Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,404 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

In Need Of A Room In Ibadan For Short Let Or Sublet - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / In Need Of A Room In Ibadan For Short Let Or Sublet (405 Views)

Contact For All Kind Accommodation To Let Or To Buy At Sango In Ogun / Office Space To Let Or Share In Wuse 2, Abuja / Call For Houses To Let Or To Purchase At Sango In Ogun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of A Room In Ibadan For Short Let Or Sublet by Cynnny(f): 8:47am On Aug 07, 2018
Please good people of Ibadan and Nairaland, I am in need of a single room or a room self contain for short let or sublet for about 4-6 months in Ibadan especially around Akala way Akobo, General Gas, Bashorun or Bodija. Please if you know of any, I would really appreciate it. I am female just incase that info is required.
I look forward to your comments and suggestions. Thanks.
Re: In Need Of A Room In Ibadan For Short Let Or Sublet by dadebayo1(m): 6:07pm On Nov 11, 2018
Cynnny:
Please good people of Ibadan and Nairaland, I am in need of a single room or a room self contain for short let or sublet for about 4-6 months in Ibadan especially around Akala way Akobo, General Gas, Bashorun or Bodija. Please if you know of any, I would really appreciate it. I am female just incase that info is required.
I look forward to your comments and suggestions. Thanks.

Saw you around Akala way Akobo... grin the world is truly a small place grin
Re: In Need Of A Room In Ibadan For Short Let Or Sublet by Cynnny(f): 9:02am On Nov 23, 2018
dadebayo1:

Saw you around Akala way Akobo... grin the world is truly a small place grin
Wow really, and you were able to recognize me. That's nice. Why didn't you introduce yourself though?
Re: In Need Of A Room In Ibadan For Short Let Or Sublet by dadebayo1(m): 9:14am On Nov 23, 2018
Cynnny:

Wow really, and you were able to recognize me. That's nice. Why didn't you introduce yourself though?

Will do that next time.. grin.Noticed you were in a hurry and i felt it will not be polite to stop you while on the move to start long process of introduction grin grin
Re: In Need Of A Room In Ibadan For Short Let Or Sublet by Cynnny(f): 9:48am On Nov 23, 2018
dadebayo1:

Will do that next time.. grin.Noticed you were in a hurry and i felt it will not be polite to stop you while on the move to start long process of introduction grin grin
Yea that's cool, you sabi. Alright would be looking forward to then.
Re: In Need Of A Room In Ibadan For Short Let Or Sublet by dadebayo1(m): 10:58am On Nov 23, 2018
Cynnny:

Yea that's cool, you sabi. Alright would be looking forward to then.
grin ok if i am lucky to run into you again. grin

(1) (Reply)

Brand New Beautiful Luxury 2 Bedroom Flat For Rent Opp Agungi Lekki N1,350,000 / To Let::: Tastefully 3bedroom Flat @ Grammar School Ikorodu / aka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.