Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

Patoranking Strikes A Pose With Lamborghini In London (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Patoranking Strikes A Pose With Lamborghini In London (Photo) (22481 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Strikes A Pose With Her Son In A Christmas Themed Photos / Davido Flaunt His White Lamborghini In New Photo / Linda Ikeji Strikes A Pose With Her Range Rover Sport (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patoranking Strikes A Pose With Lamborghini In London (Photo) by Fierce11: 9:40am On Aug 07, 2018
Pato is a definition of step-by-step success.. Small-small, now the guy is on 'another level'.. Eledumare biko bless us
Re: Patoranking Strikes A Pose With Lamborghini In London (Photo) by Kalashnikov102(m): 9:42am On Aug 07, 2018
Why I'm leg con be like that
Re: Patoranking Strikes A Pose With Lamborghini In London (Photo) by IsraelSongz: 9:49am On Aug 07, 2018
KingLennon:
Pato owns a Lambo? That dude has achieved a lot in such a short period of time. Theydon'tknow grin

It is not his.
Re: Patoranking Strikes A Pose With Lamborghini In London (Photo) by franklingud(m): 9:57am On Aug 07, 2018
Girl ah whine suh different!

Pato my man. Shine on
Re: Patoranking Strikes A Pose With Lamborghini In London (Photo) by Rubyventures: 10:02am On Aug 07, 2018
and parked on a double yellow line?
Re: Patoranking Strikes A Pose With Lamborghini In London (Photo) by nonix22(m): 10:12am On Aug 07, 2018
Why is He looking like those Boys in ElectroMart, Onitsha
Re: Patoranking Strikes A Pose With Lamborghini In London (Photo) by omamush(f): 10:52am On Aug 07, 2018
he looks good, added weight.. at least his body is not a work of trashy Art with em many tattoos like our Nigerian artists these days.
Re: Patoranking Strikes A Pose With Lamborghini In London (Photo) by Nobody: 10:59am On Aug 07, 2018
Yian1:
Tell me he achieved these through Education. This shows education doesn't guarantee Success, only the few wise ones know this.

Meanwhile,

If you know what you're doing right now is not enough for you to secure your future, but you're ready to step up in life,
do you want to be an achiever of your dreams?
Do you want recession to sound like noise in your ears?

I have a wonderful Opportunity for you to become Financially Stable for the rest of your life, legitimately. But it is only for people who have dreams and the burning desire to succeed, and who are not full of negativity in their lives.

If you're interested, message me on WhatsApp on this number: 08164269252
shocked shocked
Re: Patoranking Strikes A Pose With Lamborghini In London (Photo) by CHARLOE(m): 11:44am On Aug 07, 2018
Cathtom:
I wish to get a guy like Pato somedays
C ur mouth, ole!
Re: Patoranking Strikes A Pose With Lamborghini In London (Photo) by KingLennon(m): 11:49am On Aug 07, 2018
IsraelSongz:

It is not his.
I thought as much....
Re: Patoranking Strikes A Pose With Lamborghini In London (Photo) by obentenyson(m): 11:54am On Aug 07, 2018
fakelivesmatter
Re: Patoranking Strikes A Pose With Lamborghini In London (Photo) by Pope22(m): 12:06pm On Aug 07, 2018
Cathtom:
And your bf is some where hoping he has a gf not knowing you are a bf search-light. Pray for him to make it in life.
Re: Patoranking Strikes A Pose With Lamborghini In London (Photo) by Martin0(m): 12:21pm On Aug 07, 2018
OboOlora:
Make the owner catch u

come oo I don dey notice something oogrin u dey hardly chat with man, guy's nor dey even say make them hola yougrin see beta change oo before those girls go begin dey concludegrin
Re: Patoranking Strikes A Pose With Lamborghini In London (Photo) by OboOlora(f): 12:53pm On Aug 07, 2018
Martin0:

come oo I don dey notice something oogrin u dey hardly chat with man, guy's nor dey even say make them hola yougrin see beta change oo before those girls go begin dey concludegrin
Lol Martin0, I don’t know how to read PMs on Nairaland. I have countless mails I can’t access
Re: Patoranking Strikes A Pose With Lamborghini In London (Photo) by toprealman: 1:14pm On Aug 07, 2018
Yian1:
Tell me he achieved these through Education. This shows education doesn't guarantee Success, only the few wise ones know this.

Meanwhile,

If you know what you're doing right now is not enough for you to secure your future, but you're ready to step up in life,
do you want to be an achiever of your dreams?
Do you want recession to sound like noise in your ears?

I have a wonderful Opportunity for you to become Financially Stable for the rest of your life, legitimately. But it is only for people who have dreams and the burning desire to succeed, and who are not full of negativity in their lives.

