Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,091 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

Nairaland, Are We, Mart.ng Doing Too Much? Story Of Our Recent Grocery Delivery - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nairaland, Are We, Mart.ng Doing Too Much? Story Of Our Recent Grocery Delivery (558 Views)

Please Who Has Contact Details Of Bokku Mart / How To Start A Grocery Delivery Business In Nigeria / What Can You Say About MIROPASS-A-MART Are They Genuine? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland, Are We, Mart.ng Doing Too Much? Story Of Our Recent Grocery Delivery by FraNKAPP(m): 5:34pm On Aug 06, 2018
Fellow Nairalanders in the Startup scene, are we doing too much? There is something about this particular order today and I need your take, please. Follow me, let me walk you through a bit.

At exactly 12:20 pm today, we got a notification from Paystack about the successful payment for this order depicted right below on Mart.NG. This time, the customer didn’t choose the 59 minutes delivery method but the standard same-day/next-day delivery method.

Normally, according to our shipping policy, all orders placed on https://mart.ng before 10:00 am with the standard delivery method get delivered the same day between 12:00 pm and 5:00 pm, but all orders placed after 10:00 am with the standard delivery method get delivered the next day. Sure, the 59 minutes delivery method is a boss on its own. We can deliver even at midnight (runs away).

So what happened today? When this particular order came in, we notified the customer that her order will be delivered the next day because it’s already passed 10:00 am and our delivery friend has already gone into the streets. Upon hearing that, she pleaded that we try our very best to deliver the order today that she so need it.

Considering the fact that we are still new in this industry and we need to grab all possible penetration strategies available, I decided to go and deliver the order with a taxi. There was no extra cost but there were extra energy and time.

When I got to her office at Jabi, Abuja, Oh my world, I had never seen someone as busy as her. She hardly saw my face. From her environment, she normally would not have the time to go shopping. That’s the height of the need for our services.

When she opened her package, she saw three green apples instead of two and she said: “I ordered two apples, here is three?”. I had to smile innermost and told her that it’s a welcome gift as a first time customer.

Now, when I asked her how she got to know about us, she said her friend recommended us. Awwwwwn! What a beautiful friend. I wish I know that her friend. Thank you so much, great friend if you are the one reading this now.

We appreciate you all for making us. We got more beautiful stories to tell together. Let’s keep building together.

Now, please, tell me, are we doing too much as against our comfortable shipping policy and capacity or are these part of the necessary customer satisfaction needs in the startup ecosystem? Kindly let me know your takes below via comments.
Re: Nairaland, Are We, Mart.ng Doing Too Much? Story Of Our Recent Grocery Delivery by uslasconsults(m): 9:20am On Feb 06, 2019
Groceries.ng: Grocery Delivered in Nigeria | Online Groceries Supermarket for Food, Fruits, Drinks, Toiletries, Wine

On-demand Grocery Delivered in Nigeria | Online Groceries Supermarket for Food, Fruits, Drinks, Toiletries, Health & Wellness, Wine & More | Groceries Delivered From Local Stores| We bring the store to your door | Grocery Delivered in as Little as 1 hour| Same-day grocery delivery

For Groceries Delivered Across Nigeria to your door step visit : https://groceries.ng/

(1) (Reply)

Fairly Used Bajaj Re Tricycle In Abuja For Sale / Yoruba stinks. nonsense people / Help A Brother: An Apartment Urgently Needed Here In Portharcourt....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.