Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,148 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

2019: Sule Lamido Visits Obasanjo For Consultation On Presidential Election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Sule Lamido Visits Obasanjo For Consultation On Presidential Election (23004 Views)

Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Visits Obasanjo At Ota - Photo / Sanusi Lamido Visits Kogi For World Maulid, Urges Nigerians To Get Voters Cards / Sule Lamido Visits Goodluck Jonathan In Bayelsa (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: Sule Lamido Visits Obasanjo For Consultation On Presidential Election by experimentist: 8:11pm On Aug 06, 2018
Obasanjo go hear wehhhhhnnn for this election cry

1 Like

Re: 2019: Sule Lamido Visits Obasanjo For Consultation On Presidential Election by Abfinest007(m): 8:15pm On Aug 06, 2018
those who trek from lagos to abuja for buhari should be ready to trek with him daura
Re: 2019: Sule Lamido Visits Obasanjo For Consultation On Presidential Election by Gamesmart: 8:28pm On Aug 06, 2018
No crook as President.

Sule Lamido for jail with his sons!

1 Like

Re: 2019: Sule Lamido Visits Obasanjo For Consultation On Presidential Election by achiever12: 8:29pm On Aug 06, 2018
CoolFreeday:
Obasanjo number 1 candidate, number 2 is David Mark but unfortunately, they can't beat the man greatly luv on the street and in villages, PMB.

God bless Nigeria

God bless PMB

Yes, they can't beat the man greatly loved, especially on the street of Makurdi, Benue State. undecided
Re: 2019: Sule Lamido Visits Obasanjo For Consultation On Presidential Election by chiedozie198100: 8:31pm On Aug 06, 2018
CoolFreeday:
Obasanjo number 1 candidate, number 2 is David Mark but unfortunately, they can't beat the man greatly luv on the street and in villages, PMB.

God bless Nigeria

God bless PMB

which streets is PMB actually loved?

please, I need to know.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: Sule Lamido Visits Obasanjo For Consultation On Presidential Election by Nobody: 8:33pm On Aug 06, 2018
people are consulting obasanjo feeding his ego, the same obasanjo that yesterday told Sherakau or was it markarfi that he will be a good president? OBJ cannot do anything for anybody

1 Like

Re: 2019: Sule Lamido Visits Obasanjo For Consultation On Presidential Election by ahmedbanj(m): 8:34pm On Aug 06, 2018
U'ld all be shocked come 2019! under-g runnings in process...
Re: 2019: Sule Lamido Visits Obasanjo For Consultation On Presidential Election by RexTramadol1: 8:47pm On Aug 06, 2018
Lamido or Libido

Make ona gv Ona sef.brain for that PDP ooo...

Na my Broda go win d ticket.
Re: 2019: Sule Lamido Visits Obasanjo For Consultation On Presidential Election by Gamesmart: 8:47pm On Aug 06, 2018
TheFreeOne:
That's OBJ's candidate.

If he's given the chance to single-handedly select a presidential candidate that'll be Sule Lamido.

He seems to be detribalized, progressive and not a religious bigot.

He is a crook!

1 Like

Re: 2019: Sule Lamido Visits Obasanjo For Consultation On Presidential Election by godox2(m): 8:52pm On Aug 06, 2018
TheFreeOne:
That's OBJ's candidate.

If he's given the chance to single-handedly select a presidential candidate that'll be Sule Lamido.

Thank God there is 1 HAUSA FULANI, that Igbos will be slave to.

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Sule Lamido Visits Obasanjo For Consultation On Presidential Election by asawanathegreat(m): 8:55pm On Aug 06, 2018
Pdp play ur game well if u must succeed Buhari.
Re: 2019: Sule Lamido Visits Obasanjo For Consultation On Presidential Election by Sagay212: 8:56pm On Aug 06, 2018
lol...we cannot allow another slow abok.i like this be our president. this one will be worst than buhari. We nor want aboki.s again.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Sule Lamido Visits Obasanjo For Consultation On Presidential Election by Nobody: 8:57pm On Aug 06, 2018
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: Sule Lamido Visits Obasanjo For Consultation On Presidential Election by adeoba2008(m): 9:06pm On Aug 06, 2018
midolian:
Na wa o!

