is a banana. But it’s not. This is an apple.”

PMB till 2023

1 Like

Re: Defections: Its Affect On Our Democracy And The Masses Opinion by bloodykiller: 10:10am On Aug 06, 2018
[s]
tsephanyah:
“Some people might try to tell you that it’s a banana. They might scream, ‘Banana, banana, banana,’ over and over and over again. They might put BANANA in all caps. You might even start to believe that this is a banana. But it’s not. This is an apple.”

PMB till 2023
[/s]
i appreciate your devotion to your job but I'm sorry this thread is beyond your thinking faculty.

Thanks cool

1 Like

Re: Defections: Its Affect On Our Democracy And The Masses Opinion by bloodykiller: 10:11am On Aug 06, 2018
lalasticlala
my humble opinion cool
Re: Defections: Its Affect On Our Democracy And The Masses Opinion by tsephanyah(f): 10:17am On Aug 06, 2018
bloodykiller:
[s][/s]
oh no I taught I just quoted a human being cry
grin
Re: Defections: Its Affect On Our Democracy And The Masses Opinion by dukie25: 10:19am On Aug 06, 2018
I love defections.
If it was good enough in 2015, it's equally good enough now.

Ondo defection loading....
Re: Defections: Its Affect On Our Democracy And The Masses Opinion by Herdsmen: 10:43am On Aug 06, 2018
Nigerians are going for this because of the dullard in power..
All defection..both 2015 n 2018.. is all cos of the clueless sadist..

The whole nation want him out..even his household..yet zombies keep forcing down our throats..

We need to retire this clueless being in other to sanitize our democratic system and open up our political space for youths and enable restructuring.

Blame all happening ..on the dullard and his evil party.

Back to daura.. support this and preach it..

(1) (Reply)

Senator Saraki Calls Emergency Meeting Of National Assembly Leaders / Akwa Ibom Community Report: Adiasim Community Gets New Health Facility / See List Of 49 Senators Sign Against Saraki’s Impeachment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.