Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,082 members, 7,821,726 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

I Don’t Need Money For Anything – Amaechi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Don’t Need Money For Anything – Amaechi (421 Views)

Herdsmen Don’t Need Visa To Enter Nigeria – Bodejo, Miyetti Allah Leader / Segalink To EFCC: 'To Probe Tinubu, You Don’t Need Petition' / Rotimi Amaechi: 'I Don't Drink Or Smoke, What Do I Need Money For?' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don’t Need Money For Anything – Amaechi by akelicious(m): 11:49am On Aug 06, 2018
A former Governor of Rivers State, now Minister of Transportation, Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi, has again, claimed that he has nothing to do with money.

Amaechi said that even people that criticise him in Rivers State know he has a good reputation, adding that he does not indulge in alcohol or cigarette.

The former governor, who spoke with Vanguard, said he has the moral standing to criticise members of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, for allegedly looting the nation for almost 16 years because he was not corrupt.

He said, “I ask people ‘what do I need money for?’ I don’t smoke, I don’t drink, I am not the one with luxurious houses and cars and it is like what I said when I became governor. I said Nigerian politicians actually commit what they call manslaughter, which is killing by accident when you don’t have intention to kill. How do we politicians kill by accident?

“The money that is meant for the people and earmarked to be used for building hospitals, you take it for your private use and the hospitals are not built and so Nigerians go to hospitals where there are no drugs and they die without knowing it. For me, you have committed manslaughter and the problem for me is that Nigerians don’t hold us accountable!”

http://www.akelicious.net/2018/08/i-dont-need-money-for-anything-amaechi.html

Re: I Don’t Need Money For Anything – Amaechi by vanbonattel: 11:51am On Aug 06, 2018
grin

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Need Money For Anything – Amaechi by dukie25: 11:51am On Aug 06, 2018
Amaechi is like a child caught with ice cream. The mum would say, I told not to touch that ice-cream. The child, oblivious he's painted his face with ice-cream would still deny touching any ice-cream.
Re: I Don’t Need Money For Anything – Amaechi by aribisala0(m): 11:51am On Aug 06, 2018
So all that Abacha loot was meant for Ciga and booze

Chai!!
Re: I Don’t Need Money For Anything – Amaechi by dynicks(m): 11:52am On Aug 06, 2018
the devil right now: ah ah! Bros take'am easy na! na waterproof u dey use purchase most of your daily needs abi?.....your level of lie has risen ooo! it's getting too much ooo! it's getting too much ooo! ....

Re: I Don’t Need Money For Anything – Amaechi by mpianya39(m): 12:02pm On Aug 06, 2018
For your Mbiama mind angry
Re: I Don’t Need Money For Anything – Amaechi by Mrjo(m): 12:53pm On Aug 06, 2018
uncle why you dey lie like this?

Re: I Don’t Need Money For Anything – Amaechi by Uteghe(m): 12:53pm On Aug 06, 2018
I admire the honesty of most APC members.

(1) (Reply)

FINALY!! IPOB Finally Gives Condition For Peace With FG, S’east Governors / These Faceless Fear Mongers Do Not Mean Well For Edo State / 'god Needs Saraki To Rule Nigeria For 4 Years' - Primate Ayodele Reveals PDP Win

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.