Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,178 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

Osinbajo And Ahmed Lawan Meet Inside Aso Rock - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo And Ahmed Lawan Meet Inside Aso Rock (20881 Views)

Peter Obi And Ahmed Datti Meet Ex President Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) / Dayyabu Lawan: Meet A Nigerian Politician Who Is A Tea Maker In Kano / APC Crisis: Buhari, Lawan Meet In Aso Rock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo And Ahmed Lawan Meet Inside Aso Rock by Nobody: 6:13pm On Aug 06, 2018
grin
Re: Osinbajo And Ahmed Lawan Meet Inside Aso Rock by ipobarethieves: 6:14pm On Aug 06, 2018
lipsrsealed cool sad
Re: Osinbajo And Ahmed Lawan Meet Inside Aso Rock by Almaiga: 6:14pm On Aug 06, 2018
Ride on our able Acting president.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo And Ahmed Lawan Meet Inside Aso Rock by Johnnyessence(m): 6:18pm On Aug 06, 2018
Bimpe29:

Hahaha! Let Ali Ndume catch you.
ali ndume, a bittered senator that was removed by saraki in 2016. forget it here, ali ndume is just a ranter.
Re: Osinbajo And Ahmed Lawan Meet Inside Aso Rock by quickberry(m): 6:44pm On Aug 06, 2018
Johnnyessence:
lol what did osinbajo did please. nairaland politician always amazed me with their comment. well let me enlighten you further, obj didn't pay the lagos money through out his term. it was yaradua that paid that money in full.

@facebook politician, I know that........atleast he won d case against OBJ
Re: Osinbajo And Ahmed Lawan Meet Inside Aso Rock by seguno2: 6:45pm On Aug 06, 2018
Joylove2324:
senator Ahmad lawan should have been the senate president instead of omo kwara but all the same APC can still correct their mistakes.......weldone prof yemi osinbajo our future president

Did you say that when Tambuwal usurped the Yoruba whom PDP zoned the Speaker to?
If you did not, are you a hypocrite for talking now

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo And Ahmed Lawan Meet Inside Aso Rock by Oblang(m): 6:46pm On Aug 06, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

it is their right to demand and that of Saraki to refuse cool cool cool cool

Just like the senate can veto the president on bill passing, 1/3 of the senate is what is needed to reconvene with or without the senate president...

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo And Ahmed Lawan Meet Inside Aso Rock by Johnnyessence(m): 6:51pm On Aug 06, 2018
quickberry:

@facebook politician, I know that........atleast he won d case against OBJ
that was during yaradua government.
Re: Osinbajo And Ahmed Lawan Meet Inside Aso Rock by Nobody: 6:52pm On Aug 06, 2018
Johnnyessence:
osinbajo is still a new breed in nigeria politics. you can't impeach bukola saraki. their lawyer falana have already cleared the air about it. it is only omo baba oloye that can recoven the senate. and it will happen next month. mere commissioner prof osinbajo is still a learner in nigeria politics. resumption of the nigeria senate is september 25.

Sit down there and be dreaming. House that would reconvene after tomorrow's meeting. Only if you know how Saraki will bow to pressure at tomorrow's meeting to save his head

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo And Ahmed Lawan Meet Inside Aso Rock by Johnnyessence(m): 6:58pm On Aug 06, 2018
Neyoor:

Sit down there and be dreaming. House that would reconvene after tomorrow's meeting. Only if you know how Saraki will bow to pressure at tomorrow's meeting to save his head
another nairaland politician don surface again. so it is you that will be in the red chamber tomorrow. i could remember neyoor in the last month ekiti state governorship election. you do comes once in a while to blow your propanganda here. keep it on ok. i will drink water on it till tomorrow.
Re: Osinbajo And Ahmed Lawan Meet Inside Aso Rock by Nobody: 7:07pm On Aug 06, 2018
Johnnyessence:
another nairaland politician don surface again. so it is you that will be in the red chamber tomorrow. i could remember neyoor in the last month ekiti state governorship election. you do comes once in a while to blow your propanganda here. keep it on ok. i will drink water on it till tomorrow.