Everybody consulting Obasanjo as if he is an oracle

We shall see how powerful he is in the forthcoming elections

He is called Ebora Owu. Take it or leave it. He is still a factor until our youths wake up from their slumber.
Re: 2019: Sule Lamido Visits Obasanjo For Consultation On Presidential Election by Praktikals(m): 9:10pm On Aug 06, 2018
Job2004:
Sule Lamido has proven to be a loyal member of the PDP, he stay put even when others deserted, but we need a man who has the capacity and weight to move Buhari back to Daura and that man is ATIKU Abubakar. A man compared with Donald Trump, a detribalized and Liberal Muslim. A man with the sole mandate of restructuring Nigeria and setting it on the path to growth and development. A support for Atiku is a support for a better and greater Nigeria
And he will not waste money of travelling to amelika grin
Re: 2019: Sule Lamido Visits Obasanjo For Consultation On Presidential Election by Duru009(m): 9:13pm On Aug 06, 2018
Father of the nation called Nigeria.
Re: 2019: Sule Lamido Visits Obasanjo For Consultation On Presidential Election by emmie14: 9:15pm On Aug 06, 2018
SarakiBukola:
Una don turn OBJ into oracle abi ?

Unfortunately the Royal Dullard of Daura will win 2nd term...mark my words. The opposition can't be united on time.

PDP - APC = Garbage in...Garbage out

We thought the slow Ogogoro drinker was bad, the Dullard is trying hard to beat his Incompetence Record.

You lack directions

1 Like

Re: 2019: Sule Lamido Visits Obasanjo For Consultation On Presidential Election by SarakiBukola: 9:15pm On Aug 06, 2018
emmie14:

You lack directions

Pele, Mr Traffic Warden angry
Re: 2019: Sule Lamido Visits Obasanjo For Consultation On Presidential Election by positivethought: 9:16pm On Aug 06, 2018
stephenduru:
SULE YOU CAN DO IT AND YOU CAN DO IT WELL.

Olusegun Obasanjo.

PDP Presidential aspirant the Former Governor of Jigawa State, Dr Sule Lamido CON, and members of his national campaign council today met with former President Olusegun Obasanjo in his Olusegun Obasanjo national library Abeokuta, Ogun State over his 2019 presidential ambition.

In a terse statement by Mansur Ahmed, the social media aide to Lamido, said: “the meeting was part of the consultation with relevant stakeholders, elders, party officials and key political actors in Nigeria across the length and breadth of this Nation"

Lamido said, that I have nothing to tell you about me because you know me more than anybody, I have came to greet you, brief you, seek for your blessings and ask for your fatherly advise.

Obasanjo in his remark said, as a former minister of foreign affairs, Sule knows the world and knows how to relate with other countries of the world, I was so happy and elated by what I saw in Jigawa state when you became a Governor.

He added, Sule I don't have any doubt about your attributes, your capacity, your courage, your interest about your state and Nigeria at large, Sule you can do it and you can do it well.

It could be recalled that Lamido made a similar visit to the Former Military head of states Abdulsalami Abubakar, Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida and he had previously visit Obasanjo last year as part of his nationwide consultations on his presidential aspiration in 2019.

Before then, Lamido met with all the PDP state Governors in their respective states, 36 PDP chairmen of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), including Zonal vice chairmen of the party, Former Speakers forum, where he told them of his as aspiration and urged them to pick the best for the party when the time comes

Lamido is accompanied by campaign DG Barr. Musa Elayo, Senator Josephine Anenih, Ambassador Joe Keshi, RTD AIG Kayode Thiorplus, Alhaji Umaru Mai Shadai, and Hon. Rahman Owokoniran and Ogun state party Chairman

Mansur Ahmed
New media aide to
Dr. Sule Lamido CON
6/8/2018

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/08/2019sule-lamido-visits-obasanjo-for.html
I get the feelings that the major reason why obasanjo does not want Atiku to get the presidency is that obasanjo knows too well Atiku is about the only politician in nigeria today that he can't dictate to,control or mess around with,a situation obadanjo dreads so much.i admire sule lamido but its time the NE also get the presidency,Atiku is the right man for the job.
Re: 2019: Sule Lamido Visits Obasanjo For Consultation On Presidential Election by Emmaskill(m): 9:33pm On Aug 06, 2018
stephenduru:
Read more. http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/08/2019sule-lamido-visits-obasanjo-for.html
I trust Nigerians, if PDP shld give dis guy ticket they will bring out his case of misappropriating funds belonging to jigawa state with his two sons Aminu ad mustapha.. trust Nigerians for dat, PDP does not av any clean candidate dat can unseat my Buhari period!!!

1 Like

Re: 2019: Sule Lamido Visits Obasanjo For Consultation On Presidential Election by binibrahim(m): 9:36pm On Aug 06, 2018
Sule Lamido and Obasanjo are all thieves.

