Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

The Fastest Growing Prophetic And Deliverance Ministry In Nigeria - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Fastest Growing Prophetic And Deliverance Ministry In Nigeria (3942 Views)

Idolatry Is Fastest Growing Religion In Anambra – Soludo / Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ / Deliverance Ministry Shares Free Food At Onitsha Petrol Station (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Fastest Growing Prophetic And Deliverance Ministry In Nigeria by Rukey2012: 8:52pm On Aug 06, 2018
Christ love assembly, abuja is founded by Prophet Michael Elisha in 2013 with a divine mandate to set the captives free from every afflictions (Deliverance), preach the word of God to all Nations across the world (Evangelism) and reveal the mind of God to the people (Prophecy). Christ love assembly, abuja is one of the fastest growing prophetic ministries in Nigeria. The ministry cut across salvation, raw prophetic teachings, healing, deliverance, prophecy, signs and wonders.
Christ Love assembly, abuja is located in Byazhin across, opposite orange farm, kubwa, abuja, Nigeria. You can worship with us every Sunday by 8.30 a.m. Every Wednesday by 9 a.m is for prophetic counselling, healing and deliverance. No fee is charged for counselling.
For more information and counselling, you can contact:
Prophet Michael Elisha (G.O. Christ love assembly, Abuja) :07033713681
Apostle J.R. Joshua (Pastor, Christ love assembly, Abuja)
Re: The Fastest Growing Prophetic And Deliverance Ministry In Nigeria by beeblack: 9:08pm On Aug 06, 2018
am I permitted to open branch in my area?
Re: The Fastest Growing Prophetic And Deliverance Ministry In Nigeria by Rukey2012: 9:31pm On Aug 06, 2018
beeblack:
am I permitted to open branch in my area?
you can only open a branch if you have a pastoral call and your call is to serve under the G.O.
Re: The Fastest Growing Prophetic And Deliverance Ministry In Nigeria by PstJRJoshua: 7:32am On Aug 07, 2018
That is a very great write up. Christ Love Assembly, Kubwa, Abuja is no doubt the fastest growing church in Nigeria. God has been so faithful to us.
Re: The Fastest Growing Prophetic And Deliverance Ministry In Nigeria by PstJRJoshua: 7:32am On Aug 07, 2018
That is a very great write up. Christ Love Assembly, Kubwa, Abuja is no doubt the fastest growing church in Nigeria. God has been so faithful to us.
Apostle J.R. Joshua (Pastor, Christ Love Assembly, Abuja)
Re: The Fastest Growing Prophetic And Deliverance Ministry In Nigeria by Gratia(f): 1:32pm On Aug 07, 2018
Are you advertising church? Or Is Christ not head of church again??

2 Likes

Re: The Fastest Growing Prophetic And Deliverance Ministry In Nigeria by enilove(m): 3:37pm On Aug 07, 2018
Gratia:
Are you advertising church? Or Is Christ not head of church again??

Good question
Re: The Fastest Growing Prophetic And Deliverance Ministry In Nigeria by Anas09: 4:47pm On Aug 07, 2018
Rukey2012:
Christ love assembly, abuja is founded by Prophet Michael Elisha in 2013 with a divine mandate to set the captives free from every afflictions (Deliverance), preach the word of God to all Nations across the world (Evangelism) and reveal the mind of God to the people (Prophecy). Christ love assembly, abuja is one of the fastest growing prophetic ministries in Nigeria. The ministry cut across raw prophetic teachings, healing, deliverance and prophecy.
Christ Love assembly, abuja is located in Byazhin across, opposite orange farm, kubwa, abuja, Nigeria. You can worship with us every Sunday by 8.30 a.m. Every Wednesday by 9 a.m is for prophetic counselling. No fee is charged for counselling.
For more information and enquiries, you can contact: Apostle J.R. Joshua 08138804756
Where in the Bible can i find 'deliverance Ministry or anything close to it?'

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Fastest Growing Prophetic And Deliverance Ministry In Nigeria by enilove(m): 7:40pm On Aug 07, 2018
Anas09:

Where in the Bible can i find 'deliverance Ministry or anything close to it?'

THIS IS WHERE :

Luke 4:18 KJV
The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach DELIVERANCE to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised,......
Re: The Fastest Growing Prophetic And Deliverance Ministry In Nigeria by Anas09: 11:29pm On Aug 07, 2018
enilove:

THIS IS WHERE :

The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach DELIVERANCE to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised,......
This is exactly where i was waiting for the Op. Bros, Deliverance is PREACHED NOT ACTED, as it is done today. Anyone who can preach the Gospel is a deliverance minister and besides, there is nothing like DELIVERANCE MINISTRY in the 5fold ministries. where did these so called deliverance ministers get this ministry from?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Fastest Growing Prophetic And Deliverance Ministry In Nigeria by Anas09: 11:35pm On Aug 07, 2018
enilove:

THIS IS WHERE :

And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.
Mark:16:15
He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.
Mark:16:16
And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;
Mark:16:17

They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.
Mark:16:18.