Lol! Yeah, did i not tell you Eleka would lose Ekiti election? You are not even aware of NASS leadership meeting tomorrow. When you are busy spreading lies here, how would you know what's happening in the polity.

http://www.tribuneonlineng.com/158597/

What would follow after tomorrow meeting is to reconvene in a few days time, probably next week. Take it or leave it, I will tell you when it happens again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo And Ahmed Lawan Meet Inside Aso Rock by notoriousbabe: 7:08pm On Aug 06, 2018
My own be sey make dem do quick make dem start their roforofo fight

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo And Ahmed Lawan Meet Inside Aso Rock by Chuksonyeike: 7:10pm On Aug 06, 2018
9jatriot:
All it will take will be a court injunction demanding that the senate reopens to business, since Saraki is now on the other side... if he does not, get another judgement that claims he attempted in contempt of the court and demand for his arrest. Now Saraki will try and appeal that arrest only that he has also offended the IGP, who will be extra motivated to carry out the court order to arrest him.

Saraki is just lucky that PMB is not Obasanjo, all these gra gra would have been cut to size. I recalled how we all argued here that GEJ could not remove Sanusi on his own but they still found a loophole to remove him.

The kind of power the executives weighs is too much, the president may decide to use it or not to.

No. Court of the law can reconvene the Senate not even the supreme court. Any judge who allows himself to be used will be sacked by the NJC
Re: Osinbajo And Ahmed Lawan Meet Inside Aso Rock by Chuksonyeike: 7:11pm On Aug 06, 2018
Neyoor:

Lol! Yeah, did i not tell you Eleka would lose Ekiti election? You are not even aware of NASS leadership meeting tomorrow. When you are busy spreading lies here, how would you know what's happening in the polity.

What would follow after tomorrow meeting is to reconvene in a few days time, probably next week. Take it or leave it, I will tell you when it happens again.

It can only reconvene if the leadership of the NASS so allows it
Re: Osinbajo And Ahmed Lawan Meet Inside Aso Rock by Chuksonyeike: 7:12pm On Aug 06, 2018
Neyoor:

Bow to pressure as in resign? You APC guys dream a lot
Re: Osinbajo And Ahmed Lawan Meet Inside Aso Rock by Chuksonyeike: 7:14pm On Aug 06, 2018
Oblang:

Just like the senate can veto the president on bill passing, 1/3 of the senate is what is needed to reconvene with or without the senate president...
Only the Senate president or his deputy can reconvene the Senate and not any 1/3.If it is 1/3 they need to reconvene the Senate how come it has not been reconvened?
Re: Osinbajo And Ahmed Lawan Meet Inside Aso Rock by Sirjamo: 7:14pm On Aug 06, 2018
The VP should give him a four words order: Go and impeach Saraki
Re: Osinbajo And Ahmed Lawan Meet Inside Aso Rock by GetCofOProperty: 7:16pm On Aug 06, 2018
NigerianPoliticalGamings update... Permutations and strategies ongoing in the background at both PDP and APC camps.

You can check my signature just here in blue below this line.
Re: Osinbajo And Ahmed Lawan Meet Inside Aso Rock by Blessed200016: 7:27pm On Aug 06, 2018
Joylove2324:
senator Ahmad lawan should have been the senate president instead of omo kwara but all the same APC can still correct their mistakes.......weldone prof yemi osinbajo our future president
u're jst like freshly baked shoprite bread wey customers dey queue for
Re: Osinbajo And Ahmed Lawan Meet Inside Aso Rock by Johnnyessence(m): 7:49pm On Aug 06, 2018
Neyoor:

Neyoor let us postpone it till tomorrow.
Re: Osinbajo And Ahmed Lawan Meet Inside Aso Rock by papascode: 7:52pm On Aug 06, 2018
This Atah Enang is not on top of his job! Madam bakassi chief Ita giwa of the PDP was so on top of her job. Abi i lie?
Re: Osinbajo And Ahmed Lawan Meet Inside Aso Rock by quickberry(m): 7:55pm On Aug 06, 2018
Johnnyessence:
that was during yaradua government.

