Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,314 members, 7,819,068 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

Bambam Slays In New Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bambam Slays In New Photos (23401 Views)

Bambam Slays In Cleavage-Baring Outfit (Photos) / BBNaija's Bambam Slays In Bum Shorts / Ebube Nwagbo Slays In Camo Bum Shorts (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bambam Slays In New Photos by gistlive1: 11:19am On Aug 06, 2018
Bamike Olawuni who participated in this year's edition of the Big Brother Naija reality show has uploaded lovely photos on her Instagram page

BamBam has continued to soar high in fame outside the reality show which ended a few months ago.

From the look of things, the 29-year old who is romantically involved with Teddy A is doing well.

The Bells University graduate looked amazing in the latest photo she shared on her Instagram page.

She has been doing music and also featuring in some movies which are set to fully hit the market.

See more photos:

http://naijabuzz.com.ng/2018/08/06/bambam-slays-in-new-photos/

2 Likes

Re: Bambam Slays In New Photos by amaniro: 11:32am On Aug 06, 2018
pretty girl wink

Anybody that comes here to spill that stale stuff "toilet" olosho, etc don't let your enemies catch up with you. Idiot. Just forget it!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bambam Slays In New Photos by eezeribe(m): 11:42am On Aug 06, 2018
She is ugly as a human being but beautiful as a rat... She even looks like Angelina Ballerina

24 Likes

Re: Bambam Slays In New Photos by amostheo(m): 11:44am On Aug 06, 2018
Cool
Re: Bambam Slays In New Photos by godliman: 12:02pm On Aug 06, 2018
amaniro:
pretty girl wink

Anybody that comes here to spill that stale stuff "toilet" olosho, etc don't let your enemies catch up with you. Idiot. Just forget it!
You think our brains are formatted abi? That name Bam Bam will forever be synonymous with toilet sex it's not our making, if it were shameful she shouldnt have tried it. In fact another name for sex in the poo house is = Bam Bam QED. Dont blame me I didnt cause it. There is a good and also a bad way to be famous she chosed the later-pity

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bambam Slays In New Photos by DABREEZYTOS(f): 2:00pm On Aug 06, 2018
i dunno why whenever any 'sex' issue come public,women are the ones who always get the blame n get lynched with dirty words on social media as if she's the only one involved....smh...people need to grow up
godliman:

You think our brains are formatted abi? That name Bam Bam will forever be synonymous with toilet sex it's not our making, if it were shameful she shouldnt have tried it. In fact another name for sex in the poo house is = Bam Bam QED. Dont blame me I didnt cause it. There is a good and also a bad way to be famous she chosed the later-pity

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bambam Slays In New Photos by EtherealAnn(f): 3:18pm On Aug 06, 2018
BB naija really opened doors for her

2 Likes

Re: Bambam Slays In New Photos by lacemose(m): 3:18pm On Aug 06, 2018
that's really beautiful. bbnaija is a platform to show off some beautiful and really sexy ladies like bam bam over here...but is that the definition of beauty? see what beauty really means

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pt4onWkSM4w
Re: Bambam Slays In New Photos by notoriousbabe: 3:19pm On Aug 06, 2018
Dis babe go dey dull in bed, even if she dey moan or scream all na pretence
Re: Bambam Slays In New Photos by Lorenzop: 3:19pm On Aug 06, 2018
EtherealAnn:
BB naija really opened doors for her
Yeah right, doors to shamlessness

12 Likes

Re: Bambam Slays In New Photos by Cholls(m): 3:20pm On Aug 06, 2018
amaniro:
pretty girl wink

my brother like say she go give you her pussy to put ya small kokoro

9 Likes

Re: Bambam Slays In New Photos by gezz858(m): 3:20pm On Aug 06, 2018
ugly as fu*k

make up is a bea

10 Likes

Re: Bambam Slays In New Photos by Xcelinteriors(f): 3:21pm On Aug 06, 2018
I have that wallpaper and it is just 6000 for a roll. Check my signature

1 Like

Re: Bambam Slays In New Photos by kayla247: 3:21pm On Aug 06, 2018
Beautiful!!!

1 Like

Re: Bambam Slays In New Photos by Sirpaul(m): 3:21pm On Aug 06, 2018
and I remember toilet things

7 Likes

Re: Bambam Slays In New Photos by legba1(m): 3:24pm On Aug 06, 2018
eezeribe:
She is ugly as a human being but beautiful as a rat... She even looks like Angelina Ballerina

Show me your sisters bro...

1 Like

Re: Bambam Slays In New Photos by AJJ17(m): 3:25pm On Aug 06, 2018
Brandy comes to mind... smiley

1 Like

Re: Bambam Slays In New Photos by AngelicBeing: 3:25pm On Aug 06, 2018
notoriousbabe:
Dis babe go dey dull in bed, even if she dey moan or scream all na pretence
shocked

Re: Bambam Slays In New Photos by EtherealAnn(f): 3:25pm On Aug 06, 2018
Lorenzop:
Yeah right, doors to shamlessness
She successfully owns a business brand and has a couple of endorsement deals. If that is shamelessness I wanna be one

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bambam Slays In New Photos by anayolity: 3:42pm On Aug 06, 2018
NO BE LIE SHE GET RAT FACE............. NKAPI TO BE PRECISE undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Bambam Slays In New Photos by mgtow: 3:48pm On Aug 06, 2018
To close mouth dey always hard this girl. Na curse??

5 Likes

Re: Bambam Slays In New Photos by Zane2point4(m): 3:51pm On Aug 06, 2018
Nn
Re: Bambam Slays In New Photos by mtchris(m): 4:04pm On Aug 06, 2018
Am I the only one who's seeing only cartoon?
Re: Bambam Slays In New Photos by GetCofOProperty: 4:28pm On Aug 06, 2018
Thank you for this update.

You can check my signature just here in blue below this line.
Re: Bambam Slays In New Photos by Vivuch: 4:28pm On Aug 06, 2018
I love this girl's attitude. Bembem babe la hot

2 Likes

Re: Bambam Slays In New Photos by Vivuch: 4:30pm On Aug 06, 2018
godliman:

deal with it, she getting paid, but you angel Gabriel will continue to wallow in abject poverty. Hope you have gotten your PVC? Because Buhari will make life more harder for you. Lazy youth

Re: Bambam Slays In New Photos by Patrinus: 4:40pm On Aug 06, 2018
Why are people hating on this girl?

She's beautiful. . . . damn you all! tongue

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dotman Acquires A New BMW (Photo) / Throwback Pictures Of Davido / Mercy Aigbe Bags Fashion Entrepreneur Of The Year Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.