Have you seen that the empowerment in those verses is for every believer?

There's nothing like DELIVERANCE MINISTRY sir.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Fastest Growing Prophetic And Deliverance Ministry In Nigeria by Goshen360(m): 1:01am On Aug 08, 2018
Anas09:

This is exactly where i was waiting for the Op. Bros, Deliverance is PREACHED NOT ACTED, as it is done today. Anyone who can preach the Gospel is a deliverance minister and besides, there is nothing like DELIVERANCE MINISTRY in the 5fold ministries. where did these so called deliverance ministers get this ministry from?

Anas09:

And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.
He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.
And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;

They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.

I'm glad you are doing well as a student OF THE WORD. I used to think when I was a baby in the Lord, I think I was called into "Deliverance ministry" but alas, being a student of the word, I realized it was just from my zeal not based on truth in the knowledge of the word.

Keep it up!
Re: The Fastest Growing Prophetic And Deliverance Ministry In Nigeria by PstJRJoshua: 8:41am On Aug 08, 2018
enilove:

THIS IS WHERE :

you have said it all, thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Fastest Growing Prophetic And Deliverance Ministry In Nigeria by enilove(m): 10:11am On Aug 08, 2018
Anas09:

Is is every christian that can heal the sick ?
Is it everyone that can cast out demons ?

Romans 12:4-8 KJV
For as we have many members in one body, and all members have not the same office: [5] So we, being many, are one body in Christ, and every one members one of another. [6] Having then gifts differing according to the grace that is given to us, whether prophecy, let us prophesy according to the proportion of faith; [7] Or ministry, let us wait on our ministering: or he that teacheth, on teaching; [8] Or he that exhorteth, on exhortation: he that giveth, let him do it with simplicity; he that ruleth, with diligence; he that sheweth mercy, with cheerfulness.

You don't teach deliverance of preach deliverance , you carryout deliverance. Jesus did not teach deliverance to the captives , he carried out the work of deliverance himself .

Matthew 17:17-21 KJV
Then Jesus answered and said, O faithless and perverse generation, how long shall I be with you? how long shall I suffer you? bring him hither to me. [18] And Jesus rebuked the devil; and he departed out of him: and the child was cured from that very hour. [19] Then came the disciples to Jesus apart, and said, Why could not we cast him out? [20] And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you. [21] Howbeit this kind goeth not out but by prayer and fasting.

The disciples of Jesus could not deliver the child because that kind of demon could only come out by PRAYER AND FASTING. Jesus didn't say , PREACH and it will go out.

THERE ARE DELIVRANCE MINISTRIES .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Fastest Growing Prophetic And Deliverance Ministry In Nigeria by enilove(m): 10:14am On Aug 08, 2018
Anas09:

Jesus was a deliverance Minister. When you command a demon to leave a body , you are carrying out a deliverance on the person.

1 Like

Re: The Fastest Growing Prophetic And Deliverance Ministry In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:19am On Aug 08, 2018
enilove:

Jesus was a deliverance Minister. When you command a demon to leave a body , you are carrying out a deliverance on the person.

enilove:

For as we have many members in one body, and all members have not the same office: [5] So we, being many, are one body in Christ, and every one members one of another. [6] Having then gifts differing according to the grace that is given to us, whether prophecy, let us prophesy according to the proportion of faith; [7] Or ministry, let us wait on our ministering: or he that teacheth, on teaching; [8] Or he that exhorteth, on exhortation: he that giveth, let him do it with simplicity; he that ruleth, with diligence; he that sheweth mercy, with cheerfulness.

You don't teach deliverance of preach deliverance , you carryout deliverance. Jesus did not teach deliverance to the captives , he carried out the work of deliverance himself .

Then Jesus answered and said, O faithless and perverse generation, how long shall I be with you? how long shall I suffer you? bring him hither to me. [18] And Jesus rebuked the devil; and he departed out of him: and the child was cured from that very hour. [19] Then came the disciples to Jesus apart, and said, Why could not we cast him out? [20] And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you. [21] Howbeit this kind goeth not out but by prayer and fasting.

