Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,760 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

You’re A Scammer & Idiot: Nigerian Man Blasts Pastor Who Destroyed Shrine In Imo - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You’re A Scammer & Idiot: Nigerian Man Blasts Pastor Who Destroyed Shrine In Imo (458 Views)

Church Of Satan Blasts Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / Pastor Omasan Mabiaku Delivers A Native Doctor, Destroys His Shrine In Delta / Girmache Shrine, In Kebbi Where Crocodiles Reside & Sacrifices Are Made (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You’re A Scammer & Idiot: Nigerian Man Blasts Pastor Who Destroyed Shrine In Imo by ositaizu(m): 8:48pm On Aug 06, 2018
The story started like this:

A pastor named Bishop Nelson Nnannah wrote on his Facebook page as you can read saying :

“Hahahaha, just fought physically and defeated this devilish shrine at Arondizuogu Ideato Imo state. Any evil power working against you is destroyed now in Jesus name”

Then came Uba Acho, who couldn’t contain his vexation as he took to his own page to blast the “Man of God”. He said:

"Religious Intolerance.

So this con artist Nelson Nnana went to destroy a traditional shrine in Arondizuogu in Imo State Nigeria.

To all my believe in your own and let us believe in our own preachers on my wall, your voices have taken a compulsory leave.

He posted it on his Facebook page, � of the comments were Amen, ride on man of god, burn them all, evil demons. None remembered to remind him about freedom of religion. None bothered to call him to other.

Just imagine if I go on to burn your church ⛪ (your shrine) because to me your Jesus is equally evil, the outrage that will ensue.

This idiot, yes he is an asshole, drove past the mosque �in owerri, and all the shabbat temples for Judaism in Imo State, only to go destroy his African and Igbo practice. He has respect for the Arabic practice, he has respect for Jewish practice, he Carries the Roman cross on his neck boldly as his mark of slavery, but no iota and atom of respect for his own heritage. Typical Blackman mentality.

If you refuse to condemn this act now, never you come at me anytime anywhere to complain about my critical religious write ups. Or else Ala/ Ani ga akogbu gi.

The funny thing is, I know this con man, Nelson Nnana personally, he’s a dying con man, he’s desperate to do anything possible to remain relevant, because he has faded away. After all,any popularity is a good popularity, unfortunately I had to help him achieve his purpose.

African Traditional spirituality/ religion is the world most abused practice. Because we the owners got no respect for it.

I really hope my information somehow proves to be wrong. Because at the due time we will remember everyone of them.

����"

Read more and Follow up on the storyhttp://enigeria.com.ng/youre-a-scammer-idiot-nigerian-man-blasts-pastor-who-destroyed-shrine-in-imo

Re: You’re A Scammer & Idiot: Nigerian Man Blasts Pastor Who Destroyed Shrine In Imo by dominique(f): 8:51pm On Aug 06, 2018
If traditional religion worshippers retaliate now all hell will break loose.
Re: You’re A Scammer & Idiot: Nigerian Man Blasts Pastor Who Destroyed Shrine In Imo by stefanweeks: 8:52pm On Aug 06, 2018
Religion is a scam

2 Likes

Re: You’re A Scammer & Idiot: Nigerian Man Blasts Pastor Who Destroyed Shrine In Imo by Edybleketara: 2:34pm On Aug 07, 2018
Christianity and hypocrisy are like 5 and 6. If traditional worshippers carry out reprisal attacks on churches now, christians will that foaming in the mouth about how they are been persecuted for christ sake.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Davido Reacts To The News About The Pastor Whose Bullet Did Not Penetrate Into / Kicking God Where It Hurts Most / God's House Of Mercy Ministry- Mrs George Empowers Widows In Eket.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.