Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,019 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

Yoruba Couple & 4 Sons Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary In Matching Outfits - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Yoruba Couple & 4 Sons Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary In Matching Outfits (34727 Views)

Nigerian Couple Seeking Divorce Storm Court In Matching Outfit(pic) / Nigerian Identical Twin Grandmas Slay In Matching Outfits (Photos) / Nigerian Man, His Oyinbo Wife And Their 4 Kids In Matching Outfits Family Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Couple & 4 Sons Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary In Matching Outfits by legba1(m): 3:38pm On Aug 06, 2018
Mama awon boys

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Couple & 4 Sons Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary In Matching Outfits by Ugosample(m): 3:39pm On Aug 06, 2018
Isn't this lovely grin grin
Re: Yoruba Couple & 4 Sons Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary In Matching Outfits by nonix22(m): 3:40pm On Aug 06, 2018
you mean the madam??
JPENG:
Wow!! They look soo adorable
Re: Yoruba Couple & 4 Sons Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary In Matching Outfits by xtervaganza(m): 3:41pm On Aug 06, 2018
Only one of the kids look like oga grin grin

Chai
Re: Yoruba Couple & 4 Sons Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary In Matching Outfits by Amberon11: 3:41pm On Aug 06, 2018
The man is responsible for the sex of a child.
Lexusgs430:
Girl pickin no dey her bodi?
Re: Yoruba Couple & 4 Sons Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary In Matching Outfits by Haderonke20(f): 3:44pm On Aug 06, 2018
Her hands in the 4th picture th0
Re: Yoruba Couple & 4 Sons Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary In Matching Outfits by resurgent2019: 3:47pm On Aug 06, 2018
Juliusmalema:
Mtcheew.

Why now? After you will say you are not tribalistic. Just know there is nothing you can do to yorubas in Nigeria. Afterall, we have never hurt igbos despite years of provocation. You better grow up or you will stew in your own hate.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Couple & 4 Sons Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary In Matching Outfits by aspirebig: 3:49pm On Aug 06, 2018
Where is E-money
Re: Yoruba Couple & 4 Sons Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary In Matching Outfits by Nobody: 3:51pm On Aug 06, 2018
resurgent2019:

Why now? After you will say you are not tribalistic. Just know there is nothing you can do to yorubas in Nigeria. Afterall, we have never hurt igbos despite years of provocation. You better grow up or you will stew in your own hate.

Lolzzzzz..........sorry for that.....
Re: Yoruba Couple & 4 Sons Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary In Matching Outfits by BabaRamota1980: 3:56pm On Aug 06, 2018
Very beautiful. Congrats on 10th anniversary!
Re: Yoruba Couple & 4 Sons Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary In Matching Outfits by Trustme2(m): 4:04pm On Aug 06, 2018
Haderonke20:
Her hands in the 4th picture th0
Looks like burnt Boli( Roasted Plantain)

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Couple & 4 Sons Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary In Matching Outfits by Lexusgs430: 4:08pm On Aug 06, 2018
Omonoba1:
oga shut up if you don't know what to type. Besides, it's only the man that can ensure she has a female child by giving his X chromosome.

You want to teach me Biology?

Go back and read your biology textbook..... The man produces XY the lady produces XX....

Come back for second lecture....

NB - XX vs XY

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Couple & 4 Sons Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary In Matching Outfits by Lexusgs430: 4:09pm On Aug 06, 2018
Amberon11:
The man is responsible for the sex of a child.

They are both responsible.....
Re: Yoruba Couple & 4 Sons Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary In Matching Outfits by SarakiBukola: 4:13pm On Aug 06, 2018
Juliusmalema:
Cute couple......

God bless and strengthen this union.

Shocked to see you type like a normal human being.....

MODIFIED: You initially wrote "Mtcheww" before someone slapped some sense into you.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Couple & 4 Sons Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary In Matching Outfits by Nobody: 4:16pm On Aug 06, 2018
SarakiBukola:

Shocked to see you type like a normal human being.....

MODIFIED: You initially wrote "Mtcheww" before someone slapped some sense into you.

Lolzzzzz......abeg I no wan make my colleague ask me y am laughing....
Re: Yoruba Couple & 4 Sons Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary In Matching Outfits by Surrey2Bimshire: 4:17pm On Aug 06, 2018
kramer:
Beautiful pic, beautiful family! They all look gorgeous. This is how I want my family to look cheesy

One thing though, mummy needs to start keeping fit, the days of equating a large size/weight to wealth has passed. Just look at the husband

Sigh ..here we go again . Dietican Kramer,Lord of weight loss,king of know it all .

