Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,724 members, 7,816,979 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

Rotimi Amaechi: 'I Don't Drink Or Smoke, What Do I Need Money For?' - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rotimi Amaechi: 'I Don't Drink Or Smoke, What Do I Need Money For?' (37254 Views)

Amaechi: I Am Afraid Of Wike, I Will Never Go Back To Rivers State / Amaechi: I Won’t Descend To Wike’s Level, He Was My Employee / Amaechi: "I Go Shoot Am O! No Talk Atiku, Say Bagudu" - At APC Campaign In Kebbi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rotimi Amaechi: 'I Don't Drink Or Smoke, What Do I Need Money For?' by Meti99(m): 4:37pm On Aug 06, 2018
Ameshi, the only Saint in Nigeria's politics
Re: Rotimi Amaechi: 'I Don't Drink Or Smoke, What Do I Need Money For?' by frowland(m): 4:38pm On Aug 06, 2018
kay29000:

I find it hard to stop too cos when I hangout with friends, I must drink...even if it is small quantity. But i have reduced it drastically now. Maybe twice in a month. Or tops, 4 times in a month. And I detox a lot so my liver and kidneys can relax small. Thank God the liver can regenerate itself if you don't stress it with alcohol for a period of time. My best drink is now warm lemon water...cheapest and one of the most effective means of detoxification.

Yea, I think reducing hangout with pals will help. Because there is no way I hang out with those my 'drunkin master' friends without having few bottles myself. smiley

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi: 'I Don't Drink Or Smoke, What Do I Need Money For?' by StillX10(m): 4:41pm On Aug 06, 2018
Let us collectively reject this man and his statement. so smoking and drinking are the only reasons people loot?

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi: 'I Don't Drink Or Smoke, What Do I Need Money For?' by GuntersChain(m): 4:42pm On Aug 06, 2018
So those who steal money do it because they want to drink and smoke.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi: 'I Don't Drink Or Smoke, What Do I Need Money For?' by Missonas(f): 4:43pm On Aug 06, 2018
Ask ur ancestors. Where and how do these guys come ip with crap statements like this. Drinking and smoking money na change for una
Re: Rotimi Amaechi: 'I Don't Drink Or Smoke, What Do I Need Money For?' by bidak(m): 4:43pm On Aug 06, 2018
Rotimi Ameachi the only minister that is working
Re: Rotimi Amaechi: 'I Don't Drink Or Smoke, What Do I Need Money For?' by jaytee01(m): 4:43pm On Aug 06, 2018
You don't drink or smoke but you are sporting an 11month pregnancy...... Kontinu!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rotimi Amaechi: 'I Don't Drink Or Smoke, What Do I Need Money For?' by ufuosman(m): 4:45pm On Aug 06, 2018
Lie of the month
Re: Rotimi Amaechi: 'I Don't Drink Or Smoke, What Do I Need Money For?' by Djinja: 4:49pm On Aug 06, 2018
For your numerous side chicks
Re: Rotimi Amaechi: 'I Don't Drink Or Smoke, What Do I Need Money For?' by Ojiofor: 4:50pm On Aug 06, 2018
As if money is meant for alcohol and smoke alone.
you don't like money but you live in mansion and fly private jet upandan.
Btw, you may not drink alcohol but certainly you drink codeine from look of things.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi: 'I Don't Drink Or Smoke, What Do I Need Money For?' by CodeineJunkiee(m): 4:53pm On Aug 06, 2018
adewumiopeyemi:
Some people might try to tell you that it’s a banana. They might scream, ‘Banana, banana, banana,’ over and over and over again. They might put BANANA in all caps. You might even start to believe that this is a banana. But it’s not. This is an apple.”

2019 buhari sak

Are you rettarded? You've been trolling on all threads with this shiit
Re: Rotimi Amaechi: 'I Don't Drink Or Smoke, What Do I Need Money For?' by chris51(f): 4:56pm On Aug 06, 2018
When Rotimi Amaechi was Rivers State, he dealt with cultists. We had peace.
With Wike, cultists are celebrated. Ateke Tom who was terrorising Rivers State is now celebrated by Wike.
Rotimi transformed schools. Go and see modern primary schools he built in all Local Government Areas.
He built clinics.

For his re-election, he campaigned that he would build 60 clinics in 60 days and he did.

The problem he had with his people is that he said he was not going to share money. He used the money for infrastructure. This is why Rotimi Amaechi is dearly loved by non-indigenes.

I am not from Rivers State by birth but I lived there for more than 30years.

I tell you with all conviction that he is a self disciplined man and does not tolerate nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi: 'I Don't Drink Or Smoke, What Do I Need Money For?' by Nobody: 4:58pm On Aug 06, 2018
sojdson:
But you do ask man to get it any where he can.

Nope
Re: Rotimi Amaechi: 'I Don't Drink Or Smoke, What Do I Need Money For?' by Akpacha(m): 4:58pm On Aug 06, 2018
This mumu thinking all Nigerians are fools like him? Traitor! Thinks one only spends money on drinking and smoking.

