Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,875 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

You Are Unfit To Lead Mission To Rescue Nigeria Soyinka Blast OBJ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Are Unfit To Lead Mission To Rescue Nigeria Soyinka Blast OBJ (270 Views)

Bode George: Justice Ayo Salami Unfit To Head Panel Investigating Magu / Sowore: Gambari's Role During Abacha's Regime Makes Him Unfit to be COS / State House Clinic ‘Unfit’ To Treat Abba Kyari, Despite Gulping 13bn In 5 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Are Unfit To Lead Mission To Rescue Nigeria Soyinka Blast OBJ by Fyzt: 10:37am On Aug 06, 2018
“I now challenge you to search your soul, very deeply, and swear to this nation that you never awarded oil blocks in return for sexual gratification. I do not make accusations lightly and I despise snide insinuations. I believe you know me well enough.” https:///QARK0fM9EY
Re: You Are Unfit To Lead Mission To Rescue Nigeria Soyinka Blast OBJ by SolutionMee: 10:48am On Aug 06, 2018
Who is Soyinka

What a shame

People are talking

An unknown man dey follow dem talk

Adiche I know

Who is Soyinka
Re: You Are Unfit To Lead Mission To Rescue Nigeria Soyinka Blast OBJ by Redhot111(m): 11:48am On Aug 06, 2018
This professor is becoming so nostalgic. Look who is talking. The only time he was given opportunity to mastermind something, he came up with cultism which till date is still a major problem in all our society. Prof oo. God is watching you and posterity will certainly judge u

(1) (Reply)

NIPR Appeals For Reopening Of Ekiti Broadcasting Service / Dapchi Girls: See Leah Sharibu's Excellent Last Report Card / Senators, Reps Gain Access Into National Assembly (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.