Wish them well and move on

Re: Yoruba Couple & 4 Sons Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary In Matching Outfits by GetCofOProperty: 4:23pm On Aug 06, 2018
Lovely family.

You can check my signature just here in blue below this line.
Re: Yoruba Couple & 4 Sons Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary In Matching Outfits by Felixv: 4:25pm On Aug 06, 2018
Lexusgs430:

it is the man that determines the sex of a baby...not the woman.

In the XY sex-determination system,

the female-provided ovum contributes an X chromosome
and the male-provided sperm contributes either an X chromosome or a Y chromosome,

resulting in female (XX)
or ,male (XY) offspring

Hormone levels in the male parent affect the sex ratio of sperm in humans.
Re: Yoruba Couple & 4 Sons Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary In Matching Outfits by Lexusgs430: 4:30pm On Aug 06, 2018
Felixv:

it is the man that determines the sex of a baby...not the woman.

In the XY sex-determination system,

the female-provided ovum contributes an X chromosome
and the male-provided sperm contributes either an X chromosome or a Y chromosome,

resulting in female (XX)
or ,male (XY) offspring

Hormone levels in the male parent affect the sex ratio of sperm in humans.

I very well know this and posted in my reply..... I say again, girl pickin no dey her bodi?

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Couple & 4 Sons Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary In Matching Outfits by Nono21(f): 4:33pm On Aug 06, 2018
Lovely family. Tripping!
Re: Yoruba Couple & 4 Sons Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary In Matching Outfits by bidak(m): 4:38pm On Aug 06, 2018
Wow four boys this woman is really trying
Re: Yoruba Couple & 4 Sons Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary In Matching Outfits by kramer: 4:40pm On Aug 06, 2018
Surrey2Bimshire:

Sigh ..here we go again . Dietican Kramer,Lord of weight loss,king of know it all .

Wish them well and move on

You must be obese grin

On the real though, I never said I was a dietician or know everything. One thing I do know however is that some people still have the mentality that obesity signifies wealth, which is dangerous!
Re: Yoruba Couple & 4 Sons Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary In Matching Outfits by ufuosman(m): 4:47pm On Aug 06, 2018
Cute family
Re: Yoruba Couple & 4 Sons Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary In Matching Outfits by Classictee89(m): 4:52pm On Aug 06, 2018
Bro its actual Y nt X

Omonoba1:
oga shut up if you don't know what to type. Besides, it's only the man that can ensure she has a female child by giving his X chromosome.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Couple & 4 Sons Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary In Matching Outfits by FisifunKododada: 4:55pm On Aug 06, 2018
Beautiful family. YorubaAmaka

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Couple & 4 Sons Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary In Matching Outfits by Surrey2Bimshire: 4:56pm On Aug 06, 2018
kramer:

You must be obese grin

On the real though, I never said I was a dietician or know everything. One thing I do know however is that some people still have the mentality that obesity signifies wealth, which is dangerous!

Erm no I’m not obese I’m well toned with perfect abs ...so yeah !im very far from being obese.
You’re not her doctor neither do you live with them to know what she’s been doing/going through in regards to her weight.
It’s important to mind your business when it’s comes to other people’s body
Moving on swiftly .
Re: Yoruba Couple & 4 Sons Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary In Matching Outfits by adontcare(f): 5:01pm On Aug 06, 2018
notoriousbabe:
let's do our own
I have lovely kids
Re: Yoruba Couple & 4 Sons Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary In Matching Outfits by peacengine(m): 5:01pm On Aug 06, 2018
Girl no de her body. God please bless me XY & XX
Re: Yoruba Couple & 4 Sons Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary In Matching Outfits by Hadeehart101(f): 5:02pm On Aug 06, 2018
Lovely kids. The third boy though kiss kiss Future women slayer cool cool
Re: Yoruba Couple & 4 Sons Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary In Matching Outfits by notoriousbabe: 5:14pm On Aug 06, 2018
adontcare:
I have lovely kids
come and burn too childrens for me
Re: Yoruba Couple & 4 Sons Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary In Matching Outfits by Lukonline(m): 5:14pm On Aug 06, 2018
Lexusgs430:
no dey him body...point of correction

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nagging Wife — When Nagging Gets Out Of Control / HANGING OUT WITH OUR KIDS / My Serial Cheating Husband Keeps Begging For Forgiveness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.