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi: 'I Don't Drink Or Smoke, What Do I Need Money For?' by Nobody: 4:58pm On Aug 06, 2018
moshino:

Who is "We"? Speak only for yourself.
You guys are the ones stressing yourselves to impress.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi: 'I Don't Drink Or Smoke, What Do I Need Money For?' by Ghostmode2two(m): 4:59pm On Aug 06, 2018
show me your bank account balance and all the properties you coded then l will know that you do not need money
Re: Rotimi Amaechi: 'I Don't Drink Or Smoke, What Do I Need Money For?' by Ezi1993(f): 5:00pm On Aug 06, 2018
Biglittlelois:
You need money to pay the slay queens you have sex with!!! hellooo!!!
Loolz..funny

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi: 'I Don't Drink Or Smoke, What Do I Need Money For?' by phabulux: 5:06pm On Aug 06, 2018
krendo:

My dear I have stopped too courtesy of my madam

Alcohol is not good

Guy, nothing is good! Too much water can kill you.

Pshew!
Re: Rotimi Amaechi: 'I Don't Drink Or Smoke, What Do I Need Money For?' by tinktanker: 5:07pm On Aug 06, 2018
Women
Re: Rotimi Amaechi: 'I Don't Drink Or Smoke, What Do I Need Money For?' by omoelerin1: 5:08pm On Aug 06, 2018
Shey ori man yi pe sha?
Re: Rotimi Amaechi: 'I Don't Drink Or Smoke, What Do I Need Money For?' by tinktanker: 5:12pm On Aug 06, 2018
chris51:
With Wike, cultists are celebrated. Ateke Tom who was terrorising Rivers State is now celebrated by Wike.
Rotimi transformed schools. Go and see modern primary schools he built in all Local Government Areas.
He built clinics.

For his re-election, he campaigned that he would build 60 clinics in 60 days and he did.

The problem he had with his people is that he said he was not going to share money. He used the money for infrastructure. This is why Rotimi Amaechi is dearly loved by non-indigenes.

I tell you with all conviction that he is a self disciplined man and does not tolerate nonsense.
bros u can lie o. The was still insecurity. When was bmh attacked, when was reverend father of Anglican church kidnapped, when did doctors protest over the killing of their colleagues as well as kidnapping?Guy some ppl still keep dates. No gov is free frm insecurity

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi: 'I Don't Drink Or Smoke, What Do I Need Money For?' by obowunmi(m): 5:15pm On Aug 06, 2018
Your hotels and apartments in Ghana did not build themselves.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi: 'I Don't Drink Or Smoke, What Do I Need Money For?' by Ezi1993(f): 5:15pm On Aug 06, 2018
Abfinest007:
he say he does not need money for drink n smoke then he need money for women
OK na.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi: 'I Don't Drink Or Smoke, What Do I Need Money For?' by Nobody: 5:15pm On Aug 06, 2018
Who does this man think he is talking to?zombies who are incapable of thinking or what?.I don't blame him sha.When you associate yourself with nincompoops,u automatically become one.Why is he running when no one is pursuing him?His conscience is judging him abi?.What a pathetic,petulant and morose way to defend himself
Re: Rotimi Amaechi: 'I Don't Drink Or Smoke, What Do I Need Money For?' by Ezi1993(f): 5:16pm On Aug 06, 2018
tinktanker:
bros u can lie o. The was still insecurity. When was bmh attacked, when was reverend father of Anglican church kidnapped, when did doctors protest over the killing of their colleagues as well as kidnapping?Guy some ppl still keep dates. No gov is free frm insecurity
He can really lie no be small.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi: 'I Don't Drink Or Smoke, What Do I Need Money For?' by AllHailBiafra(m): 5:16pm On Aug 06, 2018
This man's foolishness is beyond mekwatalism, SIMPLE! And at the same time I think he's already preparing ground for his imminent faith after the take over by PDP grin grin
Re: Rotimi Amaechi: 'I Don't Drink Or Smoke, What Do I Need Money For?' by begwong: 5:17pm On Aug 06, 2018
WOMANIZER like you. So money is for drunkards and smokers only shey? ✈⬆
Re: Rotimi Amaechi: 'I Don't Drink Or Smoke, What Do I Need Money For?' by SourGrape: 5:18pm On Aug 06, 2018
How much alcohol and cigarette will he consume with his billions in his entire life, he's cautious about the health hazard and nothing more. A big thief like him.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi: 'I Don't Drink Or Smoke, What Do I Need Money For?' by Uglymugg: 5:18pm On Aug 06, 2018
adewumiopeyemi:
Some people might try to tell you that it’s a banana. They might scream, ‘Banana, banana, banana,’ over and over and over again. They might put BANANA in all caps. You might even start to believe that this is a banana. But it’s not. This is an apple.”

[img]https://media1./images/348caef7f383e12d740d7777726e54a3/tenor.gif[/img] I don't even understand what you wrote but it's funny to read
Re: Rotimi Amaechi: 'I Don't Drink Or Smoke, What Do I Need Money For?' by seborrhic: 5:21pm On Aug 06, 2018
chris51:
He built clinics.

You speak like the typical Nigerian brainwashed by politicians.
Please use your commonsense and stop speaking fallacy of things you don't know about.
You are supporting a crook with brainwashed conviction.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi: 'I Don't Drink Or Smoke, What Do I Need Money For?' by Nobody: 5:29pm On Aug 06, 2018
Amaechi 2023 just watch!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Adams Oshiomhole: Pain Of Rigging An Election Is Hard To Accept - PDP, FFK React / Principal Who Issued Ademola Adeleke’s Testimonial Admits Errors / Osita Chidoka Graduates With LLB Second Class Upper From Baze University (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.