Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,308 members, 7,836,346 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

Popular Movie Star, Beverly Osu Can't Afford Her New 18k DSTV Bill (Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Popular Movie Star, Beverly Osu Can't Afford Her New 18k DSTV Bill (Photo) (4781 Views)

BBA STAR, Beverly Osu Flaunts Her Curves In Skimpy Bikini / Beverly Osu And A Topless Lady At Calabar Carnival (Photo) / Fans Slam Beverly Osu Over Open Chest Outfit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Popular Movie Star, Beverly Osu Can't Afford Her New 18k DSTV Bill (Photo) by PrettyGist: 6:56am On Aug 07, 2018
GistMore.com

Former Big Brother Africa housemate, Beverly Osu has gone weak at the knees over the recent hike in the tarrif for DSTv subscribers. She lashed at the South African owned company for not having mercy on Nigerians like her who are currently going through economic recession.

See her post below...

@dstvnigeria you know the situation of this countey yet you increased it to N18k.. I personally feel it's so unfair and 18k is a lot of money #itsnotice

GIST FROM GISTMORE

http://gistmore.com/popular-movie-star-beverly-osu-cant-afford-new-18k-cabletv-bill

Lalasticlala

Re: Popular Movie Star, Beverly Osu Can't Afford Her New 18k DSTV Bill (Photo) by PrettyGist: 6:57am On Aug 07, 2018
sad
Re: Popular Movie Star, Beverly Osu Can't Afford Her New 18k DSTV Bill (Photo) by TechConsult: 6:59am On Aug 07, 2018
Lol... Go buy startimes

7 Likes

Re: Popular Movie Star, Beverly Osu Can't Afford Her New 18k DSTV Bill (Photo) by Seunnzy(m): 7:21am On Aug 07, 2018
bloggers tho..so cos she is a celebrity she should waste money?

17 Likes

Re: Popular Movie Star, Beverly Osu Can't Afford Her New 18k DSTV Bill (Photo) by danieljoel759: 7:25am On Aug 07, 2018
awon broke slaymama
Re: Popular Movie Star, Beverly Osu Can't Afford Her New 18k DSTV Bill (Photo) by Djinja: 7:27am On Aug 07, 2018
Popular movie star

1 Like

Re: Popular Movie Star, Beverly Osu Can't Afford Her New 18k DSTV Bill (Photo) by Nobody: 7:29am On Aug 07, 2018
SO WATT??
porpular indeed..
Re: Popular Movie Star, Beverly Osu Can't Afford Her New 18k DSTV Bill (Photo) by d4real890(m): 7:32am On Aug 07, 2018
This is Nigeria where dstv wants to collect our minimum wage since buhari and he cohort are taking advantage of us.Thats give the yeye dstv company an opportunity to do so too.

1 Like

Re: Popular Movie Star, Beverly Osu Can't Afford Her New 18k DSTV Bill (Photo) by Kharol1234: 7:55am On Aug 07, 2018
na country abi na countey?..... dstv just dae use nigeria hammer i no even sure weather south africans dae even use der dstv...
Re: Popular Movie Star, Beverly Osu Can't Afford Her New 18k DSTV Bill (Photo) by giles14(m): 8:07am On Aug 07, 2018
PrettyGist:
GistMore.com

Former Big Brother Africa housemate, Beverly Osu has gone weak at the knees over the recent hike in the tarrif for DSTv subscribers. She lashed at the South African owned company for not having mercy on Nigerians like her who are currently going through economic recession.

See her post below...

GIST FROM GISTMORE

http://gistmore.com/popular-movie-star-beverly-osu-cant-afford-new-18k-cabletv-bill

Lalasticlala
I no blame dstv.

had it been that mumu TSTV did their homework well who go still dey use dstv

2 Likes

Re: Popular Movie Star, Beverly Osu Can't Afford Her New 18k DSTV Bill (Photo) by GistersNG: 12:38pm On Aug 07, 2018
cool
Re: Popular Movie Star, Beverly Osu Can't Afford Her New 18k DSTV Bill (Photo) by okwabayi(m): 1:23pm On Aug 07, 2018
Ah ah, there are a lot of alternatives na: Star Times, Kwese, Mobdro, Iroko TV, regular YouTube, MBC, CTL, NTA [free no matter where you reside], internet downloads and many others I can't think of now.

It is the problem I face too, no matter if DStv increases their subscription fees to 30k/month I will still pay. There is no better alternative so it's either Multichoice or nothing.

2 Likes

Re: Popular Movie Star, Beverly Osu Can't Afford Her New 18k DSTV Bill (Photo) by gulfer: 3:34pm On Aug 07, 2018
Sharap dia, you (were) are also a beneficiary of the DSTV rip off of Nigerians; or how do you think the monies wasted on BBN was made

4 Likes

Re: Popular Movie Star, Beverly Osu Can't Afford Her New 18k DSTV Bill (Photo) by duduade: 3:39pm On Aug 07, 2018
okwabayi:
Ah ah, there are a lot of alternatives na: Star Times, Kwese, Mobdro, Iroko TV, regular YouTube, MBC, CTL, NTA [free no matter where you reside], internet downloads and many others I can't think of now.

It is the problem I face too, no matter if DStv increases their subscription fees to 30k/month I will still pay. There is no better alternative so it's either Multichoice or nothing.

