Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,706 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

Notorious Big’s GMC Yukons SUV That He Was Shot In; See How Much Its Being Sold - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Notorious Big’s GMC Yukons SUV That He Was Shot In; See How Much Its Being Sold (2177 Views)

“Souls being sold out here” Korede Bello talks about the price of fame / Tupac's Dear Mama And Notorious Big's Juicy. Which Is Your Favourite? / Thousands Of Davido Fans Denied Access As Tickets Has All Being Sold Out!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Notorious Big’s GMC Yukons SUV That He Was Shot In; See How Much Its Being Sold by autojosh: 6:03pm On Aug 06, 2018
At birth, he was named Christopher George Latore Wallace.

He would later be known world-wide by his professional names: The Notorious B.I.G., Biggie Smalls, B.I.G or simply Biggie.

B.I.G was an American rapper considered by many as one of the best rappers of all time.

On February, 1997, B.I.G traveled to California to promote his upcoming album and also to record a music video for its lead single, "Hypnotize".

On March 9, 1997, while returning to his hotel room in a GMC Yukons SUV, a black Chevy Impala pulled up besides his SUV. The driver of the Impala rolled down his window, drew a 9 mm blue-steel pistol and fired at the GMC Suburban; four bullets hit B.I.G.

Members of his entourage rushed him to the hospital, but he was pronounced dead at 1:15 a.m.

The GMC Yukons SUV that B.I.G was riding and shot in was acquired by a family, who purchased the restored SUV purely by chance and had no idea of its importance until several years later when they got a postcard from a detective in L.A. saying he needed the car returned for evidence. They had to give it up momentarily but later got it back.

The family later offered it to 64-year-old Gary Zimet, the founder of Moments In Time, a seller of original celebrity historical cars.

The family originally asked that the car be sold for N360million ($1 million), but they later lowered the price to N270million ($750,000).

The GMC Yukons SUV is yet to get a buyer, though it has gotten several interests.

https://autojosh.com/notorious-bigs-gmc-yukons-suv-that-he-was-shot-in-see-how-much-it-is-being-sold/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Ishilove
Marpol
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
Seun

Re: Notorious Big’s GMC Yukons SUV That He Was Shot In; See How Much Its Being Sold by autojosh: 6:03pm On Aug 06, 2018

Re: Notorious Big’s GMC Yukons SUV That He Was Shot In; See How Much Its Being Sold by Babyforever(f): 6:07pm On Aug 06, 2018
I like biggie but tupack still remains the best rapper of all time smiley
Re: Notorious Big’s GMC Yukons SUV That He Was Shot In; See How Much Its Being Sold by DannyJ19(m): 6:19pm On Aug 06, 2018
270M for Outdated GMC. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Notorious Big’s GMC Yukons SUV That He Was Shot In; See How Much Its Being Sold by youngscholar(m): 1:20pm On Aug 07, 2018
BIG ...G.O.A.T

(1) (Reply)

Nicki Minaj Parades Her Eye-popping Boobs On Instagram (photos) / Nigerian Man Celebrated His 70th Birthday With His 7 Sons And Their Wives :photo / Even At 101, I’m Still Strong In Bed– Aduku, Nigeria’s Oldest Living War Veteran

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.