Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,203 members, 7,953,751 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:19 AM

I’m Not Leaving PDP – Akwa Ibom Assembly Speaker - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Not Leaving PDP – Akwa Ibom Assembly Speaker (508 Views)

I’m Leaving PDP For APC, Umahi Tells Secondus, Others / Senator Akpabio Apologises For Leaving PDP / Akwa Ibom Assembly Reconvenes, Suspend 11 Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m Not Leaving PDP – Akwa Ibom Assembly Speaker by comos: 1:43pm On Aug 06, 2018
The Speaker of the Akwa Ibom State House of Assembly, Onofiok Luke, has said that nothing would make him leave the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).

There have been speculations in Akwa Ibom that Mr Luke is among the high profile politicians in the state likely to resign from the PDP because of the Senate Minority Leader, Godswill Akpabio’s defection to the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC).

Mr Luke, before becoming a legislator, has had a personal relationship with Mr Akpabio and his family. He once served as personal assistant to Mr Akapbio when the latter was the governor of Akwa Ibom State.

“I am a full-blooded member of the PDP. I am a principled person, and I like being known for consistency,” Mr Luke told PREMIUM TIMES, Sunday morning while dismissing the speculations.

The speaker said he started his politics in PDP and that he will continue to stay with the party.

Source: Premium times
Re: I’m Not Leaving PDP – Akwa Ibom Assembly Speaker by rozayx5(m): 1:44pm On Aug 06, 2018
Onofiok is our next Governor after udom

Akpabio is a Judas

4 Likes

Re: I’m Not Leaving PDP – Akwa Ibom Assembly Speaker by dukie25: 1:51pm On Aug 06, 2018
Whole thing is blowing up in Akpabio's face.

2 Likes

Re: I’m Not Leaving PDP – Akwa Ibom Assembly Speaker by magoo10(m): 1:52pm On Aug 06, 2018
Those that will be leaving akwa ibom pdp are those who have either stolen monies and can't be bold enough to defend their wealth.
The speaker deserves an accolade for not joining the association of past criminals apc .

2 Likes

Re: I’m Not Leaving PDP – Akwa Ibom Assembly Speaker by Metuh: 1:56pm On Aug 06, 2018
Akpabio o. grin

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Leaving PDP – Akwa Ibom Assembly Speaker by Nobody: 2:16pm On Aug 06, 2018
Now Akpabio has tarnished his image, even if he makes a u-turn back to pdp of which he would be relegated, EFCC would deal with him and not a single flinch would be given by the masses.

If he moves to APC, he has lost that usefulness as his corruption saga is now open to the world, while APC sees him as a rotten egg towards buhari's self acclaimed integrity lies which is the only hold they want to sell 2019.

Its over Akpabio, your jerusalem wall has finally collapsed.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: EFCC Confirms Arrests Of Ex-dss Boss, Ekpenyong / Where Is The New Mega Party That Was Prophesied To Battle APC In 2019? / PHOTO: Boss Mustapha And Sen. Akpabio At Sen. Wamakko House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.