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Sule Lamido Visits Obasanjo For Consultation On Presidential Election by Caseless: 10:03pm On Aug 06, 2018
This is the kind of relevance OBJ so crave every 4 years - making his house a Mecca of some sort to politicians.

Buhari will end this by God's grace.
Re: 2019: Sule Lamido Visits Obasanjo For Consultation On Presidential Election by CoolFreeday(m): 10:11pm On Aug 06, 2018
chiedozie198100:

which streets is PMB actually loved?
please, I need to know.

All the streets. He is well luvd by the street
Re: 2019: Sule Lamido Visits Obasanjo For Consultation On Presidential Election by CoolFreeday(m): 10:12pm On Aug 06, 2018
achiever12:

Yes, they can't beat the man greatly loved, especially on the street of Makurdi, Benue State. undecided

Not just makurdi
Re: 2019: Sule Lamido Visits Obasanjo For Consultation On Presidential Election by jiorhemen(m): 10:39pm On Aug 06, 2018
TheFreeOne:
I doubt that. My close friend did his youth service in Jigawa state when Lamido was governor. My friend won the best corper award in Jigawa state that year. In Jigawa state, there is a prize given to the best corper in the form of money and some other packages. My friend was presented to the governor by the NYSC in Jigawa. This happened in 2013. They refuse to give my friend who is a Christian his prize for being the best corper that year. Those who won it before him were Muslims and they all got their entitlements. We monitored subsequent awards after my friend's own and the winners have been Muslims and they all got their entitlements. But as for my friend, they have refused to give him his entitlements. Sule Lamido only signed the certificate acknowledging him as the best corper in Jigawa state that year. We have interpreted this as a discrimination against my friend because he is "kafiri". I will create a thread on this issue later. I will also provide photos in the thread.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Sule Lamido Visits Obasanjo For Consultation On Presidential Election by chiedozie198100: 10:47pm On Aug 06, 2018
CoolFreeday:

All the streets. He is well luvd by the street

around Daura metropolis?
Re: 2019: Sule Lamido Visits Obasanjo For Consultation On Presidential Election by TheFreeOne: 10:50pm On Aug 06, 2018
Gamesmart:

He is a crook!

jiorhemen:

I doubt that. My close friend did his youth service in Jigawa state when Lamido was governor. My friend won the best corper award in Jigawa state that year. In Jigawa state, there is a prize given to the best corper in the form of money and some other packages. My friend was presented to the governor by the NYSC in Jigawa. This happened in 2013. They refuse to give my friend who is a Christian his prize for being the best corper that year. Those who won it before him were Muslims and they all got their entitlements. We monitored subsequent awards after my friend's own and the winners have been Muslims and they all got their entitlements. But as for my friend, they have refused to give him his entitlements. Sule Lamido only signed the certificate acknowledging him as the best corper in Jigawa state that year. We have interpreted this as a discrimination against my friend because he is "kafiri". I will create a thread on this issue later. I will also provide photos in the thread.

Really?

I think it will be best a thread be created to scrutinize / analyze those aspiring to be president in 2019 to forestall Nigerians making same mistake like it happened in 2015 when APC/Buhari fraudulently came to power via lies and propaganda.

Seun and moderators should take note.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Sule Lamido Visits Obasanjo For Consultation On Presidential Election by CoolFreeday(m): 10:52pm On Aug 06, 2018
chiedozie198100:

around Daura metropolis?

You're on your own
Re: 2019: Sule Lamido Visits Obasanjo For Consultation On Presidential Election by ofwest47(m): 11:11pm On Aug 06, 2018
Look at these two idiots, all their togetherness is about getting a super looter candidate to lead the N L P _the New Looters Party.
Re: 2019: Sule Lamido Visits Obasanjo For Consultation On Presidential Election by chiedozie198100: 11:20pm On Aug 06, 2018
CoolFreeday:

You're on your own

ur are in the company of ur fellow BMCs
Re: 2019: Sule Lamido Visits Obasanjo For Consultation On Presidential Election by gadada98: 2:12am On Aug 07, 2018
It shows sule lamido does not know Obasanjo is a biafra, it means he can not be a good leader... Anyone who does not know that obasanjo is a biafra is not worth of ruling the federal republic..

A good leader does not go with 419// Obasanjo is a 419.

After we accuse him.. We are still waiting for obasanjo to go to the abeokuta court and file complain. We would show the court with evident, that mr obasanjo is a 419.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How $505m Recovered Funds Were Re-looted / Tinubu Resolves Ganduje, Jubrin Rift Over Kano House Of Reps Ticket / 2023 Presidency: Atiku, Tinubu Fight Dirty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.