Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,304 members, 7,836,318 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

Paedophiles Invade Lagos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Paedophiles Invade Lagos (2934 Views)

Again, Fulani Herdsmen Invade Falae’s Farm - VANGUARD / Femi Fani-kayode: A Nation Of Perverts And paedophiles / We Planned To Invade Lagos - Arrested Boko Haram Leader Muhammed Sulaiman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paedophiles Invade Lagos by Nobody: 3:38am On Jun 25, 2010
Aloy+Emeka:

You are looking for trouble o. Sjeezy loves women and se.x but that does not necessarily make him a paedophile. Also, he is underaged himself.
Oh I thought he just recently turned 18.

@OnlyTruth
Help me cross my fingers
Re: Paedophiles Invade Lagos by Onlytruth(m): 3:47am On Jun 25, 2010
Befitting punishment

[flash=560,430]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxt9zwkUKFM&hl=en_US&fs=1&[/flash]
Re: Paedophiles Invade Lagos by Nobody: 3:49am On Jun 25, 2010
ROTFLMAO!!!! Oh dear!
Re: Paedophiles Invade Lagos by Nobody: 3:58am On Jun 25, 2010
Nigeria or any other country around the world should start doing chemical castration like the Czech Republic or Argentina. . . . . . . . that would deter a few of them to go do this.
Re: Paedophiles Invade Lagos by Onlytruth(m): 4:00am On Jun 25, 2010
FL Gators:

ROTFLMAO!!!! Oh dear!

Yeah. I bet you if these morons are made to face this type of caning say everyday for about 6 months while in jail, they would be reformed beyond recognition within one year.  cool
We should have a "chastisement chamber" in jails built specially for them.
Re: Paedophiles Invade Lagos by Nobody: 4:05am On Jun 25, 2010
Onlytruth:

Yeah. I bet you if these morons are made to face this type of caning say everyday for about 6 months while in jail, they would be reformed beyond recognition within one year.  cool
We should have a "chastisement chamber" in jails built specially for them.  
Oh puhleaazeee, Are we not talking about Nigerian men and their ashy/rough skin. Spanking them is like scratching them.

And ppl do get used to beating. It doesnt hurt after a while, trust me.
Re: Paedophiles Invade Lagos by AloyEmeka5: 4:13am On Jun 25, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

Nigeria or any other country around the world should start doing chemical castration like the Czech Republic or Argentina. . . . . . . .  that would deter a few of them to go do this.

What about surgical castration with razor contaminated with rust and tetanus?
Re: Paedophiles Invade Lagos by Nobody: 4:28am On Jun 25, 2010
Aloy+Emeka:

What about surgical castration with  razor contaminated with rust and tetanus?

better have a clean castration that no rights activist can complain about.

as for caning criminal, Malaysia is where they have perfected this art
click here: http://www.corpun.com/vidju.htm (go down the page to view the video)

check how that criminal's a$$ is bleeding!
Re: Paedophiles Invade Lagos by AloyEmeka5: 4:35am On Jun 25, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

better have a clean castration that no rights activist can complain about.

as for caning criminal, Malaysia is where they have perfected this art
click here: http://www.corpun.com/vidju.htm (go down the page to view the video)

check how that criminal's a$$ is bleeding!

Where were the activists when they were molesting children?
Re: Paedophiles Invade Lagos by Becomrich0: 4:37am On Jun 25, 2010
Why would paedophile, you should put in the constitution right to protect children.
Re: Paedophiles Invade Lagos by Nobody: 4:39am On Jun 25, 2010
Aloy+Emeka:

Where were the activists when they were molesting children?
Aloy, what a silly question. You can never monitor anyone's move at all time.

What they can do is reduce/prevent the actions from happening/punish the criminal.
Re: Paedophiles Invade Lagos by RichyBlacK(m): 5:04am On Jun 25, 2010
Growing up in Lagos, I recall the days of gbomogbomo (kidnappers of children). As in almost everything in Nigeria, these opportunist criminals were immediately ascribed with all sorts of powers attributed to the, you guessed it, juju they employed.

