Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,474 members, 7,836,875 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

Peter Okoye A.k.a Mr. P Shows Off His House And Fleet Of Cars - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye A.k.a Mr. P Shows Off His House And Fleet Of Cars (496 Views)

Between Oge Okoye & A Medical Doctor Who Slammed Her For Dancing At A Club / "Peters Village" - Peter Okoye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (PHOTO) / Peter Okoye Shows House And Fleet Of Cars (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Peter Okoye A.k.a Mr. P Shows Off His House And Fleet Of Cars by BetaNaijablog: 12:15pm On Aug 06, 2018
Peter Okoye better known by his stage name of Mr. P of the defunct music duo, PSquare has taken to Instagram to flaunt photos of his exotic cars and house in a bid to motivate fans.
According to the singer who went solo after Psquare split, the photos should motivate or inspire his fans rather than make one mad or sad. His post reads;
“#MondayMotivation I pray that this pictures Motivates and inspires you, rather than making you mad or sad. Same God that did for me will surely do it for you Say a big AMEN!!! #MondayMotivation #Blessed #LivingMyDreams #MyWayMyWorld #BossOfHisOwn #MrP’sWorld #TheHustleIsReal #ZOOM”
See Photos: http://www.betanaijablog.com/2018/08/peter-okoye-flaunts-his-exotic-cars-and.html

(1) (Reply)

“how Olu Jacobs Knew I Was An Adopted Child” – Joke Silva / Plane Reportedly Carrying Post Malone Lands Safely After Tyres Blew / Popular Nigerian Actress Shares Almost Revealing Underwear PHOTO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.