Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,635 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

Manchester United Vs Leicester City (2 - 1) On 10th August 2018 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Vs Leicester City (2 - 1) On 10th August 2018 (48584 Views)

Chelsea Vs Leicester City (2 - 1) On 18th May 2021 / Manchester City Vs Leicester City : (2 - 5) 27th September 2020 / Manchester United Vs FC Copenhagen : Europa League (1- 0) On 10th August 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Vs Leicester City (2 - 1) On 10th August 2018 by Noblewhiz(m): 8:22am On Aug 11, 2018
Lordlestat:

I am dumb right ? Do u wanna say that to my face ?
Nigga? U feeling really Terminator like yeah? Seems u don't know wat u doing
Gohead keep running ur mouth ama sort u out soon
All this Nigerians forming American brute

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Leicester City (2 - 1) On 10th August 2018 by leesamyoung(m): 8:35am On Aug 11, 2018
maklelemakukula:
Fighal you deserve a nobel price for this revelation.

I will need the real girl's contact tho cos I ve fallen helpless in love with her pics.

Abeg help your brother, I don find wife.
check fighal screenshot well, he already give his sis number out, the guy need not to post in rush, this is a faceless forum he is too careless
Re: Manchester United Vs Leicester City (2 - 1) On 10th August 2018 by leesamyoung(m): 8:51am On Aug 11, 2018
fighal:
This native tortoise come dey threaten me for whatsapp o.. The ozwor even went to my FB page to get my pictures..
this supposed to be a faceless forum, since you advertise your business here, you are visible and no matter what happens you should have not get to argue with him, he knows you now and you don't know anything about him, my advice drop your facebook and Whatapp and tell your sis to do that too cause he did not threaten you alone, I never say to drop your number just block all incoming calls not to give your location you only made call on it and lastly never post in rush no matter what happens you give your sis number out when showing the screenshot, hope to see you in one piece in NL 2019, and I never said he is right because I see his post he trow the first jab
Re: Manchester United Vs Leicester City (2 - 1) On 10th August 2018 by oshe11: 9:00am On Aug 11, 2018
Re: Manchester United Vs Leicester City (2 - 1) On 10th August 2018 by Nobody: 9:16am On Aug 11, 2018
leesamyoung:

this supposed to be a faceless forum, since you advertise your business here, you are visible and no matter what happens you should have not get to argue with him, he knows you now and you don't know anything about him, my advice drop your facebook and Whatapp and tell your sis to do that too cause he did not threaten you alone, I never say to drop your number just block all incoming calls not to give your location you only made call on it and lastly never post in rush no matter what happens you give your sis number out when showing the screenshot, hope to see you in one piece in NL 2019, and I never said he is right because I see his post he trow the first jab
Thanks man....
Re: Manchester United Vs Leicester City (2 - 1) On 10th August 2018 by Kyase(m): 9:21am On Aug 11, 2018
AndrewFarms:

Maybe we should engage the crew in some fasting and prayer on their behalf....

mikron, HarbySloy, josef1,
andrewfarms Cc: Donaldduke2019 hardon monolisa185 desquad bmvees Alexchubee Apcmyheart bettercreature ammyluv2002 Crownadex ekhai aieromon Lesbianboy jusmudi gentle136 Lesbianboy hardon kyase monolisa185 seunny4lif desquadandrewfarms Tvegas hardeycute seunny4lif Proudlyngwa youdondeymad sirfee Ivanlxi don4ye HERSLEY Lily4star Khutie Bibidear dfrost Keneking tripoli007 greatmarshall lomprico ztanleechima Tychamps oluwaseyi000 tolufase zinachidi Ivanlxi arejibadz myners007 jtigwell0 lalasticlala RRWraith Kabeeru abeliver Maximus85 Adaumunocha ibolomo CrEaToRmaldenKingLennon iamharkinwaley mansakhalifa omobolajiatanda Lh19 HamiidLyon chant in xynerise Nelsizzy architecthutc ottohan richybankx enemyofprogress KingLennon habbyy03 chiiraq802 akeeen haywhy28 HzRF Victornezzar szen offishialpablo ekhai nogoodadvice Dabossman iamharkinwaley EverGlorious CaptPlanet kstyle2 annie74 CecyAdr geestunnar Lomprico2 cana882Fuckingmallam45 jenigurl

