Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

Eight Nigerian Men Arrested In Thailand For Online Romance Scam - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Eight Nigerian Men Arrested In Thailand For Online Romance Scam (20112 Views)

Nigerian Man Arrested In Thailand For Defrauding Women On Pretext Of Marriage / Omotese Ebor Arrested At Sandton Church over N53m online romance scam / Nigerian Arrested For Online Romance Scams In Cambodia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eight Nigerian Men Arrested In Thailand For Online Romance Scam by ayokellany: 1:15pm On Aug 07, 2018
Cocaine Amaka !

6 Likes

Re: Eight Nigerian Men Arrested In Thailand For Online Romance Scam by Fatherofdragons: 1:16pm On Aug 07, 2018
where are the names of the internet fraudsters?

because i know there's only one tribe that is good at dat.

1 Like

Re: Eight Nigerian Men Arrested In Thailand For Online Romance Scam by wink2015(m): 1:16pm On Aug 07, 2018
Igbo leaders of Thought has a lot of work to do back home.

They need to educate their young ones on the danger that goes with drug trafficking and internet romance scam.

Many Igbo boys and even their girls are languishing in overseas prison due to criminal offences that they were caught and charged for.

OHANEZE LEADERSHIP, MASSOB, IPOB AND OTHER SOCIAL CULTURAL ASSOCIATION IN IGBOLAND SHOULD DO THE NEEDFUL TO CHECKMATE THIS PROBLEM.

MONEY IS NOT EVERYTHING IN LIFE.

Good name, unblemish reputation matters a lot in life.

7 Likes

Re: Eight Nigerian Men Arrested In Thailand For Online Romance Scam by Chrisbeks: 1:17pm On Aug 07, 2018
Crazy people
Re: Eight Nigerian Men Arrested In Thailand For Online Romance Scam by Bitterleafsoup: 1:17pm On Aug 07, 2018
You tribal keyboard warriors are useless

1 Like

Re: Eight Nigerian Men Arrested In Thailand For Online Romance Scam by shizzle1: 1:18pm On Aug 07, 2018
JasonScoolari:
I am extremely tempted to greet my blodas in the Nairaland way...

Igbo Amaka ehh!!! grin
lol..my Delta brother, mind yaself'o smiley cheesy
Re: Eight Nigerian Men Arrested In Thailand For Online Romance Scam by Yinxies(f): 1:18pm On Aug 07, 2018
Why is the policeman posing with them? Criminals have suddenly become celebrities

Na wa
Re: Eight Nigerian Men Arrested In Thailand For Online Romance Scam by bestower: 1:18pm On Aug 07, 2018
By their names you shall know them/ and their crimes....No need to read further they did not disappoint my initial thought..... Igbo amaka....

1 Like

Re: Eight Nigerian Men Arrested In Thailand For Online Romance Scam by shizzle1: 1:19pm On Aug 07, 2018
say no to tribalism wink

Igbo Amaka nonetheless smiley

3 Likes

Re: Eight Nigerian Men Arrested In Thailand For Online Romance Scam by adewumiopeyemi(m): 1:19pm On Aug 07, 2018
Chinedu Victor Okeke. Na them the. Hardworking people..

2 Likes

Re: Eight Nigerian Men Arrested In Thailand For Online Romance Scam by shizzle1: 1:20pm On Aug 07, 2018
Sai barber

Kai baba

Why buhari

Thunder fire zombies wink
Re: Eight Nigerian Men Arrested In Thailand For Online Romance Scam by shizzle1: 1:20pm On Aug 07, 2018
Yinxies:
Why is the policeman posing with them? Criminals have suddenly become celebrities

Na wa
cheesy grin
Re: Eight Nigerian Men Arrested In Thailand For Online Romance Scam by baby124: 1:20pm On Aug 07, 2018
So embarrassing. Young able bodied men doing this nonsense.
Re: Eight Nigerian Men Arrested In Thailand For Online Romance Scam by Lordofthewest(m): 1:21pm On Aug 07, 2018
Abeg don't generalize oo there are like 190 million of us
do your research on the real perpetuators of these crimes you'll find out most of them come from one particular tribe not all of them though, the Nigerians me I'm surrounded with are hardworking and trustworthy people
izzou:
grin

Nigeria is a stain on Africa

A big stain angry

3 Likes

Re: Eight Nigerian Men Arrested In Thailand For Online Romance Scam by JegaQuin: 1:22pm On Aug 07, 2018
AngelicBeing:
A stain on the whole world angry

Especially Igbo amaka ppl grin

3 Likes

Re: Eight Nigerian Men Arrested In Thailand For Online Romance Scam by JegaQuin: 1:23pm On Aug 07, 2018
OMG!

It's the DEVELOPERS again!!!

1 Like

Re: Eight Nigerian Men Arrested In Thailand For Online Romance Scam by LORDofODDS(m): 1:24pm On Aug 07, 2018
Sarkin:
If I talk again, dey go blast me. But as a born again christian...
You don't have sense, try to be relevant for once.
Re: Eight Nigerian Men Arrested In Thailand For Online Romance Scam by shizzle1: 1:25pm On Aug 07, 2018
wink2015:
Igbo leaders of Thought has a lot of work to do back home.

