Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,882 members, 7,828,137 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

See What Atiku Abubakar Said He Will Do In Six Month If Elected As Nigeria Presi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What Atiku Abubakar Said He Will Do In Six Month If Elected As Nigeria Presi (720 Views)

IPOB: We Will Lockdown South-East For One Month If FG Fails To Bring Nnamdi Kanu / What Atiku, PDP Leaders Did During Meeting Abroad – Presidency / What Atiku Told Reno Omokri About Jobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Atiku Abubakar Said He Will Do In Six Month If Elected As Nigeria Presi by jendol07(m): 8:33am On Aug 07, 2018
Former Vice President, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, has promised to provide jobs for the youths, as well as restructure the country in his first six months in office, if he becomes the President of the country.

Atiku, who made the pledge at the weekend when he inaugurated Cross River State chapter of the“....
Read more from...
http://focusnewsng.com/2018/08/07/atiku-abubakar-promise-to-change-nigeria-in-six-months/

Re: See What Atiku Abubakar Said He Will Do In Six Month If Elected As Nigeria Presi by amaniro: 8:38am On Aug 07, 2018
Why not give him a try. Nigerians vote base on tribalism/religion and it's wrong for a so called developing nation. At least his not hear to only shout PDP!!! and APC!!. At least were seeing his promises.

1 Like

Re: See What Atiku Abubakar Said He Will Do In Six Month If Elected As Nigeria Presi by hakimi1974(m): 9:15am On Aug 07, 2018
amaniro:
Why not give him a try. Nigerians vote base on tribalism/religion and it's wrong for a so called developing nation. At least his not hear to only shout PDP!!! and APC!!. At least were seeing his promises.
this "promise" coming from the forked tongue of a kleptomanic serpent like Atiku? believe this at your own peril.
Re: See What Atiku Abubakar Said He Will Do In Six Month If Elected As Nigeria Presi by Metuh: 9:19am On Aug 07, 2018
hakimi1974:
this "promise" coming from the forked tongue of a kleptomanic serpent like Atiku? believe this at your own peril.
shut up your mouth and stop regurgitating stale lines.

which of your politicians isn't a thief?

1 Like

Re: See What Atiku Abubakar Said He Will Do In Six Month If Elected As Nigeria Presi by hammer6F: 9:21am On Aug 07, 2018
WE WILL NOT WAIT FOR OBJ TO DIE BEFORE DEMONSTRATING TO HIM, THAT HE HAS HAD HIS TIME AND DAY.

TODAY, IS FOR THE FUTURE WHICH ATIKU REPRESENTS.

ATIKU IS A DEMOCRAT AND EVEN RISKED EVERYTHING TO ENSURE THE TWO TERM POWER AGREEMENT IS SACROSANCT.

WE WILL NOT ALLOW OBJ PUNISH HIM PERPETUALLY FOR STOPPING HIS THIRD TERM AGENDA.

THAT IS ALONE DEOMSTRATES THAT ATIKU IS PDP THROUGH AND THROUGH.

HE IS A MODERATE MUSLIM AND A VERY TOLERANT MAN WITH FAMILY THAT ARE FROM VIRTUALLY ALL PARTS OF THIS COUNTRY AND ABROAD.

I KNOW WAT IS GOOD FOR ME WEN I SEE IT AND ATIKU IS GOOD ENOUGH FOR ME IN COMPARISON TO ALL THE OTHER CANDIDATE.

NIGERIA NEEDS A FATHER.

1 Like

Re: See What Atiku Abubakar Said He Will Do In Six Month If Elected As Nigeria Presi by hakimi1974(m): 9:23am On Aug 07, 2018
Metuh:

shut up your mouth and regurgitating stale lines.

are you one of them? no wonder, I just saw your moniker's name.
Re: See What Atiku Abubakar Said He Will Do In Six Month If Elected As Nigeria Presi by hammer6F: 9:27am On Aug 07, 2018
Metuh:

shut up your mouth and regurgitating stale lines.

IF NIGERIANS HAVE NOT LEARNT THEIR LESSON FROM ALL THE PEOPLE MURDERED UNDER BUHARI AND THEY MAKE ANOTHER MISTAKE, THEN WOO BEFALL THEM.

WE ACTUALLY NEED A HUMAN BEING IN ASO ROCK WITH A HEART.

I KNOW WAT IS GOOD FOR ME WEN I SEE IT.

ALL THIS OBJ AND CO DEFECTING TO PDP IS TO STOP ATIKU BUT ATIKU LONG SAILED.
Re: See What Atiku Abubakar Said He Will Do In Six Month If Elected As Nigeria Presi by Metuh: 10:25am On Aug 07, 2018
hakimi1974:
are you one of them? no wonder, I just saw your moniker's name.
The stale lines of demonizing Atiku by Obasanjo and South Westerners can't fly anymore.

Just because Obasanjo had to lie flat on the ground to beg Atiku doesn't mean Atiku is corrupt. Nonsense
Re: See What Atiku Abubakar Said He Will Do In Six Month If Elected As Nigeria Presi by lastmanstandn(m): 10:52am On Aug 07, 2018
He had his chance to effectively change Nigeria for 8 eight years and don’t tell me he was only s VP. If you can’t lift your President as a VP, you’re as bad as him.
Re: See What Atiku Abubakar Said He Will Do In Six Month If Elected As Nigeria Presi by beegodson: 11:39am On Aug 07, 2018
Everyone knows the popular saying the empty vessels make the loudest noise....Atiku had the chance to prove himself but he failed; he had ample time to show himself worthy, but then again he failed for 8 long years he did nothing...You don't expect Nigerians to believe anything you put out as an agenda because we know the result is failure... we have tested the Buhari Administration and we can see the difference is delivery..i will choose 100% PMB over Atiku.

(1) (Reply)

Kwara's Political Landscape: Between Saraki And Lai Mohammed; Who Is The Real Al / Edo SACA, Ogbona Elites Forum Take Medical Outreach To Rural Communities / Photos: Ifeanyi Ubah Gives Out 119 Motorcycles To The 119 Ward Secretaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.