If you're interested, message me on WhatsApp on this number: 08164269252
Before. you start spewing poo....you can rent one. of them for £500 30 mind.
Re: Patoranking Strikes A Pose With Lamborghini In London (Photo) by Nobody: 1:43pm On Aug 07, 2018
Cathtom:
Keep deceiving your self nor go work u hear ....before u know u are already 40.. angry
Re: Patoranking Strikes A Pose With Lamborghini In London (Photo) by Martin0(m): 3:01pm On Aug 07, 2018
OboOlora:

Lol Martin0, I don’t know how to read PMs on Nairaland. I have countless mails I can’t access

A whole you of all babes! come u know say I nor go believe you oo!

see which fan you be sef coz this season I wanna know my friends and their club they support so that I go laugh una when ur team loss
Re: Patoranking Strikes A Pose With Lamborghini In London (Photo) by OboOlora(f): 3:08pm On Aug 07, 2018
Martin0:

A whole you of all babes! come u know say I nor go believe you oo!

see which fan you be sef coz this season I wanna know my friends and their club they support so that I go laugh una when ur team loss
Hubby supports NewCastle cos he group there. I’m an arsenal fan grin
Re: Patoranking Strikes A Pose With Lamborghini In London (Photo) by chiboy1116: 3:09pm On Aug 07, 2018
Cathtom:
mumu instead of you to wish to be like or even better than pato , I pity you , after them go come de shout my husband slap me .
Re: Patoranking Strikes A Pose With Lamborghini In London (Photo) by Martin0(m): 3:23pm On Aug 07, 2018
OboOlora:

Hubby supports NewCastle cos he group there. I’m an arsenal fan grin

oh Newcastle chai benitez pipu ooogrin arsenal our wifegrin Waow this season me personally go worry you to the point you will start supporting Manchester Unitedgrin again I'm also a Ronaldo fan oo Incas you see me say I dey support juvegrin

eheh back to that ur lonely Nairaland character, honestly e nor too make sense sha! some people go dey see u as babe wey go dey boring! abi u nor know?
Re: Patoranking Strikes A Pose With Lamborghini In London (Photo) by OboOlora(f): 4:44pm On Aug 07, 2018
Martin0:

oh Newcastle chai benitez pipu ooogrin arsenal our wifegrin Waow this season me personally go worry you to the point you will start supporting Manchester Unitedgrin again I'm also a Ronaldo fan oo Incas you see me say I dey support juvegrin

eheh back to that ur lonely Nairaland character, honestly e nor too make sense sha! some people go dey see u as babe wey go dey boring! abi u nor know?
Teach me how to read PMs jor
Re: Patoranking Strikes A Pose With Lamborghini In London (Photo) by deniguy01(m): 4:49pm On Aug 07, 2018
KingLennon:
Pato owns a Lambo? That dude has achieved a lot in such a short period of time. Theydon'tknow grin

guy how you know say na im get am?? becos him sit down on top

Re: Patoranking Strikes A Pose With Lamborghini In London (Photo) by KingLennon(m): 5:36pm On Aug 07, 2018
deniguy01:

guy how you know say na im get am?? becos him sit down on top

Re: Patoranking Strikes A Pose With Lamborghini In London (Photo) by niyot124: 6:34pm On Aug 07, 2018
Proffdada:
Does he have baby mama? wink

Yes, patoranqueen cheesy

1 Like

Re: Patoranking Strikes A Pose With Lamborghini In London (Photo) by Martin0(m): 6:50pm On Aug 07, 2018
OboOlora:

Teach me how to read PMs jor

shuuu this one na work ooo! ah this kin work dey weak me ooo! OK I dey come! my cook finish first
Re: Patoranking Strikes A Pose With Lamborghini In London (Photo) by Yian1(m): 12:20am On Aug 08, 2018
hernandson:
lol funny enough most musicians do drugs bro don't get carried away

And footballers, boxers also need to do drugs before they can get rich? you have the potential better than that
Re: Patoranking Strikes A Pose With Lamborghini In London (Photo) by Yian1(m): 12:25am On Aug 08, 2018
Respect55:

E be like say u start ur own new. Abeg swerve. Na una dey spoil naija. Post wateva u have here if u are confident in ur self and stop looking for who to defraud

Continue commenting every now and then on nairaland while your mates are having Success Testimony to share everyday.
Re: Patoranking Strikes A Pose With Lamborghini In London (Photo) by Respect55(m): 7:54am On Aug 08, 2018
Yian1:

Continue commenting every now and then on nairaland while your mates are having Success Testimony to share everyday.
Success testimonies indeed. Continue 'making them millionaires'. A millionaire - maker that is ashamed of his business.
Re: Patoranking Strikes A Pose With Lamborghini In London (Photo) by Yian1(m): 9:18am On Aug 08, 2018
Respect55:

Success testimonies indeed. Continue 'making them millionaires'. A millionaire - maker that is ashamed of his business.

I don't have time for this... but if you don't grab the opportunity, you are still missing out in life.
Re: Patoranking Strikes A Pose With Lamborghini In London (Photo) by hernandson(m): 10:01am On Aug 08, 2018
Yian1:

And footballers, boxers also need to do drugs before they can get rich? you have the potential better than that
we all know Mayweather boxing career is like a gamble type bro, dude is not even a heavy weight champion, like Anthony Joshua is and has all that money, don't be deeived. football is lucrative too but you still have to play for top clubs
Re: Patoranking Strikes A Pose With Lamborghini In London (Photo) by hernandson(m): 10:04am On Aug 08, 2018
Yian1:

I don't have time for this... but if you don't grab the opportunity, you are still missing out in life.
I can't remember seeing dangote on nairaland or wizkid saying people to check their link, your just a scam, people don't make other rich in Nigeria at least not by your technique

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mo'cheddah Looking Trim And Trendy In Pink Flannel / Inyanya To Represent Nigeria In BBA Season 8 / Mavin Records Signs Equity Investment With Kupanda Capital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.