Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,932 members, 7,866,527 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 07:21 PM

43 Beneficiaries Of Gbemi Saraki Scholarship Start Final Exams Today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 43 Beneficiaries Of Gbemi Saraki Scholarship Start Final Exams Today (377 Views)

Rotimi Amaechi & Gbemi Saraki Received In Office After Swearing-in / Full Names Of Buhari's Ministerial List: Gbemi Saraki, Akpabio, Amaechi / Kwara Poll: Gbemi Saraki Tackles Her Brother, Bukola Saraki (Pix, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

43 Beneficiaries Of Gbemi Saraki Scholarship Start Final Exams Today by TheLegalEagle(f): 11:18am On Aug 06, 2018
shocked
The 43 beneficiaries of educational scholarship sponsored by former Kwara Central senatorial disrict representative at National Assembly Distinguished Senator Ruqayyah Gbemisola Saraki to Bauchi State College of Education, Kangere, Bauchi will start tomorrow their final examinations which will earn them NCE certificate. The elated Gbemi Saraki popularly known as GRS expressed her happiness via her Facebook post where she wrote…

BEST OF LUCK TO THE GRS KANGERE STUDENTS 

WOW!! How time flies…

And then, there was 43. Three years ago, you started out as 44 strangers, the only common thread was that you were all from Kwara State, from Ilorin Emirate; with one desire – to make something of your lives, if given the opportunity. 

The opportunity came, far away from home, in a different state. Many of you had never left home, and now, you were being offered scholarship to attend the College of Education in Bauchi State. Many could not understand why the scholarship was only to this College. Why not within Kwara State, if not ilorin in particular, you asked.

I had my reasons, which included the need and benefit in interacting with people of different cultures, faith and norms, and the richness this brings into our lives as adults, learning tolerance, patience and respect for one another. 

I know many of you had to convince, plead with your parents to let you go. Back then, three years seemed so far away. 

And look at it now. Three years later, you have become tight friends, brothers and sisters, good ambassadors of your family, of the GRS Foundation and of Kwara State. 

You start your final exams tomorrow, hoping to all become NCE graduates. I know the results will be good, as you have all done so well in all previous exams. I am even sure that some of you will probably be in the top 5 students. 

Know that I am already so proud of you all. May Allah guide you all, protect you all and bless you all. 

So go kill those exams tomorrow, and bring all those wonderful awards and certificates back home!! 

Love you all xoxo
– Distinguished Gbemisola Ruqayyah Saraki

http://legendlens.com/beneficiaries-of-gbemi-saraki-scholarship-start-final-exams-tomorrow-in-bauchi/

(1) (Reply)

FG Reveals When Saraki Laid Foundation For Lawmakers’ Defections / Saraki’s Impeachment: DSS Operatives Block National Assembly Entrance, Takes Ove / Was The Sacking Of Daura To Pave Way for Osinbanjo Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.