He won d case while OBJ was still the president, but it was Yaradua who paid d money.
Re: Osinbajo And Ahmed Lawan Meet Inside Aso Rock by RexTramadol1: 9:15pm On Aug 06, 2018
9jatriot:
All it will take will be a court injunction demanding that the senate reopens to business, since Saraki is now on the other side... if he does not, get another judgement that claims he attempted in contempt of the court and demand for his arrest. Now Saraki will try and appeal that arrest only that he has also offended the IGP, who will be extra motivated to carry out the court order to arrest him.

Saraki come be Appointee of the President abi

I laff Yu.

Saraki is just lucky that PMB is not Obasanjo, all these gra gra would have been cut to size. I recalled how we all argued here that GEJ could not remove Sanusi on his own but they still found a loophole to remove him.

The kind of power the executives weighs is too much, the president may decide to use it or not to.

Re: Osinbajo And Ahmed Lawan Meet Inside Aso Rock by saintade01(m): 7:01am On Aug 07, 2018
9jatriot:

Thank you o for enlightening this pro Saraki supporters. They no nothing at all.
Re: Osinbajo And Ahmed Lawan Meet Inside Aso Rock by sparko1(m): 9:15am On Aug 07, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

You cant try it baba.Na only online your noise end.Only Saraki or Ekweremadu can reconvene the senate.Suck on it

You have forgotten the country you are, this is not the united states oh! this is Nigeria, anything can happen!
Re: Osinbajo And Ahmed Lawan Meet Inside Aso Rock by spartanman007(m): 9:46am On Aug 07, 2018
Yes o. If you are finding it discomforting you can leave the country or lead a protest to the appropriate qauters rather than this nairaland ranting, nagging and spewing you are doing.
Juliusmalema:
And the plot continues.
Re: Osinbajo And Ahmed Lawan Meet Inside Aso Rock by LadyExcellency: 9:57am On Aug 07, 2018
saintade01:

Thank you o for enlightening this pro Saraki supporters. They kno nothing at all.

He opined all you wanted to hear hence you concord but all his analyses were flawed.

Senate President is No 3 citizen of Federal Republic of Nigeria and not one appointee of Executive Government
Re: Osinbajo And Ahmed Lawan Meet Inside Aso Rock by RoaringLion11(f): 10:43am On Aug 07, 2018
Osinbajo having meeting with Lawan has nothing to do with impeachment of senate president...i don't know why some people don't wait to hear details before making comment
Re: Osinbajo And Ahmed Lawan Meet Inside Aso Rock by RoaringLion11(f): 10:59am On Aug 07, 2018
Johnnyessence:
osinbajo is still a new breed in nigeria politics. you can't impeach bukola saraki. their lawyer falana have already cleared the air about it. it is only omo baba oloye that can recoven the senate. and it will happen next month. mere commissioner prof osinbajo is still a learner in nigeria politics. resumption of the nigeria senate is september 25.

Did i hear you saying learner....SAN for that matter..do you know his post in Lagos during Tinubu regime....guy..say another thing..
Re: Osinbajo And Ahmed Lawan Meet Inside Aso Rock by Johnnyessence(m): 11:03am On Aug 07, 2018
RoaringLion11:

Did i hear you saying learner....SAN for that matter..do you know his post in Lagos during Tinubu regime....guy..say another thing..
yes he is commissioner of justice during tinubu government. so what next. he is not a politician ok.
Re: Osinbajo And Ahmed Lawan Meet Inside Aso Rock by RoaringLion11(f): 11:05am On Aug 07, 2018
912:
I am not sure this Osibanjo was ever a pastor.

See another brainless zombie,,,what has this comment to do with the topic of the news..
Re: Osinbajo And Ahmed Lawan Meet Inside Aso Rock by RoaringLion11(f): 11:10am On Aug 07, 2018
hollywater:
Ordinary commi......complete it for me.

Go and ask your papa at home...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

El-Rufai Accuses CBN Of Printing Only ₦300bn New Notes After Mopping N2 Trillion / Supplementary Elections: APC, PDP Battle For Two Gov, 94 Legislative Seats / Rowdy Session In Senate Over Budget Padding, Constituency Projects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.