Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Be Your Number One Fan! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Be Your Number One Fan! (259 Views)

Put Down Your Number For Free #500 Recharge Card / American Are The World's Number One Terrorist Nation. / SKIKLAS IS THE NUMBER ONE TRUSTED SITE TO LEND AND LOAN MONEY (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Be Your Number One Fan! by Hegela(m): 5:05pm On Aug 06, 2018
I was seeing a movie earlier this week - Shaolin Soccer. It has been years back since I last saw it but at this time a scene caught my attention! You remember when they had their first match and rushed into the pitch only to find the stadium empty? The captain of the team kept being happy! The janitors on duty tried all they could to make them keep mute but they just silently hailed themselves!

Someone once said that in life no one wants you to be better than them. Maybe, aside just your parents and spouse! One desire common to all humans is to be on top; to be the best and to be the first! Hence, it is an error to expect your motivations to come from others.

Waiting for encouragement from others most of the time can lead to wasting one's time and life. He who waits on man wastes! A man who will not first be his number one fan may not go so far in life.

Why wait for people's approval before you embark on that desire of yours? Why do you keep expecting that others will cheer you up in that pursuit of yours?

Naturally, men don't celebrate or appreciate the 'process'. If you do not become successful at what you do, there is little or no chance anyone will hear about the process.

Every successful man you see today had some failure points in the past; if they had waited for cheers from friends and family most likely we won't know about them today!

Be your own cheerleader! Be your own fan! Don't allow your 'process' to be boring! Spice it up! Entertain yourself! Tell yourself that you're the best! Never allow wailers deter you from attaining that desired height!

Know where you are headed! If they associate with you now, good for them! Otherwise, they will have to pay, fill forms and/or wait in the queue to shake your hands just once!

Tell yourself today: "I am important. I will succeed. It will get better. I am the best at what I do. My past failures are only learning points and I am coming out better"!

I call you blessed forevermore! This week and beyond is hereby declared your week of laughter! God is on your side, therefore success is yours in Jesus name! Amen.

God bless you excessively!

#AlegehPrince
#TheSage!

1 Like

Re: Be Your Number One Fan! by Hegela(m): 5:07pm On Aug 06, 2018
Lalasticlala

This is a must read!

(1) (Reply)

Should I Buy It? / Uyi Amegor's Death, Rude Shock – Obaseki / Accommodation In Aveiro And Health Insurance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.