Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,881 members, 7,838,158 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

2019: Obasanjo To Lamido; ‘Sule You Can Do It And You Can Do It Well’ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Obasanjo To Lamido; ‘Sule You Can Do It And You Can Do It Well’ (419 Views)

Wike To Lamido: Only In Nigeria Person With Primary School Cert Can Be Minister / Wike To Lamido: You Have No Political Value, PDP Lost Jigawa On Your Watch / Adamawa Youths Washes Road Leading To Lamido Adamawa After Atiku Visit PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019: Obasanjo To Lamido; ‘Sule You Can Do It And You Can Do It Well’ by ObserversTimes: 7:40pm On Aug 06, 2018
@ Observers Times Nigeria

Abuja.

Chief Obasanjo, who made the endorsement when members of Sule Lamido National Campaign Council visited him at Olusegun Obasanjo National Library Abeokuta, Ogun State, said: “I don’t have any doubt about your attributes, your capacity and your courage.”

READ ALSO :EKITI ELECTION,APC CANDIDATE RECORD FIRST VICTORY AT TRIBUNAL
According to a statement by Mansur Ahmed, the social media aide to Mr Lamido, the former president said: “As a former minister of foreign affairs, Sule knows the world and knows how to relate with other countries of the world, I was so happy and elated by what I saw in Jigawa state when you became a Governor.

“Sule I don’t have any doubt about your attributes, your capacity, your courage, your interest about your state and Nigeria at large, Sule you can do it and you can do it well,” Mr Obasanjo noted.

In his remark, the presidential hopeful said: “I have nothing to tell you about me because you know me more than anybody. I have come to greet you, brief you, seek for your blessings and ask for your fatherly advice.”

THE OBSERVERS TIMES observes that the meeting was part of Mr Lamido’s consultation with relevant stakeholders, elders, party officials and key political actors in Nigeria across the length and breadth of the country.

Recall that Mr Lamido made a similar visit to the former military head of states Abdulsalami Abubakar, Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida and he had previously visited Mr. Obasanjo last year as part of his nationwide consultations on his presidential aspiration in 2019.

Before then, Mr Lamido also met with all the PDP state Governors in their respective states, 36 state PDP chairmen, including Zonal vice chairmen of the party, Former Speakers Forum.

Source
Re: 2019: Obasanjo To Lamido; ‘Sule You Can Do It And You Can Do It Well’ by HORLADSTAR(m): 7:42pm On Aug 06, 2018
He will surely do it well in his hometown mtcheew

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Obasanjo To Lamido; ‘Sule You Can Do It And You Can Do It Well’ by madridguy(m): 7:43pm On Aug 06, 2018
Not surprise shocked

1 Like

Re: 2019: Obasanjo To Lamido; ‘Sule You Can Do It And You Can Do It Well’ by Vos1(m): 7:48pm On Aug 06, 2018
Bunch Of jokers.
Re: 2019: Obasanjo To Lamido; ‘Sule You Can Do It And You Can Do It Well’ by buhariguy(m): 7:56pm On Aug 06, 2018
He can't even get the light paper ticket and the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra terrorist will not vote for him.
Re: 2019: Obasanjo To Lamido; ‘Sule You Can Do It And You Can Do It Well’ by crispus09(m): 8:11pm On Aug 06, 2018
sule lamido that have corruption case with his son's? banhaso I disagree
Re: 2019: Obasanjo To Lamido; ‘Sule You Can Do It And You Can Do It Well’ by CoolFreeday(m): 8:20pm On Aug 06, 2018
Which Sule?

Aside Dakwambo and Kwankwaso, I don't see anyone as a challenge to PMB.

Baba till 2023

(1) (Reply)

Soldier Of The Future Concept Displayed By The Us Army / Nigerians Are Making Me Sick! / Nigeria Ranked 9th Most Dangerous Country For Women In 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.