They must perform, our investment mustn't be in vain...
Lol Rashford is not good as a 9. Fact.
Sanchez is over trying and that's affecting his game, he should be himself.
Re: Manchester United Vs Leicester City (2 - 1) On 10th August 2018 by KUSHKAMP: 10:58am On Aug 11, 2018
mightyleks:

When you turn lady.....and mind you Kun was charity shield
DICK HEAD. CHARITY SHIELD MARK THE OFFICIAL START OF THE ENGLISH SEAS0N
Re: Manchester United Vs Leicester City (2 - 1) On 10th August 2018 by Nobody: 11:16am On Aug 11, 2018
We're good now guys... We've settled every rift.. Thanks for your concerns and support
Re: Manchester United Vs Leicester City (2 - 1) On 10th August 2018 by maklelemakukula(m): 12:02pm On Aug 11, 2018
fighal:
We're good now guys... We've settled every rift..
Thanks for your concerns and support
oya give me her number na, I swear I have good intentions
Re: Manchester United Vs Leicester City (2 - 1) On 10th August 2018 by Hopebringer: 12:04pm On Aug 11, 2018
leesamyoung:

No need for that bro we have settled it all

I lost control and said some mean tinz and he responded in kind

I have deleted that profile and created diz one

It's all good

@ fighal once again I apologise 4 my part in dat whole nasty episode

2 all nairalanders who had 2 see dat nonsense I apologise 2 u all dat ain't how I roll

I lost me mum 2 very tragic cirmcumstances so I acted out n lost control

Live life be free

One love

Stay woke
Re: Manchester United Vs Leicester City (2 - 1) On 10th August 2018 by leesamyoung(m): 12:13pm On Aug 11, 2018
Hopebringer:

It's all good

2 all nairalanders who had 2 see that nonsense I apologise 2 u all day ain't how I roll

Live life be free

One love

Stay woke
it good to hear that and once again thank for letting it go, he too have learn a lesson from this.
Re: Manchester United Vs Leicester City (2 - 1) On 10th August 2018 by Hopebringer: 12:14pm On Aug 11, 2018
leesamyoung:

it good to hear that and once again thank for letting it go, he too have learn a lesson from this.

Thanks bro
Re: Manchester United Vs Leicester City (2 - 1) On 10th August 2018 by Nobody: 12:52pm On Aug 11, 2018
Hopebringer:

It's all good

2 all nairalanders who had 2 see dat nonsense I apologise 2 u all dat ain't how I roll

Live life be free

One love

Stay woke
One Love bro..
#StayWoke
Re: Manchester United Vs Leicester City (2 - 1) On 10th August 2018 by diadem10: 2:16pm On Aug 11, 2018
pafo:

Seems you forgot how were playing last season too until Pogba got injured.

We were scoring four goals for fun.

And pls dont mention Rashford when talking of top players.

That guy is till a kid. HE has been for the past seven months.

What are you even saying sef? How does this correlate with the point that Van gaal had an average sluggish midfield at his disposal yet revisionists like yourself would rather hammer on the boring display as if we had creative players in the team.

This was a man who had a midfield that comprises a 'past it' sluggish Rooney who knows next to nothing about midfield play apart from punting long ball to the wings. Not forgetting how same sluggish toad was leading our attack as the main striker until the emergence of Rashford in Feb.

Say what you want about Van gaal, the truth is he brought out the best in Rashford, Martial, Blind and even Bastian until he became crocked. How much more would he have done with Pogba or anyother pacey creative midfielder in his team. All these aforementioned players Mourinho has had difficulty integrating into his team.

