Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,255 members, 7,864,344 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:28 PM

Sarri Won’t Block Courtois’ Move To Madrid - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Sarri Won’t Block Courtois’ Move To Madrid (328 Views)

Eden Hazard To Madrid Fans: I Am Sorry For Flopping At Real Madrid / Casemiro Pens Goodbye Message To Madrid Fans, Heads To Man Utd / PSG Want Ronaldo Transfer As Mbappe Heads To Madrid Next Summer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sarri Won’t Block Courtois’ Move To Madrid by Centatanda: 8:25pm On Aug 06, 2018

Maurizio Sarri has refused to be drawn into comments which were made by Thibaut Courtois’s agent insisting that the player wants to join Real Madrid.

Thibaut Courtois is out of contract at Stamford Bridge next summer and is reportedly available for sale at £35m.

The player’s agent made comments over the weekend which insinuated that the Belgium international and Russia 2018 Golden Glove winner is intent on joining Real Madrid.

“I have no reaction on the agent,” Sarri told reporters on Sunday.

“I am not interested in the agent, I want to hear if Courtois tomorrow will say the same.

“I have to speak with my club. I want only players with high level of motivation. I don’t have any answer to the agent.”

Meanwhile, Real Madrid are looking to bolster their goalkeeping department as Keylor Navas is currently the first choice goalie at the club.

Reports suggest that the Blues have made finding a replacement for Courtois a priority. The club will keep him and are ready to risk him leaving for free next summer if they fail to find one.

SOURCE:-https://savechelsea.net/sarri-wont-block-courtois-move-to-madrid/
Re: Sarri Won’t Block Courtois’ Move To Madrid by vikkimikki: 4:21pm On Aug 12, 2018
Re: Sarri Won’t Block Courtois’ Move To Madrid by Nobody: 4:23pm On Aug 12, 2018
Post on http://sportsbanterforum.com

Get backlinks wink

(1) (Reply)

Chelsea Close In On €80 Million Deal For Kepa Arizzabalaga / Kanu: Things Are Changing For The Better For Super Eagles / Unai Emery Should Consider Dropping Mustaphi For Chelsea Game

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.