Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

Wi Fi Turned off! Help - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Wi Fi Turned off! Help (516 Views)

How Fast Is MTN BIS With Wi-free Or Sandwich / The Best Among PD Proxy, Above VPN, Wi Free , Sandwich VPN And Tunnel Guru / How To Retrieve Your Files From FOLDERS Turned Into SHORTCUTS By VIRUS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wi Fi Turned off! Help by agabaI23(m): 10:33pm On Jun 20, 2010
Hi Guys,

I turned off the  wi fi on my Laptop using Fn-F2. The OS is Vista but I cannot turn it on again. I want to connect it to a router but that is not working even when I tried mannually. The indicator light is off too.

Can anybody tell me how to turn it on please?
Re: Wi Fi Turned off! Help by agabaI23(m): 5:29pm On Jun 21, 2010
Sorted!

What I did was to search the net and found out that it had to do with loosening of the WLAN card. I removed the Keyboard and seated the card and got it securely clamped. Then the light came back before i finished tightening the nuts which was faster than saying jackrobinson wink
Feeling like a star? grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Computers For Urgent Sales / Do You Need A Customized Software To Run Your Business Smoothly? / Buy A Clean Blackberry Storm + 3 Months Subscription: @ 40,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.