In fact, I would say Van gaal winning the FA cup was a miracle if we factor in the lot of useless players in that team yet he worked wonders with them. Revisionists as yourself can keep hammering on boring display for all I care. Yeye.
Re: Manchester United Vs Leicester City (2 - 1) On 10th August 2018 by MobileGees: 2:33pm On Aug 11, 2018
pafo:

You that you watch football, hope you saw the first half?

That is what has been happening for seven months now.

Mourinho tells players not to make good decisions when with the ball?

Abi Mourinho did not coach at Chelsea and MAdrid and Inter?

Did they not play well against small teams.

Defending against better teams is just logical unless you want to get beat well.

Fergie did it well against City and Barcelona but your players have got to step up against the minnows.

BTW, I am not an indomie generation man U fan o.

Guy thats just the old Mourinho his tactics is already becoming stale and outdated the new Mourinho is the that got sacked by Madrid and Chelsea due to poor jobs and I'm afraid to say he's also going to be inevitably sacked in man u also
Re: Manchester United Vs Leicester City (2 - 1) On 10th August 2018 by pafo(m): 3:01pm On Aug 11, 2018
diadem10:

What are you even saying sef? How does this correlate with the point that Van gaal had an average sluggish midfield at his disposal yet revisionists like yourself would rather hammer on the boring display as if we had creative players in the team.

This was a man who had a midfield that comprises a 'past it' sluggish Rooney who knows next to nothing about midfield play apart from punting long ball to the wings. Not forgetting how same sluggish toad was leading our attack as the main striker until the emergence of Rashford in Feb.

Say what you want about Van gaal, the truth is he brought out the best in Rashford, Martial, Blind and even Bastian until he became crocked. How much more would he have done with Pogba or anyother pacey creative midfielder in his team. All these aforementioned players Mourinho has had difficulty integrating into his team.

In fact, I would say Van gaal winning the FA cup was a miracle if we factor in the lot of useless players in that team yet he worked wonders with them. Revisionists as yourself can keep hammering on boring display for all I care. Yeye.

That point was only countering yours saying we were top at November before Bastian got crocked. Read your own write up.

I shouldn't reply you but I will.

Van gaal had funds to shape the team. He brought in Di Maria, Shaw, Herrera, Blind, Falcao(loan). Schneiderlin, Depay, Bastian, Darmian, Martial for over 250 million. Only two players are good enough for a start in the team two years on.

Mourinho bought Pogba, Lukaku, Fred, MAtic, Bailly, Sanchez(swap), Mikhi, Lindelof. All these players are top players who can represent us for years to come.

Mourinho first buy was Pogba because he knew there was no ball playing midfielder in the team. Your van Gaal could not address that despite spending 250 million. A problem we have had since scholes retired.

I will tell you about respect for the team and manager. Look at Shaw, for everything Mourinho has said to him in public, do you see him sulking like a girl? NO! He is paid to work for the team and if the manager feels he is not dong hos best, he sits.

transfer that to Martial and the dude feels like MEssi. He is good but Mourinho say you are not giving him what he wants. You simply put your head down and work harder. But my guy sulks like a little girl and his body language is just so wrong.

Top managers control their team and no player is bigger than the club so Martial is to small to hold a manager like Mourinho to ransom. He has coached the best players in history and won everything there is to win.

The days of Van Gaal and Moyes were the worst I have suffered in 17 years of following United. Their body language was off and we struggled to make Europe. Mourinho has brought in belief which is the only reason someone like you is aiming high for the team. We had no direction then and FA cup win is the least of our worries; we only care about Europe and Premier league.

Mourinho is still the best thing to have happened to us since Fergie left. The football is not great yet but I go to watch our games with belief we can win. That was impossible during Moyes and Van Gaal and if you feel Van Gaal is better, bring their CV and compare.
Re: Manchester United Vs Leicester City (2 - 1) On 10th August 2018 by diadem10: 3:29pm On Aug 11, 2018
pafo:

That point was only countering yours saying we were top at November before Bastian got crocked. Read your own write up.

I shouldn't reply you but I will.

Van gaal had funds to shape the team. He brought in Di Maria, Shaw, Herrera, Blind, Falcao(loan). Schneiderlin, Depay, Bastian, Darmian, Martial for over 250 million. Only two players are good enough for a start in the team two years on.