Because you can afford doesn't mean others can also afford.. The "I will still pay" is uncalled for

4 Likes

Re: Popular Movie Star, Beverly Osu Can't Afford Her New 18k DSTV Bill (Photo) by okwabayi(m): 4:08pm On Aug 07, 2018
duduade:

Because you can afford doesn't mean others can also afford.. The "I will still pay" is uncalled for
If they increase subscription fees to 100k/month I will still pay. I do not play with quality service.
Re: Popular Movie Star, Beverly Osu Can't Afford Her New 18k DSTV Bill (Photo) by dat9jaguy(m): 5:16pm On Aug 07, 2018
okwabayi:

If they increase subscription fees to 100k/month I will still pay. I do not play with quality service.

With incessant repetition of programmes,you say they offer quality service
Small cloud cover you have no signal,you call that quality service?
Guy abeg no dey dull yourself with these kind comments.

6 Likes

Re: Popular Movie Star, Beverly Osu Can't Afford Her New 18k DSTV Bill (Photo) by okwabayi(m): 5:26pm On Aug 07, 2018
dat9jaguy:

With incessant repetition of programmes,you say they offer quality service
Small cloud cover you have no signal,you call that quality service?
Guy abeg no dey dull yourself with these kind comments.
Show me another service with as many HD stations. Don't worry, I'll wait.
Re: Popular Movie Star, Beverly Osu Can't Afford Her New 18k DSTV Bill (Photo) by dat9jaguy(m): 9:14pm On Aug 07, 2018
okwabayi:

Show me another service with as many HD stations. Don't worry, I'll wait.

What is the use of HD stations if we only get contents that have been aired over and over again.
Which signal will you use to watch your HD stations if small cloud just gather.
They should improve,and you stop hyping mediocrity.

3 Likes

Re: Popular Movie Star, Beverly Osu Can't Afford Her New 18k DSTV Bill (Photo) by classicfrank4u(m): 9:53pm On Aug 07, 2018
hmm 18k, a corper's allawee.
Re: Popular Movie Star, Beverly Osu Can't Afford Her New 18k DSTV Bill (Photo) by Nobody: 9:58pm On Aug 07, 2018
When she doesn't have a job but wants bug lifestyle no?
OP the hash tag is #itsnotnice not #itsnotice.
Re: Popular Movie Star, Beverly Osu Can't Afford Her New 18k DSTV Bill (Photo) by okwabayi(m): 10:39pm On Aug 07, 2018
dat9jaguy:

What is the use of HD stations if we only get contents that have been aired over and over again.
Which signal will you use to watch your HD stations if small cloud just gather.
They should improve,and you stop hyping mediocrity.
It is still the best Africa has to offer. If Nigeria can not create worthy competitors then I'll stick with what I know.
Re: Popular Movie Star, Beverly Osu Can't Afford Her New 18k DSTV Bill (Photo) by okwabayi(m): 10:42pm On Aug 07, 2018
With her complaint I'm sure one sugar daddy has paid three months for her upfront. After that two more magas have handled one month each. She's covered till Ferbruary 2019 meanwhile we're here posting foolish comments.
Re: Popular Movie Star, Beverly Osu Can't Afford Her New 18k DSTV Bill (Photo) by obaataaokpaewu: 11:22pm On Aug 07, 2018
She should port to Gotv.
Re: Popular Movie Star, Beverly Osu Can't Afford Her New 18k DSTV Bill (Photo) by Nobody: 11:36pm On Aug 07, 2018
The monopoly DSTV enjoys irritates me.
Re: Popular Movie Star, Beverly Osu Can't Afford Her New 18k DSTV Bill (Photo) by hi3: 6:13am On Aug 08, 2018
Switch to gotv
Re: Popular Movie Star, Beverly Osu Can't Afford Her New 18k DSTV Bill (Photo) by 9japrof(m): 6:14am On Aug 08, 2018
How does that mean she can't afford 18k.

Paying 18k self is still a lot of money when all you can watch on a average every day is just 6 to 7 hours per day if you are a working class

1 Like

Re: Popular Movie Star, Beverly Osu Can't Afford Her New 18k DSTV Bill (Photo) by OKorowanta: 6:30am On Aug 08, 2018
d4real890:
This is Nigeria where dstv wants to collect our minimum wage since buhari and he cohort are taking advantage of us.Thats give the yeye dstv company an opportunity to do so too.

This is were i miss Abacha...

2 Likes

Re: Popular Movie Star, Beverly Osu Can't Afford Her New 18k DSTV Bill (Photo) by dat9jaguy(m): 9:06am On Aug 08, 2018
okwabayi:

It is still the best Africa has to offer. If Nigeria can not create worthy competitors then I'll stick with what I know.

I honestly respect your decision but my argument is that these people should
not feel they are offering extraordinary services,they need to really improve their service delivery.

PS:kudos to you,you are not like the average Nlander that hauls insults to those that oppose them.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Transformed My Mother In Law Into A Natural African Queen | Dark Skin Makeup / Doctor Carrying Out Br3ast Implants Lift - Br3ast Enlargement (live Operation) / “somebody’s Future Wifey” – Actress, Princess Shyngle Says As She Bares Her B00b

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.