Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,046 members, 7,818,145 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

Marvel: Thor Has Finally Come Home To Nigeria. Hammer To Original Sango Weapon - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Marvel: Thor Has Finally Come Home To Nigeria. Hammer To Original Sango Weapon (1409 Views)

The 11 Times Marvel's "Black Panther" Depicted African Culture Perfectly / Marvel Or DC Movies, Which Do You Prefer? / Pls I Need Link To Download "Thor Ragnarok" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Marvel: Thor Has Finally Come Home To Nigeria. Hammer To Original Sango Weapon by clementjava: 7:30am On Aug 07, 2018
Hello folk,
who noticed changed in design of our MARVEL "THOR" weapon from Hammer to our "Nigerian SANGO WEAPON" in the latest Avengers Infinity War 2018.

I think one strong person is now in the helm of affairs of MARVEL smiley that is promoting african culture.

You will notice BLACK PANTHER based on Africa "WAKANDA" and it hits the world.

Now our lovely thor now recognized original God of Thunder....

I am happy, you know why, because our folk tales too are now ............

You can fill in the gaps.

thank you.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Watch THE WEDDING PARTY 2 Full Movie Online @ Www.nolly.online / 30 Days Genevieve Nnaji / Melvin,uti Nwachukwu's Partner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.