They need to educate their young ones on the danger that goes with drug trafficking and internet romance scam.

Many Igbo boys and ladies as well are languishing in foreign country prison due to criminal offences that they were charge for.

OHANEZE LEADERSHIP, MASSOB, IPOB AND OTHER SOCIAL CULTURAL ASSOCIATION IN IGBOLAND SHOULD DO THE NEEDFUL TO CHECKMATE THIS PROBLEM.

MONEY IS NOT EVERYTHING IN LIFE.

Good name, unblemish reputation matters a lot in life.

shut up afonja

Teacher don't teach me nonsense

So when will afenifere stakeholders and ouda Congress and leaders of tgought teach too bad about the menace of oluwole forgery, skull mining, internet fraud, land grabbing, road union touts and agberos and how to curb the spate of increase ones access the south west, where your lazy youths are languishing in various prisons across Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Eight Nigerian Men Arrested In Thailand For Online Romance Scam by izzou(m): 1:26pm On Aug 07, 2018
Lordofthewest:
Abeg don't generalize oo there are like 190 million of us
do your research on the real perpetuators of these crimes you'll find out most of them come from one particular tribe not all of them

To you, it's a joke. To the world, Nigerians are scammers, terrorists, ritualists and the rest..

You guys fail to understand that innocent Nigerians pay for the crimes committed by these guys. When you try to apply for a visa, you are being judged by what someone else has committed

Keep tribalising everything okay?

2 Likes

Re: Eight Nigerian Men Arrested In Thailand For Online Romance Scam by Nobody: 1:26pm On Aug 07, 2018
Biafra - A stain on Nigeria's reputation abroad

3 Likes

Re: Eight Nigerian Men Arrested In Thailand For Online Romance Scam by shizzle1: 1:26pm On Aug 07, 2018
Yorubas are the problem of Nigeria-sanudi lamido
Re: Eight Nigerian Men Arrested In Thailand For Online Romance Scam by shizzle1: 1:27pm On Aug 07, 2018
Bolowolowo:
Biafra - A stain on Nigeria's reputation abroad
suffersticated moronnn
Re: Eight Nigerian Men Arrested In Thailand For Online Romance Scam by Nobody: 1:27pm On Aug 07, 2018
Simply deport all the Emeka's from your country. None is doing a legit job. They are romance scammers, drug rats and fraudsters. They are all over Asia. From India to China to Indonesia to Latin America. Okoro brothers have damaged Nigeria's reputation irretrievably.

These hopeless criminals have caused all Nigerians to be seen as criminals when applying for visas or arriving at foreign airports.

DNA of criminality. Tueh!!!

2 Likes

Re: Eight Nigerian Men Arrested In Thailand For Online Romance Scam by shizzle1: 1:27pm On Aug 07, 2018
Afonjas are useful idiots- fani kayode
Re: Eight Nigerian Men Arrested In Thailand For Online Romance Scam by Lordofthewest(m): 1:28pm On Aug 07, 2018
See this one you'll be shocked to know that in Thailand they already know the tribe most of these people come from in Nigeria even in South Africa landlords now ask if ure igbo before renting house to you because of their past experience in the hands of your people.. You better organize family meeting and talk sense to yourselves
izzou:

To you, it's a joke. To the world, Nigerians are scammers, terrorists, ritualists and the rest..

You guys fail to understand that innocent Nigerians pay for the crimes committed by these guys. When you try to apply for a visa, you are being judged by what someone else has committed

Keep tribalising everything okay?

4 Likes

Re: Eight Nigerian Men Arrested In Thailand For Online Romance Scam by shizzle1: 1:28pm On Aug 07, 2018
Say no to tribalism

cheesy grin
Re: Eight Nigerian Men Arrested In Thailand For Online Romance Scam by EmekaBlue(m): 1:28pm On Aug 07, 2018
ogadimma
Re: Eight Nigerian Men Arrested In Thailand For Online Romance Scam by shizzle1: 1:28pm On Aug 07, 2018
Lordofthewest:
See this one
suffersticated slowpoke smiley wink
Re: Eight Nigerian Men Arrested In Thailand For Online Romance Scam by kaykaymcb(m): 1:29pm On Aug 07, 2018
Man must to chop

check out my logo designs via the link in my signature....my designs are fantastic
Re: Eight Nigerian Men Arrested In Thailand For Online Romance Scam by wink2015(m): 1:29pm On Aug 07, 2018
grin
Re: Eight Nigerian Men Arrested In Thailand For Online Romance Scam by shizzle1: 1:30pm On Aug 07, 2018
LORDofODDS:
You don't have sense, try to be relevant for once.
cheesy grin

Server is overwhelmed grin
Re: Eight Nigerian Men Arrested In Thailand For Online Romance Scam by manikspears: 1:30pm On Aug 07, 2018
Pidginwhisper:
#SayNoToTribalism

Yes o,Chinedu Victor Okeke brother tongue

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Frustrated Nigerian Man Saved From Suicide "Who Gave You The Right To Save Me?" / EFCC Re-Arraigns Air Commodore Umar Over Money Laundering Allegations / Three Robbery Suspects Operating In NYSC Uniforms Arrested By SARS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.