Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,376 members, 7,836,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

Regina Askia And Her Daughters Stun In Bikini (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Askia And Her Daughters Stun In Bikini (Photos) (40945 Views)

Regina Askia And Her Daughter, Teesa Williams On A Movie Set (Photos) / Regina Askia And Her Children Celebrate Christmas With 2008 Vs 2020 Videos / Regina Askia And Her Husband, Rudolph Williams New Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Askia And Her Daughters Stun In Bikini (Photos) by Meti99(m): 2:55pm On Aug 06, 2018
Good for nothing but sex dolls
Re: Regina Askia And Her Daughters Stun In Bikini (Photos) by Nobody: 2:55pm On Aug 06, 2018
If some women really know how their body looks like ,They will fear bikinis more than hellfire
Re: Regina Askia And Her Daughters Stun In Bikini (Photos) by Zalvage(m): 2:56pm On Aug 06, 2018
grin grin

Re: Regina Askia And Her Daughters Stun In Bikini (Photos) by dynicks(m): 3:00pm On Aug 06, 2018
chei! chei! eledumare ooo!...ah! mehn na body be this?

Re: Regina Askia And Her Daughters Stun In Bikini (Photos) by HeartOfGold(m): 3:03pm On Aug 06, 2018
Easy man, see her as ur sista
Re: Regina Askia And Her Daughters Stun In Bikini (Photos) by sprints2: 3:06pm On Aug 06, 2018
oboi ilu oyinbo is good sha,,, see as dem fresh like ripe tomatoes
Re: Regina Askia And Her Daughters Stun In Bikini (Photos) by meolaniyi(m): 3:08pm On Aug 06, 2018
Thank God I have seen your pant and breast
Nothing to hide again
Re: Regina Askia And Her Daughters Stun In Bikini (Photos) by wink2015(m): 3:11pm On Aug 06, 2018
AGE IS FAST TELLING ON REGINA ASKIA
Re: Regina Askia And Her Daughters Stun In Bikini (Photos) by esosuo: 3:13pm On Aug 06, 2018
�. This pant and bra thing is becoming another thing buhari needs to put embargo on i!imported pants so that who can't wear buluku can show us bare yansh rather than show only side
Re: Regina Askia And Her Daughters Stun In Bikini (Photos) by HonAffoh: 3:16pm On Aug 06, 2018
made4naija:
Former actress, Regina Askia and her family are currently in Turks and Caicos Islands for some fun, Neal, cruise and parties.

She and her daughters, donning bikinis, have been posting gorgeous photos and videos on Instagram detailing their vacation.

See more photos and video

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/08/regina-askia-and-her-beautiful-daughters-show-off-their-bikini-bodies-photos/

Nonsense
Re: Regina Askia And Her Daughters Stun In Bikini (Photos) by HoodBillionaire: 3:19pm On Aug 06, 2018
if i cum in am now
she go say marry me
Re: Regina Askia And Her Daughters Stun In Bikini (Photos) by mukthar2000(m): 3:21pm On Aug 06, 2018
Regina,keep advertising that girl, u they hear me, na so u go they carry that girl disturb oba when u met him outside niger。u better show her good mother sample
Re: Regina Askia And Her Daughters Stun In Bikini (Photos) by Nobody: 3:22pm On Aug 06, 2018
solochris:
But the truth be say the gal fresh

she is actually edible cheesy cheesy cheesy

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Regina Askia And Her Daughters Stun In Bikini (Photos) by bluecircle470: 3:22pm On Aug 06, 2018
Printerscanner:
Cheap prostitutes.

Who are you!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Regina Askia And Her Daughters Stun In Bikini (Photos) by lielbree: 4:38pm On Aug 06, 2018
maclatunji:
Hmmnnnnn... what will this mother say if boys begin to treat her daughters like sexual objects?
Abeg shut up.

U can jerk off to their pics if that's what u mean by sex objects but you can't touch them! Not even close!

Thankfully they are in a sane civilised society.

Nigerians are just too idiotic on issues like this. This is the internet! Other nationals are here reading how you guys reason like animals!
Re: Regina Askia And Her Daughters Stun In Bikini (Photos) by united442(m): 5:06pm On Aug 06, 2018
Adebowale89:
the third pic ehn
zoom in the eyes of the man holding the mic grin
Adebowale89:
the third pic ehn
zoom in the eyes of the man holding the mic
Re: Regina Askia And Her Daughters Stun In Bikini (Photos) by freedomchild: 5:48pm On Aug 06, 2018
fuckingAyaya:
Marriage advertisement
hahahaha.. guy too much sense wee not kill you

1 Like

Re: Regina Askia And Her Daughters Stun In Bikini (Photos) by Egein(m): 5:54pm On Aug 06, 2018
Printerscanner:
Cheap prostitutes.
Like your mother.
Re: Regina Askia And Her Daughters Stun In Bikini (Photos) by oruma19: 6:23pm On Aug 06, 2018
But y women de naked and show us their pictures these days? this is not right na...tell me what remains now in her body that i v not seen...i dont understand anymore
Re: Regina Askia And Her Daughters Stun In Bikini (Photos) by package7(m): 7:46pm On Aug 06, 2018
End time mother and daughter

(1) (2) (Reply)

Akams_buafam Becomes Akara Brand Ambassador / Niyola: Banky W’s EME Wanted To Market Me In A Sexy Way (Video) / Toke Makinwa Attacked By Fans For Posting Pics Of Her On Tour Today(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.