Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,889 members, 7,817,617 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

The Indians Lie Again! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Indians Lie Again! (351 Views)

The Indians Are Back In Nigeria / ‘free El-zakzaky’, Indians Protest At Nigerian Embassy (photos) / Indians Welcome Zakzaky Medical Tourism To Their Country (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Indians Lie Again! by cnboy90(m): 4:41pm On Aug 06, 2018
I saw this joke in the Chinese TX forum.
Question - Why is the quality of Indian goods better than that of Chinese goods?(???)
Answer - because India machine tools come from China.........:-)

Machine Tool India Import Data - InfodriveIndia

OMG. the Chinese is really serious reply... he was not joking. I really found the link.

ok, Now we are talking about India's lies. As we all know, China is the main technology supplier of India. we have been helping "made in India". But it seems that our goodwill is wasted by Indians.

Look at this link and always remember it. This is from India's reply!

Chinese imports shut MSMEs down, lead to job losses: Parliamentary panel

indians... I don't have to ask you to remember it. But I hope you know. If there is no China's polysilicon technology, India PV enterprises? hehe....

Oh, so sorry, I almost forgot.

Table: Top Solar Panel Manufacturers in 2018 – Global ranking by shipment volume

2017 RANK COMPANY HEADQUARTERS
1 JinkoSolar China
2 Trina Solar China
3 Canadian Solar Canada
4 JA Solar China
5 Hanwha Q CELLS South Korea
6 GCL-SI Hong Kong
7 LONGi Solar China
8 Risen Energy China
9 Shunfeng China
10 Yingli Green China
*Source: pv-tech.org

https://news.energysage.com/best-solar-panel-manufacturers-usa/

:-)

Indian friends, Tell me —— if India does not have Chinese polysilicon technology. What is the result of the Indian PV enterprise

Finally, I think this may be China's last help for India.

LONGi Solar to Set up 1GW Mono Cell and 1GW Mono Module Manufacturing Facility in India

China’s Longi Solar confirms 1 GW Indian manufacturing facility

Trina Solar was the Top Solar Module Supplier to India as of the Second Quarter of 2017

JA Solar's YTD module shipments to India reach 1GW in 2017

China's LONGi plans solar equipment manufacturing facility in India

hope that the India friends will cherish this final goodwill.

============================================================
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/indian-friends-please-stop-your-lower-lies.569959/
Re: The Indians Lie Again! by ameri9ja: 4:44pm On Aug 06, 2018
Ok
Re: The Indians Lie Again! by cnboy90(m): 5:18pm On Aug 06, 2018
ameri9ja:
Ok
The Indians are not to be believed. They lie to the whole world.

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/indias-lies-can-fight-the-world-what-a-crazy-lie.570943/

(1) (Reply)

Foreign College Students: Nigerian Student Wins Chinese Language Contest / Obaseki Meets Young Edo Icons, Assures Of Youth-Centric Policies / 2019 Polls: Stop Glorifying Corrupt People, Magu Tells Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.