Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

Tell Us Your Budget And We Get You Various Laptops To Choose From - Computers (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Tell Us Your Budget And We Get You Various Laptops To Choose From (4465 Views)

Update Your Laptops To Avoid Getting Hacked / Various Laptops & Gadgets We Have Available For Sale!!! (CLOSED) / Come in for your Budget friendly US|UK used Laptop deals (Updated) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tell Us Your Budget And We Get You Various Laptops To Choose From by Unlimited22: 7:03pm On Dec 23, 2018
sleemzy96:

Grade1 USA used Intel corei5
Brand name : HP
Model : Envy M6
HDD : 500gb
Ram : 8gb
Touchscreen
Keyboard light
2.6pghz processor speed
Screen size : 15.6inch
Memory card slots : MMC. MS. MS pro. SD 3 USB Port
Hdmi
Bluetooth : yes
HD Webcam yes I
Wireless network WiFi : yes
Microsoft package : windows 10 installed
Do you upgrade ROMs? I need at least 1Tb of space, and is the price of the laptop negotiable?
Re: Tell Us Your Budget And We Get You Various Laptops To Choose From by sleemzy96(f): 7:26pm On Dec 23, 2018
Unlimited22:

Do you upgrade ROMs? I need at least 1Tb of space, and is the price of the laptop negotiable?
ROMs or HDD?
Do you mean upgrading from 500gb to 1TB?
lf yes, we do upgrading but it comes with a price

Yes, the price is negotiable
Re: Tell Us Your Budget And We Get You Various Laptops To Choose From by Unlimited22: 8:27pm On Dec 23, 2018
sleemzy96:

ROMs or HDD?
Do you mean upgrading from 500gb to 1TB?
lf yes, we do upgrading but it comes with a price

Yes, the price is negotiable
HDD and SSD na im be ROM na. Yes that's exactly what I mean. Okay good. Thanks.
Re: Tell Us Your Budget And We Get You Various Laptops To Choose From by sleemzy96(f): 8:32pm On Dec 23, 2018
[quote author=Unlimited22 post=74111034]
HDD and SSD na im be ROM na. Yes that's exactly what I mean. Okay good. Thanks. [/
Re: Tell Us Your Budget And We Get You Various Laptops To Choose From by sleemzy96(f): 7:27pm On Dec 24, 2018
still available
Re: Tell Us Your Budget And We Get You Various Laptops To Choose From by Redxy(m): 10:57pm On Dec 24, 2018
At what price range can one get a HP or DELL notebook?
Re: Tell Us Your Budget And We Get You Various Laptops To Choose From by DumaEmpire(m): 4:47pm On Dec 25, 2018
Can i get the hp envy forr 100k?
Re: Tell Us Your Budget And We Get You Various Laptops To Choose From by ricardstephen: 9:08am On May 22, 2019
We sell all kinds of Laptops at affordable prices with warranty

We have from the lowest prices to the highest configuration of UK used laptops

Call or whatapps 08059968416

www.richmary.net/shop

Address :Richmary at shop 29, Praise Plazer, Btwn Toun hospital & Rano Filling station, 3rd building to Total filling station, Iwo Road, Ibadan Oyo State
or
Address ,Richmary discovery opposite, forte oil (fo) bus stop, gate, after Agodi prison main entrance ...bus stop gate Ibadan Oyo state ( look for 5th shopping complex with color green roof). Thanks for ur patronage, God bless u

Re: Tell Us Your Budget And We Get You Various Laptops To Choose From by Cyph3r(m): 3:44pm On May 22, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Can I Connect My Solibay Browser To My Laptop / Neat US Used Lenovo N23 - X360 Touchscreen, SSD, Portable, 5hrs Battery *sold / Which Of These IT Courses Holds The Most Potential And Marketable In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.