Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,046 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

10 Scary Animals You Never Know Existed - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 10 Scary Animals You Never Know Existed (4070 Views)

Funny Collective Nouns For Some Animals You May Not Know / 10 Scary Facts About The Bermuda Triangle / Amazing Words You Didn't Know Existed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: 10 Scary Animals You Never Know Existed by Spy360(m): 9:26am On Aug 09, 2018
marvinsync:

now I believe in the intelligent design
even Stephen hawking at some point in his discovery admitted the possibility cause he saw how , could i saw "extremely lucky" we were ie the odds that were overcome for life to take place were just astonishing

now humans couldn't have evolved to live in water or grow wings cause we didn't live in water and we didn't need to fly

now life was designed to exist at all cost , animals were programmed with the ability to adapt ( evolve) as much as possible
now look at those animals , their environment is definitely not a normal ones , those characteristics that u see are for them so survive in their environment , that is, in there weren't In those locations they wouldn't have been like that's

that how evolution works!!
u could say God designed animals with the ability to survive in basically any location , the ability to evolve according to need be

look at everywhere on earth from the hottest places ( desertss ) to the coldest places ( Arctic)
life can be found there
any where on earth were life can't be found man must be responsible for it

I am enjoying this educative convo.

Life being everywhere is a product of adaptation, agreed. But such adaptions were not as a result of evolution but design.

My problem with evolution is that it attributes things or changes to chance. But when we consider that complex natures of these living creatures, chance becomes too assuming. Because for example, no matter what we do a fish can never survive a outside water. No matter what adaptation evolution can give it.

Again evolution should be a continuous process, but it seems to have taken a break. What do you think?
Re: 10 Scary Animals You Never Know Existed by marvinsync(m): 5:31pm On Aug 09, 2018
Spy360:

I am enjoying this educative convo.

Life being everywhere is a product of adaptation, agreed. But such adaptions were not as a result of evolution but design.

My problem with evolution is that it attributes things or changes to chance. But when we consider that complex natures of these living creatures, chance becomes too assuming. Because for example, no matter what we do a fish can never survive a outside water. No matter what adaptation evolution can give it.

Again evolution should be a continuous process, but it seems to have taken a break. What do you think?

well there are some fishes that can survive out of water like catfish
and there under water creatures that need air to survive ie they come out of the water for air eg whales

now evolution hasn't taken a break it's still going on but it's just a really slow process

for example the human body is not the same as it was tens of thousands of years ago
, the human body was far more hairier , harsher and such, even our skills are changing , and our brains too

just take some time to Google and ull see we are still undergoing changes

ps soory for the typos in the previous comment
, just read it and was shocked .
Re: 10 Scary Animals You Never Know Existed by Spy360(m): 8:09pm On Aug 09, 2018
marvinsync:

well there are some fishes that can survive out of water like catfish
and there under water creatures that need air to survive ie they come out of the water for air eg whales

now evolution hasn't taken a break it's still going on but it's just a really slow process

for example the human body is not the same as it was tens of thousands of years ago
, the human body was far more hairier , harsher and such, even our skills are changing , and our brains too

just take some time to Google and ull see we are still undergoing changes

ps soory for the typos in the previous comment
, just read it and was shocked .
Its called civilization not evolution.

Evolution involves structural changes in other to adapt or survive.

Whales and catfish can't survive outside water. They may tolerate for a while but that's just it.

Nevertheless it only reveals the diversity of nature. There is a unity in diversity spread across all animals which cannot be attributed to chance. It has got to be planned. Evolution suggests changes happen by chance. The complexity is too vast to attribute to chance.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Continent With The Lowest IQ Ranking / Pls I Need Waec Timetable For May-june 2009 / Funaab Pre Degree Form Closing Soon.... Hurray

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.