Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,493 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Gazelle-like Intensity - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Gazelle-like Intensity (365 Views)

Open Box Adidas EQT GAZELLE For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gazelle-like Intensity by Jaawpreneur(f): 3:44pm On Aug 06, 2018
If you want to do something and you think that just deciding to do something will get you results, I think that you should think again. You do not know how many times I told myself that I was going to get out of debts and in the same breath was purchasing something else on credit.

Deeply rooted habits are not that easy to break! You have to get to the point in your life where you say yourself, I HAVE HAD IT! And mean it. Something has to happen inside of you. Something that makes you disgusted with the habit that you do not want another day of it in your life. Until you get to that point, you will get on and off the bus countless number of times. It is not much different than procrastination. Telling yourself that you will act on something tomorrow. When tomorrow comes around, you tell yourself you would do it tomorrow and THAT tomorrow never seems to arrive.

Read more....[http://jaawpreneur..com/2018/08/gazelle-like-intensity.html]

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria's First DIY Online Tshirt Customizer.(inklar.com) / Shop - Moschino Transformer Bear Women Long Sleeves Minidress Red / 2019 Color Of The Year Is ‘living Coral’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.