Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,767 members, 7,844,508 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

Ben Bruce Addressing The Press This Morning (video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ben Bruce Addressing The Press This Morning (video) (18679 Views)

Unknown Gunmen Shooting In Nkwelle, Anambra This Morning (Video) / DSS Stops Sowore From Addressing The Press, Grabs Him (Video) / Ben Bruce Shares A Quote Of Goodluck Jonathan From 3-years Ago!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ben Bruce Addressing The Press This Morning (video) by Lomprico2: 12:10pm On Aug 07, 2018
frowland:

Hahaha, here we go again. e pain am.

No be pain o! Na fear! I no want die yet. I know killing is one of ur requirements in apc.
Re: Ben Bruce Addressing The Press This Morning (video) by frowland(m): 12:12pm On Aug 07, 2018
Lomprico2:

No be pain o! Na fear! I no want die yet. I know killing is one of ur requirements in apc.

Ah! I see.
Re: Ben Bruce Addressing The Press This Morning (video) by Lomprico2: 12:18pm On Aug 07, 2018
frowland:

Ah! I see.

Yes o!
Re: Ben Bruce Addressing The Press This Morning (video) by gentlegenius(m): 12:22pm On Aug 07, 2018
OEPHIUS:
Honourable Boma Goodhead from Rivers State, confronts the masked men blocking the National Assembly.
Tough woman... I salute her for her boldness and goodhead. grin
Re: Ben Bruce Addressing The Press This Morning (video) by usagee36: 12:51pm On Aug 07, 2018
You might be the full here for being uneducated in reading and understanding well. He said he has sent away someone messages to some mentioned countries on the happenings in Nigeria. Do you think these countries are like your uselessssss country now controlled by a tranny not to take action. Puck asssssss kids.
Sufisunni:
This Ben Bruce is a just a fool. Look at how he talks, as if he has that unilateral power to revoke people' visa.
Re: Ben Bruce Addressing The Press This Morning (video) by gbishman: 1:00pm On Aug 07, 2018
Mr. Common sense, welcome to politics 101
Re: Ben Bruce Addressing The Press This Morning (video) by Nobody: 1:03pm On Aug 07, 2018
dlondonbadboy:
I told them they were voting a tyrant...they didn't listen.
GEJ told them they were voting a tyrant...they didn't listen..

See where we dey today...

Buhari is set to take us 30years backwards.
Piss be upon APCheat.

CC onyeoga madridguy buhariguy omenka shalomc iceberg3 itsmeaboki yarimo odvanguard pointzerom t9ksy imperialyoruba odvanguard yorubaassasin alariiwo lzaa Ikenna0b ngeneukwenu yyeske liondeleo tossie101 sarrki

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ben Bruce Addressing The Press This Morning (video) by Sufisunni: 1:42pm On Aug 07, 2018
usagee36:
You might be the full here for being uneducated in reading and understanding well. He said he has sent away someone messages to some mentioned countries on the happenings in Nigeria. Do you think these countries are like your uselessssss country now controlled by a tranny not to take action. Puck asssssss kids.
FG is yet obey court order in the case of Dauski. Please help write to the USA, UK and EU to revoke the visa all those responsible. I think you are the biggest fool here. Do you think Akpabio will be travelling with ordinary visa if he becomes the senate president? As a third citizen is entitled to diplomat visa and very difficult to sanction against such visa. Sudan president travels round the world despite ICC, UK, US and EU arrest warrant and travelling ban on him and most of his cabinet members. Looters Media Crew (LMC) or you don't know such thing exist. Moreover, if Saraki is illegally impeached, you think all those supporting him would continue to side him? They would decimate in numbers within days!
Re: Ben Bruce Addressing The Press This Morning (video) by romenna: 2:27pm On Aug 07, 2018
buhari is behavin like Assad of Syria
Re: Ben Bruce Addressing The Press This Morning (video) by reverdo: 3:54pm On Aug 07, 2018
No idiot has the power to block the national assembly.that is the sit of a democratic govt.
Re: Ben Bruce Addressing The Press This Morning (video) by millionboi(m): 6:19pm On Aug 07, 2018
Sufisunni:
This Ben Bruce is a just a fool. Look at how he talks, as if he has that unilateral power to revoke people' visa.
hmmm

Thy maybe somtin he knows dat u don't know.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Amaechi Inspects Proposed Site For Bonny Deep Seaport / Nkechi Ikpeazu Rescues Widow Accused Of Witchcraft / Ademola Adeleke: Certificate Not Compulsory For Governorship Candidates – Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.