The stories went like these:

1. They can give candy to a child and if the child takes it he/she will immediately turn to something small, e.g., a piece of stone, a small tortoise, a fruit like pawpaw, etc. Then the kidnapper will just take the child away.

2. The kidnapper can just touch the child and the child will disappear.

3. The kidnapper can knock on the door and if an adult opens the door, there will be nobody, however, if a child opens the door the kidnapper, using his/her juju will magically turn the child to some small object, put the child in his/her pocket and stroll away.

These incredibly nonsensical beliefs were pervasive in 1980s Lagos and struck fear in the hearts of children and parents alike.

The damaging effect of these tales was that they incapacitated the mind of multitudes, as even some members of the Nigerian police subscribed to these magical wonders, and so made it more difficult to solve missing persons cases.

Of course some of the kidnappers were social perverts who wanted to have intimacy with children and murder them subsequently. Some are no different from the serial rapists and killers that have been well publicized in countries like America.

Though some may want to delude themselves to think that serial killers and rapists only exists in places like America, the truth is that we in Nigeria probably have more serial killers/rapists (per capita)
, but the following realities have obscured the truth:

1. A tangible disinterest, by both the Nigerian police and the Nigerian populace, in solving missing persons cases, especially when linked to juju-powered kidnappers. The sense of hopelessness due to the acceptance of the colossal fraud of juju-based claims render many to a faith of crippling despondence.

2. Lack of modern equipment to fight crime. This lack of modern crime fighting technology may also be tied to the belief by many, even those in government, that no amount of modern equipment can be used to fight juju-powered crimes; a very unfortunate view.

3. A general lack of interest by the press in pursuing and following up with cases of missing persons. Again, this should not come as a surprise because even if a journalist is interested in getting to the bottom of a juju-inspired kidnapping/serial murder/despoil/ritual killing, everybody around him/her will warn him about the omnipotent juju that can kill him instantly should he continue digging deep. Of course such a journalist will get no help from the juju-believing policemen; even the newspaper management will warn him about pursuing "dead end" cases that can bring the wrath of the juju to the newspaper.

This socially enabled fraud of juju continues to set us back in Nigeria. The most unfortunate aspect of this tragic saga is that those who are educated and who should know better and maybe help liberate people from a psychological gimmick with roots in the slave-trade that only stifles the mind and cripples creative thinking on far-reaching social issues, join the barbarian many in continuing the longest running fraud in the history of not only Nigeria but many of the regions affected by the slave trade, including those across the Atlantic in Haiti and Jamaica, all in the name of "preserving our culture".

ALL juju claims are fraudulent.
Re: Paedophiles Invade Lagos by Nobody: 5:09am On Jun 25, 2010
RichyBlacK:

Growing up in Lagos, I recall the days of gbomogbomo (kidnappers of children). As in almost everything in Nigeria, these opportunist criminals were immediately ascribed with all sorts of powers attributed to the, you guessed it, juju they employed.

1. They can give candy to a child and if the child takes it he/she will immediately turn to something small, e.g., a piece of stone, a small tortoise, a fruit like pawpaw, etc. Then the kidnapper will just take the child away.

3. The kidnapper can knock on the door and if an adult opens the door, there will be nobody, however, if a child opens the door the kidnapper, using his/her juju will magically turn the child to some small object, put the child in his/her pocket and stroll away.

Abiiiiiii oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo .
Re: Paedophiles Invade Lagos by Cohomology: 12:09pm On Jun 25, 2010
RichyBlacK:

These incredibly nonsensical beliefs were pervasive in 1980s Lagos and struck fear in the hearts of children and parents alike.

The damaging effect of these tales was that they incapacitated the mind of multitudes, as even some members of the Nigerian police subscribed to these magical wonders, and so made it more difficult to solve missing persons cases.

