Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,143 members, 7,821,897 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

Codelagos Out Of School Facilitator - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Codelagos Out Of School Facilitator (228 Views)

Assistant Facilitator Wanted Urgently. / CLOSED!!! IELTS Facilitator(s) Needed In Kano / Girl Wears "Please, My Daddy Needs A Job" Tag After Being Sent Out Of School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Codelagos Out Of School Facilitator by Oiselenjakhian(m): 2:12pm On Aug 06, 2018
Hello Everyone,

In my work as a CodeLagos Master trainer, it is my responsibility to recruit, train, select and allocate CodeLagos Out of School facilitators.

Last week, we took in a new batch of facilitators for the CodeLagos Out of School Batch 4.

At present, the ratio of male to female facilitators is too low.

It would be my desire to increase the number of female facilitators as we move to the 5th and final batch of the year.

If you or any female you know can teach Web Design, Python and Java and would like a job as a CodeLagos Out of School Facilitator, please send your CV to trustonailende@gmail.com with the subject: "CodeLagos Female Facilitator".

You can view the image of the CodeLagos Out of School Batch 4 Centres or click the link to see them as a Google Map.

[url]https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1mx5m4EpM-PIQOCy39sG1sbdV-bLAdYD9&ll=6.529014977804765%2C3.5095528501952913&z=11/[/url]

(1) (Reply)

Job Opening For A Computer/ict Tutor / Kernel And Dog Handlers Needed For Immediate Employment / Shell Nigeria Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment (4 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.