Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,813 members, 7,817,359 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

Nigerian Legendary Rapper "Freestyle" Turns U.S Navy - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Nigerian Legendary Rapper "Freestyle" Turns U.S Navy (3351 Views)

Legendary Rapper Coolio Has Died At 59 / Oyibo Band Turns Psquare's Hit Song 'chop My Money' To Countryside Music (video) / Meet Northern Legendary Rapper "BOC Madaki" Who Reincarnated Tupac And Biggie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Legendary Rapper "Freestyle" Turns U.S Navy by Nobody: 6:38pm On Aug 06, 2018
Former Trybesmen rap act, Mfon Essien aka Freestyle, has been living his dream since relocating to the US some years back and he has been recording huge successes.

He has proven that he is one with a determined heart no matter how tough the situation is and that he has just proven as he joins the US Navy.

It would be recalled that in 2015, the rapper had close knit ceremony held in Maryland, United States of America on Saturday, May, with close family friends and colleagues in attendance.

Congrats to him and his new job and life.

best known for his song with, Sip Easy ft. 2Baba (off his 2007 album, Free At Last) and Ole by 2Baba ft. Freestyle

#Legend are legends

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Legendary Rapper "Freestyle" Turns U.S Navy by Obainoneandonly(m): 6:44pm On Aug 06, 2018
freestyle my niggi.u remember d collabo he did with tuface that year SIP EASY

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Legendary Rapper "Freestyle" Turns U.S Navy by Sleekydee(m): 6:50pm On Aug 06, 2018
He is truly free from Naija wuruwuru jagbajantis

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Legendary Rapper "Freestyle" Turns U.S Navy by xamuel17(m): 6:51pm On Aug 06, 2018
God please may you help me leave this country this year... Amen!

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Legendary Rapper "Freestyle" Turns U.S Navy by GOFRONT(m): 6:54pm On Aug 06, 2018
Free don free at last
Re: Nigerian Legendary Rapper "Freestyle" Turns U.S Navy by countryfive: 7:22pm On Aug 06, 2018
He didn't even think of the Nigeria navy
Re: Nigerian Legendary Rapper "Freestyle" Turns U.S Navy by newjosboy: 7:35pm On Aug 06, 2018
"Let me see you do the ok"....... I love that his jam dye. Followed by "Sip Easy, plenty lighter for here, plenty shayo for here....."

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Legendary Rapper "Freestyle" Turns U.S Navy by okwabayi(m): 8:41pm On Aug 06, 2018
I thought there was an age limit to join the forces in the US. I believe he is doing this to secure a green card. I know someone who this worked for a while ago.
Re: Nigerian Legendary Rapper "Freestyle" Turns U.S Navy by asheyorinitemi: 11:21pm On Aug 06, 2018
This guy used to drill Niyola Punami. He's even the reason Banky no date Niyola when he return fresh to Naija. Love his jam with 2shot. If i hustle my money, you go follow me chop am. Jam of life

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Legendary Rapper "Freestyle" Turns U.S Navy by Nobody: 9:10am On Aug 07, 2018
asheyorinitemi:
This guy used to drill Niyola Punami. He's even the reason Banky no date Niyola when he return fresh to Naija. Love his jam with 2shot. If i hustle my money, you go follow me chop am. Jam of life
if hustle my money was a line in the his songtitled "celebrity" he didn't feature 2shotz

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Legendary Rapper "Freestyle" Turns U.S Navy by atilla(m): 1:08am On Aug 10, 2018
Freestyle don change o see how he is looking like a Yankee Doodle guy.
Wish him good luck in his new life. Meanwhile sip easy
Re: Nigerian Legendary Rapper "Freestyle" Turns U.S Navy by james1(m): 8:35am On Aug 10, 2018
He changed careers;obviously he was in the wrong department before,good thing he realised on time.many people especially here in 9ja are working at the wrong career cos they want to survive.
Re: Nigerian Legendary Rapper "Freestyle" Turns U.S Navy by james1(m): 8:39am On Aug 10, 2018
asheyorinitemi:

Someone had to do the drillings at the time and that wonderful responsibility was his;I hope he did a great job at drilling.
Re: Nigerian Legendary Rapper "Freestyle" Turns U.S Navy by james1(m): 8:47am On Aug 10, 2018
countryfive:
He didn't even think of the Nigeria navy

Lol.you harsh'o.Nigerian wetin?where US navy de?okay if na you,you go choose 9ja navy over US own?
Everything for nigeria na politics; if very senior officer,oba,emir,governor,senator or person wey get mouth no recommend you,chance to join de slim,very slim.
Mcheew.

(1) (Reply)

Download Album: Justin Bieber - JUSTICE [zip File] / Hot Music : Vibez Inc – Instagram Ft. Muyeez & Seyi Vibez Download Mp3 / Music & Lyrics: Stop Trying To Be God – Travis Scott

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.