The disciples of Jesus could not deliver the child because that kind of demon could only come out by PRAYER AND FASTING. Jesus didn't say , PREACH and it will go out.

enilove:

THIS IS WHERE :

God bless you. Can you see how Christians argue bible unnecessary whereas other beliefs rarely do so. Am disappointed at many of them on this forum. Instead of uniting the body of Christ, they causing more division.from their comments you can know the denomination

1 Like

Re: The Fastest Growing Prophetic And Deliverance Ministry In Nigeria by enilove(m): 11:09am On Aug 08, 2018
asuustrike2009:

God bless you. Can you see how Christians argue bible unnecessary whereas other beliefs rarely do so. Am disappointed at many of them on this forum. Instead of uniting the body of Christ, they causing more division.from their comments you can know the denomination

God bless you too.

You have said it all. They talk as if they know it all . They have forgotten that not everything is written in the Bible. That was why God sent the Holy Spirit :

John 14:26 KJV
But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall TEACH you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

If the disciples still needed to be taught , despite all the teachings they received from our Creator , how much more we.

Thanks .
Re: The Fastest Growing Prophetic And Deliverance Ministry In Nigeria by Goshen360(m): 6:42pm On Aug 08, 2018
I can see semetics playing a role in this thread.... we're not arguing and against each other.... meaning THOSE FOR prophecy cannot be right as well those AGAINST IT.....so I advise everyone contributing to double-check the meaning of PROPHESY OT TO PROPHECY IN THE NEW TESTAMENT FROM A BIBLE CONCORDANCE AND PUT IT IN CONTEXT.

1 Like

Re: The Fastest Growing Prophetic And Deliverance Ministry In Nigeria by enilove(m): 7:38pm On Aug 08, 2018
Goshen360:
I can see semetics playing a role in this thread.... we're not arguing and against each other.... meaning THOSE FOR prophecy cannot be right as well those AGAINST IT.....so I advise everyone contributing to double-check the meaning of PROPHESY OT TO PROPHECY IN THE NEW TESTAMENT FROM A BIBLE CONCORDANCE AND PUT IT IN CONTEXT.

THIS YOUR POST IS MEANT FOR ANOTHER THREAD TITLED " what is Prophecy" or something related.
Re: The Fastest Growing Prophetic And Deliverance Ministry In Nigeria by Anas09: 12:46am On Aug 15, 2018
Goshen360:

I'm glad you are doing well as a student OF THE WORD. I used to think when I was a baby in the Lord, I think I was called into "Deliverance ministry" but alas, being a student of the word, I realized it was just from my zeal not based on truth in the knowledge of the word.

Keep it up!
Goshen360 is back. Wow. You guys just disappears and reappear. Good to see you man. And, thanks for your kind words.
Re: The Fastest Growing Prophetic And Deliverance Ministry In Nigeria by Anas09: 12:53am On Aug 15, 2018
enilove:

I don't believe i know anything as i shd know sir. But, on this Deliverance ministry ish, you are wrong. I pray to have free time to react to it with scriptures.
Re: The Fastest Growing Prophetic And Deliverance Ministry In Nigeria by HardMirror(m): 1:09am On Aug 15, 2018
Comedy!
Lame advert for simple minded people.

1 Like

Re: The Fastest Growing Prophetic And Deliverance Ministry In Nigeria by olaolu11(m): 3:07pm On Apr 28, 2020
olaolu11:
When you become a christian in the true sense of the word not the "born again" of these days, you are endued with power. Thus you become a deliverances minister because Jesus said " greater works than these....." So if you are a true christian, you will do more than Jesus did(deliverance inclusive). There are gifts truly and is given to people but the bible says "desire gifts". Only thing is that some may decide to concentrate on deliverance. But I think it is not scriptural to stay in deliverance "ministry" as it is not part of the 5 ministry gifts. So do you deliver and refuse to preach the gospel? Be a pastor, evangelist, apostle etc and then you are a total christian. The apostles of old are all rolled into one. They preach, teach, deliver, evangelise. Except if you want to quote Jethro and moses on division of labour. I did not add bible passages to buttress these because you are all gurus in "bibleology". May the holy spirit enlighten us the more in Jesus name. Amen. Good morning.

PS: As Christians, should we insult each other/one another while giving opinion? It simply portrays us as a christian that is yet to be broken. If you are in "church", pastor asks a question, someone gives a different opinion from yours. If you are asked to respond, would you answer with abuse/insult? We are to portray ourselves at all times as ambassadors of Christ everywhere at all times, not only in church or where people know us as Christians. Christianity is a way of life, not cloth that we put on and off as it suits us. It is well

(1) (Reply)

Tudor, Krayola. . . On God Again. / Is It True That Russian Geologists Have Discovered Hell / Every Pastor Who Collects Tithes Is A Thief – Pastor Femi Aribisala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.