Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,379 members, 7,822,785 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

yep, gone - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / yep, gone (1006 Views)

Newly Built 4 Bedroom Detached House To Let In Ikeja Gra GONE !!!!!! / Uncompleted Bungalow On Half Plot Of Land @ayobo GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! / Another Sad Land Sale Gone Totally Horribly Wrong! Purchasers Shine Your Eyes! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

yep, gone by TaniCarr(f): 6:57pm On Jun 20, 2010
okay I was young then..I know more now...ha!
Re: yep, gone by Olamipopo: 12:33am On Jun 21, 2010
25k, if that is cool with you?
Re: yep, gone by Fhemmmy: 2:32am On Jun 21, 2010
Lol . . . . cheesy
Re: yep, gone by Nobody: 6:46am On Jun 21, 2010
TaniCarr:

So I want to come to lagos and I dont want to stay in an hotel. I want to stay with someone so Im not lonely during my stay. NO SINGLE GUYS!!! Possible a married couple living in a house. Or a flat with a single chick, Must have A.C. and running water of course. Also a gateman, I dont need my properties stolen or to get rapped! God forbid!!! I'm thinking 15,000 naira a month to my stay and it will be for 4 months. Im going to attending acting classes while I'm there.
rotfl!
Re: yep, gone by james1(m): 8:40am On Jun 21, 2010
Hi tanicarr.
About you wanting a room and boarding,where do you really want?the island?I will suggest the island for you,you will be in the middle of all the action:you won't miss nothing.
I have spoken to potential flat-mates,just exactly what you would like.
When are you coming?
Hit me@jumejames@hotmail.com
I suggest you look up your thread,I commented,you will get realtime info about my travel operations.
Re: yep, gone by Areaboy2(m): 6:36pm On Jun 21, 2010
TaniCarr:

So I want to come to lagos and I dont want to stay in an hotel. I want to stay with someone so Im not lonely during my stay. NO SINGLE GUYS!!! Possible a married couple living in a house. Or a flat with a single chick, Must have A.C. and running water of course. Also a gateman, I dont need my properties stolen or to get rapped! God forbid!!! I'm thinking[b] 15,000 naira a month[/b] to my stay and it will be for 4 months. Im going to attending acting classes while I'm there.

FAIL
Re: yep, gone by lawyer(m): 11:07pm On Jun 21, 2010
Funny Post! Dont you have friends in Nigeria or what? You want to stay with a married couple that doesnt know you from Adam in Lagos to accomodate you and you think N15,000 will sustain you? If your looking for a surrogate couple to harbour you in Lagos, then you must be watching too many Hollywood tv series. At least the people or person sponsoring your trip to Nigeria should be able to provide decent accomodation for you here. Look towards them to sort you out.
Re: yep, gone by no1madman(m): 11:40pm On Jun 21, 2010
And i thought i was mad.
Re: yep, gone by na2day2(m): 3:42am On Jun 22, 2010
no1madman:

And i thought i was mad.

LMAO!
Re: yep, gone by denzel2009: 6:25am On Jun 22, 2010
TaniCarr:

So I want to come to lagos and I dont want to stay in an hotel. I want to stay with someone so Im not lonely during my stay. NO SINGLE GUYS!!! Possible a married couple living in a house. Or a flat with a single chick, Must have A.C. and running water of course. Also a gateman, I dont need my properties stolen or to get rapped! God forbid!!! I'm thinking 15,000 naira a month to my stay and it will be for 4 months. Im going to attending acting classes while I'm there.

This storyline could be expanded to make a very interesting home video if you have mr Ibu as the gateman.
Re: yep, gone by james1(m): 7:44am On Jun 22, 2010
@lawyer.
BARR Matto,pls send me your number,I prefer the glo line;I lost my phone,send asap!
Business to discuss.

J.James,Estuary Nigeria.
Re: yep, gone by bytes2tera: 8:49am On Jun 22, 2010
@TaniCarr, [size=26pt]Bad Idea!![/size] drop it!
Re: yep, gone by Day11(m): 11:46am On Jun 22, 2010
@ poster, Under Falomo Bridge, Free of charge, grin grin grin
Re: yep, gone by Bestglo(f): 5:08pm On Jun 22, 2010
grin una no go kill person for NL
Re: yep, gone by xplicitpro: 8:54pm On Jun 22, 2010
Funny Post, Nairaland needs a proper scrutinizing of post before posting,you want to stay with someone you dont know, so that what?

(1) (Reply)

2 Nos Of Office Space In Lekki Phase 1 To-let / Need A Plot Of Land In Arepo Or Red Star Estate / A Tastefully Newly Built 3 Brm Flat All Room Ensuit,etc N700k @ikosi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.