Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,427 members, 7,822,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

If You Were Given The Privilege To Choose How You Die. What Method Will It Be? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / If You Were Given The Privilege To Choose How You Die. What Method Will It Be? (433 Views)

If You Were Given #500,000 Right Now, What Is The First Thing You Would Buy? / If You Die Now What Will Be Your Greatest Regret / 10 Things Africa Has Given The World (coffee And Jollof On The List) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Were Given The Privilege To Choose How You Die. What Method Will It Be? by kereman1: 7:43am On Aug 07, 2018
Death is a necessary end every living things must pass through, according to biology, its one of the characteristics of a living thing.
I have been in an accident(scary)
Seen people get burnt(dishearting)
Seen someone drown(cold)
Sometimes when am lost in though. I find myself thinking about how i want to leave this world (FYI i am not a freak neither am i suicidal).
I always wish when its my time to go, i will sleep and dont wake up.
Or, have a load 50calibre piston to my head and "kpaaaa" peace of mind.
Share yours with your comment.
Re: If You Were Given The Privilege To Choose How You Die. What Method Will It Be? by madridguy(m): 7:51am On Aug 07, 2018
I would love to die on Sujud while praying.
Re: If You Were Given The Privilege To Choose How You Die. What Method Will It Be? by Blakjewelry(m): 8:17am On Aug 07, 2018
sleep and never wake up, but I know some people will rather fall down and die
Re: If You Were Given The Privilege To Choose How You Die. What Method Will It Be? by adeniyi65(m): 9:30pm On Oct 27, 2021
Sleep and never wake up is what i always pray for if the death is to come and i think it's general thing that all people desire.no one want it horrible.

(1) (Reply)

I Have A Great And Lucrative Business Idea, No Investments... / *** / Leah On The Offbeat Book Free Download Epub | Best Books 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.