Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,220 members, 7,860,396 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:27 AM

How To Become A Successful Entrepreneur While Becoming The Best You - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Become A Successful Entrepreneur While Becoming The Best You (541 Views)

Becoming A Successful Entrepreneur (the Eye-opener) / 10 Must Have Books For A Successful Entrepreneur's Bookshelf / 11 Businesses That Will Make You A Successful Entrepreneur (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Become A Successful Entrepreneur While Becoming The Best You by lawrex4luv(m): 8:18pm On Jun 20, 2010
Far too often we have life going on, and what I mean by that is you're being pulled in 100 different directions, and you have a hard time getting focused, and staying on the path that will serve you well.

I know for the most part, you know without a clear purpose and a great plan you are sure to wonder like a ship without a sail, a car without a steering wheel and you will find out, there is no way for you to get to where you want to go other than righting the ship, taking control of the wheel.

I changed my life a couple times, thinking everything on the outside was the problem, so I changed my job, my friends, got a divorce and even changed the city I was living in, because I wasn't happy and I couldn't figure out what was wrong with me. I was willing to make all these changes except the one that really need to change, and that was me.

Once I started working on me, I was able to know why I was the way I was, why I was miserable and didn't want to be happy, and why I couldn't focus on the task at hand. I was then able to get committed to my business, and not lose myself in the process, and thus enjoy life.

I can not concentrate on tasks and see the overall picture of my life and business, and now I'm able to respond is such a great manner, I'm more proactive than reactive. I have an increased better feeling about life, I exercise and so I have more energy to do the things I wasn't.

As an entrepreneur, you need to work on yourself before you can work on a business. You need to focus on what is in the best interests of your business, and then pursue it with reckless abandonment, and you will see the results from your works soon.

If at all possible, go to a quiet place and close your eyes, think about what it is you want in life, and how you want it in your mind first, and then write it down, think about this and then revisit this thought, and you will see you are much better in your life. Nothing is easy, but with proper discipline you will get this mastered and conquered in no time.

All the best on this journey to being a successful Entrepreneur, while becoming the best you.

(1) (Reply)

Earn Cool Cash Brosing With Your Phone Or Pc / Catfish / Corporate Registration?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.