Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,778 members, 7,817,213 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

Nigerian Females In Quater - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Females In Quater (701 Views)

Any Nigeria In Philadelphia Females Plsss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Females In Quater by EbonyIdy: 5:29am On Aug 07, 2018
I have lots of questions running through my mind

I am a certified safety professional, although all my certificates had expired, havent been able to renew fue to lack of funds, being out of a job n searching gor 2yrs hasnt been easy.

Trying to raise funds to get a work visa to Quater, what kind of job can my bsc fetch me in Quater.

How is life as a female immigrant in Quater.

I plan on running food business along side a job, is this a workable plan?

Are there any restrictions to any Nigerian raw good item coming in Quater?

Somebody (Females in Quater) pls help me out here.

Thank you.
Re: Nigerian Females In Quater by LifeIsGuhd(f): 5:35am On Aug 07, 2018
Qatar you mean...

If you donot get a job in Qatar before you leave Nigeria then be sure to know that you will end up as a househelp cheesy

Kindly note that your passport will be withheld by your employer and you will work 24/7

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Females In Quater by azelab: 12:31pm On Aug 07, 2018
please I take God beg you , just don't go to Qatar.... think of a better country to go like USA, Canada, Australia , new Zealand and probably Dubai.
Re: Nigerian Females In Quater by gamaliel9: 9:30pm On Aug 07, 2018
LifeIsGuhd:
Qatar you mean...

If you donot get a job in Qatar before you leave Nigeria then be sure to know that you will end up as a househelp cheesy

Kindly note that your passport will be withheld by your employer and you will work 24/7

Yes. You cannot go there on your own unlike Dubai...you have to be invited by someone who is a skilled professional or a company to work. Secondly visa fee alone could be up to 2million because you are going to live there... very tough country but if you make it ...the money no be here oo
Re: Nigerian Females In Quater by tensazangetsu20(m): 7:20am On Aug 08, 2018
Why not use that money you have saved up to start the food business in Nigeria. Selling food here beats being in a slave in any Arab country lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

7 Most Bizarre Rituals On The Planet / Your Advise Please: My U.S Cousin Wants Me To Come Stay In The U.S But.......... / Ph Total Lockdown (drone Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.