Of course some of the kidnappers were social perverts who wanted to have intimacy with children and murder them subsequently. Some are no different from the serial rapists and killers that have been well publicized in countries like America.

Though some may want to delude themselves to think that serial killers and rapists only exists in places like America, the truth is that we in Nigeria probably have more serial killers/rapists (per capita)
, but the following realities have obscured the truth:

1. A tangible disinterest, by both the Nigerian police and the Nigerian populace, in solving missing persons cases, especially when linked to juju-powered kidnappers. The sense of hopelessness due to the acceptance of the colossal fraud of juju-based claims render many to a faith of crippling despondence.

2. Lack of modern equipment to fight crime. This lack of modern crime fighting technology may also be tied to the belief by many, even those in government, that no amount of modern equipment can be used to fight juju-powered crimes; a very unfortunate view.

3. A general lack of interest by the press in pursuing and following up with cases of missing persons. Again, this should not come as a surprise because even if a journalist is interested in getting to the bottom of a juju-inspired kidnapping/serial murder/despoil/ritual killing, everybody around him/her will warn him about the omnipotent juju that can kill him instantly should he continue digging deep. Of course such a journalist will get no help from the juju-believing policemen; even the newspaper management will warn him about pursuing "dead end" cases that can bring the wrath of the juju to the newspaper.

This socially enabled fraud of juju continues to set us back in Nigeria. The most unfortunate aspect of this tragic saga is that those who are educated and who should know better and maybe help liberate people from a psychological gimmick with roots in the slave-trade that only stifles the mind and cripples creative thinking on far-reaching social issues, join the barbarian many in continuing the longest running fraud in the history of not only Nigeria but many of the regions affected by the slave trade, including those across the Atlantic in Haiti and Jamaica, all in the name of "preserving our culture".

ALL juju claims are fraudulent.

Very true.
Re: Paedophiles Invade Lagos by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jun 25, 2010
I always say it,Nigeria is finished; d only thing left in this country is it name, if not what is d bloody Yerima still doing in d senate
Re: Paedophiles Invade Lagos by Blazay(m): 3:15pm On Jun 25, 2010
From 419 to Paedophilia.
God please save our young girls in Nigeria from randy men without shame.
Re: Paedophiles Invade Lagos by Busybody2(f): 3:55am On Jun 26, 2010
Mublock90:

Who said mrBrown is a christian? It seems its you that don't understand english. he wrote <if thats your question then i would say 16/18yrs old due to the heavy muslim community in 9ja.> All I'm trying to prove is that a low age of consent might not necessarily be from islamic influence therefore the vatican example.

Gah . . .what language is this my head hurts sad

Sorry i asked, sorry to bother you undecided
Re: Paedophiles Invade Lagos by Busybody2(f): 3:59am On Jun 26, 2010
Why are paedophiles condoned in Nigeria, why was that 50 year old father still being gie the chance to chat shi.te such as I only slept with my daughter 4 times, not the many times she claimed :oi did it cos i was lonely shocked

Isn't this the same Naija where a wall clock thief would get a burning tyre round his neck undecided undecided undecided
Re: Paedophiles Invade Lagos by Busybody2(f): 4:10am On Jun 26, 2010
A man was caught sleeping with a 2 years old girl in my area and my pops was one of the "council of elders"! council of sheep more like lipsrsealed who advocated the man be forgiven undecided

A few days later he called asking when I am gonna send his grandson home to come spend time with him in naija for like a month, the joker cheesy Make i send my pikin wey everyone dey always call "fine girl" and whose yansh would give Beyounce a run for her money into the lion's den grin If its not my eyesight playing up, he's even got hips too with a lil help from me and his Ghanaian lineage grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Prophecy From A Pastor In The United Kingdom For Our Great Nation, Nigeria. / Jonathan’s 2nd Term Declaration Has Thrown APC Into Confusion – OLISA METUH / Breaking News Controversy As Inec Declares Imo Rerun Elections Inconclusive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.