Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,071 members, 7,811,005 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:31 PM

Who Buys Or Recycle Green Glass Bottles In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Who Buys Or Recycle Green Glass Bottles In Nigeria (747 Views)

[Wanted] 2000 MT Of Crushed PET Bottles In Bale Urgently Needed / Frigoglass N10bn Glass Factory In Agbara, Ogun State (Photos) / Where Can I Get New PET Bottles In Ibadan, Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Buys Or Recycle Green Glass Bottles In Nigeria by aforosco(m): 4:44pm On Aug 06, 2018
Hello please who knows anyone that buys Green bottles in Large quantity.I have close to 2000 Green bottles occupying space in my house and i want to sell them to fund some Project.Please Help me with companies that buys things like that in south west region
Re: Who Buys Or Recycle Green Glass Bottles In Nigeria by EXICON(m): 5:00pm On Aug 06, 2018
aforosco:
Hello please who knows anyone that buys Green bottles in Large quantity.I have close to 2000 Green bottles occupying space in my house and i want to sell them to fund some Project.Please Help me with companies that buys things like that in south west region

Chat me up on what. Let me see the pictures. Where are you located in the south west region of Nigeria?
Re: Who Buys Or Recycle Green Glass Bottles In Nigeria by aforosco(m): 5:10pm On Aug 06, 2018
EXICON:

Chat me up on what. Let me see the pictures. Where are you located in the south west region of Nigeria?
Send me ur No lemme call you on Fone.They are located in Ondo state.Ikare Akoko. Just center between Lagos and Abj
Re: Who Buys Or Recycle Green Glass Bottles In Nigeria by EXICON(m): 5:51pm On Aug 06, 2018
aforosco:

Send me ur No lemme call you on Fone.They are located in Ondo state.Ikare Akoko. Just center between Lagos and Abj

Oka akoko is actually my home town.

You can call me on 07037969969.
Regards

(1) (Reply)

Meet Nigeria’s First Millionaire Candido Da Rocha Who Did Sent His Clothes To Br / Own This Beautiful Home With Just #7.84M Wow With Pics / Armotale Enterprise October Laundry Promo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.