Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,408 members, 7,954,622 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:07 AM

How Nigerians Benefit From The Money We Steal - Rotimi Ameachi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Nigerians Benefit From The Money We Steal - Rotimi Ameachi (879 Views)

War Song: PDP Asks ICC To Place Rotimi Ameachi On Watch List. / Lagos-Ibadan Railway: Rotimi Ameachi Visits Site, Expresses Disappointment - Pic / History As Ameachi, Lawmakers Test Run 32km Segment Lagos-ibadan Rail (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Nigerians Benefit From The Money We Steal - Rotimi Ameachi by Latestnewsnaija: 1:38pm On Aug 06, 2018
Minister of Transportation, Rotimi Ameachi in an interview with Vanguard revealed how embezzled money was unconsciously circulated within the country, he also went on to reveal how Nigerian Politicians committed Manslaughter.

When asked, WHAT is the future of APC in 2019?

He said:

I am not God and only God can say whether APC will win or not but what is clear is that if you remove the God element, I think we are prepared to go because Nigerians will certainly reject a second looting, we cannot survive it. Sixty per cent of the rich depend on the government; so only three years that they removed their mouth from the breast milk everybody is complaining.

If I steal maybe a $100,000 from my ministry and give to you, you will say ‘oh, Ameachi is the most generous minister’ but you didn’t ask me where I got it from. Now, you go home and give $50,000 to your wife and she takes $20,000 and gives to her mother, her mother goes to the market buys egusi and the woman she bought egusi from pays school fees, the person he pays school fees repairs his door, the carpenter that fixes the door, takes money to buy uniform for his child, the tailor that sews the uniform pays for a burial. You see how the economy runs and that is the economy of Nigeria and we are saying it just cannot continue, the economy has to be productive; that is what the president is saying.

Read full Interview here

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
OAM4J

1 Like

Re: How Nigerians Benefit From The Money We Steal - Rotimi Ameachi by Heartbender: 1:47pm On Aug 06, 2018
This man is dumb as a door nail. So, only stolen funds circulate the country like that? If you work and earn a decent sum you'd never give it out or spend? Chai....sense ofori

2 Likes

Re: How Nigerians Benefit From The Money We Steal - Rotimi Ameachi by Nbote(m): 2:58pm On Aug 06, 2018
Why do we have such daft ppl in govt abeg?? So everybody who's complaining of d biting hardship all depend on d govt circulation abi?? No b ur fault

2 Likes

Re: How Nigerians Benefit From The Money We Steal - Rotimi Ameachi by iyobosadavid: 3:09pm On Aug 06, 2018
Period!!!! Bobo Amaechi, you said it all.... abeg! abeg!! abeg!!! wailers comot make i twale greet greet this man abeg
Re: How Nigerians Benefit From The Money We Steal - Rotimi Ameachi by StillX10(m): 3:09pm On Aug 06, 2018
You forget the hardship the govt you belong has plunged the nation into, the untold sufferings, the failure in handling security situations and the economy, the one-sided fight against corruption and you are here claiming that people left your party because they can't loot anymore.

With or without God element you and your bloodsucking master are leaving next year.
Re: How Nigerians Benefit From The Money We Steal - Rotimi Ameachi by Nobody: 3:21pm On Aug 06, 2018
Ameachi don repent oh. Whatever..
Re: How Nigerians Benefit From The Money We Steal - Rotimi Ameachi by Cholls(m): 3:23pm On Aug 06, 2018
iyobosadavid:
Period!!!! Bobo Amaechi, you said it all.... abeg! abeg!! abeg!!! wailers comot make i twale greet greet this man abeg
my brother said what

1 Like

Re: How Nigerians Benefit From The Money We Steal - Rotimi Ameachi by Nobody: 3:31pm On Aug 06, 2018
No matter how you sugarcoat it, the fact of the matter is that stealing is a crime and those who steal public funds should be thrown inside jail and the key flung into sahara desert...That is how it is done in serious countries and their economy is better for it.

Check my signature.
Re: How Nigerians Benefit From The Money We Steal - Rotimi Ameachi by MENZPRIDE(m): 5:40pm On Aug 06, 2018
We know you are lying, but just kwantinue.....

Re: How Nigerians Benefit From The Money We Steal - Rotimi Ameachi by Latestnewsnaija: 6:30pm On Aug 06, 2018
Mynd44 this page is FP worthy
Re: How Nigerians Benefit From The Money We Steal - Rotimi Ameachi by Feedonline: 7:08pm On Aug 06, 2018
Imagine! talking about God and stealing, does this man knows the implication? Tell him God hates stealing of any kind and the law has it that anyone with stolen property is a criminal and you made Nigerians criminals by sharing stolen things from the ministry. .....,e good....?
Re: How Nigerians Benefit From The Money We Steal - Rotimi Ameachi by Latestnewsnaija: 7:12pm On Aug 06, 2018
Mynd44

(1) (Reply)

Ijebu-ode Federal Constituency,princess Olapeju Shote Set To Make History / Bariga LCDA Council Boss Bags Best Performing Chairman In Nigeria(pics) / Woman Proposes To Atiku, Offers To Become His 4th Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.