Mourinho bought Pogba, Lukaku, Fred, MAtic, Bailly, Sanchez(swap), Mikhi, Lindelof. All these players are top players who can represent us for years to come.

Mourinho first buy was Pogba because he knew there was no ball playing midfielder in the team. Your van Gaal could not address that despite spending 250 million. A problem we have had since scholes retired.

I will tell you about respect for the team and manager. Look at Shaw, for everything Mourinho has said to him in public, do you see him sulking like a girl? NO! He is paid to work for the team and if the manager feels he is not dong hos best, he sits.

transfer that to Martial and the dude feels like MEssi. He is good but Mourinho say you are not giving him what he wants. You simply put your head down and work harder. But my guy sulks like a little girl and his body language is just so wrong.

Top managers control their team and no player is bigger than the club so Martial is to small to hold a manager like Mourinho to ransom. He has coached the best players in history and won everything there is to win.

The days of Van Gaal and Moyes were the worst I have suffered in 17 years of following United. Their body language was off and we struggled to make Europe. Mourinho has brought in belief which is the only reason someone like you is aiming high for the team. We had no direction then and FA cup win is the least of our worries; we only care about Europe and Premier league.

Mourinho is still the best thing to have happened to us since Fergie left. The football is not great yet but I go to watch our games with belief we can win. That was impossible during Moyes and Van Gaal and if you feel Van Gaal is better, bring their CV and compare.

We were not topping the league even with Pogba in the team. That's the cold fact

Btw, Van gaal didn't sign Herrera and Shaw, the board did because he was still with his Holland team at the worldcup when both were signed. Not forgetting both players were already scouted under Moyes and was almost brought in until it fell through due to late fees.

Also, we already recouped most of Di Maria's fees 'cos he wanted Psg like he has always envisaged. The likes of Blind, Darmain, Rojo, Bastian and Falcao were brought in for little punts or no fees at all. Falcao was often unfit and left the following year. It's like he never played for us at all hence I wonder why you mentioned him.

Just tell me if Van gaal ever had the luxury of signing 80m players such as Pogba, Lukaku et al. He didn't even have the luxury of signing centrebacks and had to convert Blind and Rojo into one nor did he have the luxury of binning that eediot called Rooney who was seen as the main player by the fan ultras who pinned their hope on him after Fergie had retired and was asslicking him for not signing for City but signing a 5yrs contract for us. I blame Moyes for his desperation to put Rooney on a 5yr contract too.

In fact, I would say Rooney was the cause of our boring display because we looked great while he was out injured, not forgetting his injury led to the emergence of Rashford in Feb. Everything looked fine until he came back and Van gaal had to put him in midfield.

And you lie. We looked great at the start of the season until Bastian got injured. We also looked great after Rashford emergence around until Rooney came back to stink the whole place. We also looked great towards the end of the season when we almost nicked the top four until Fellaini got suspended against Leicester and we had no option than to play the useless Herrera in his place and the momentum was lost.

Whatever you say, truth is Van gaal worked well with Rashford, Martial, Blind and would have done even better with Pogba.
Re: Manchester United Vs Leicester City (2 - 1) On 10th August 2018 by AndrewFarms(m): 5:30am On Aug 12, 2018
Kyase:

Lol Rashford is not good as a 9. Fact.
Sanchez is over trying and that's affecting his game, he should be himself.

spot on...
Re: Manchester United Vs Leicester City (2 - 1) On 10th August 2018 by Chiadikaobi(m): 11:48pm On Aug 28, 2018
goldenval:
2-1 now lipsrsealed
You get mail baba
Re: Manchester United Vs Leicester City (2 - 1) On 10th August 2018 by Nostradamus1: 9:05pm On Feb 02, 2020
I am interested @DeraG

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Mourinho Throws Away Community Shield Medal--- GOAL / Manchester United Vs Chelsea (4 - 1) On 25th May 2023 / Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (0 - 3) On 1st May 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.