Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Senators Overcome DSS, Force Their Way Into National Assembly (VIDEO) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senators Overcome DSS, Force Their Way Into National Assembly (VIDEO) (45675 Views)

Thief Breaks Into National Assembly Complex, Steals US Dollars, Office Equipment / Shi'ite Muslims Break Into National Assembly, Chase Police Away (Photos) / Saraki Sneaks Himself Into National Assembly In Rickety Vehicle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senators Overcome DSS, Force Their Way Into National Assembly (VIDEO) by Johnnyessence(m): 9:48am On Aug 07, 2018
icedbreez:

Brave woman. tyranny gaining ground in Nigeria.
she has already defend democracy in her capacity.

1 Like

Re: Senators Overcome DSS, Force Their Way Into National Assembly (VIDEO) by tinktanker: 9:49am On Aug 07, 2018
Sarkin:
Useless PDP members are always lawless.
Imagine a world without satanic cult (PDP).
Useless ipob party
PDP is the problem of earth...
Saraki is a small boy, he shall be disgraced.
I wonder if everyone thinks the way u think, the country will be in Anarchy. Why is the police partisan n foolish Nigerian like apshit zombies gives it a thumbs up
Re: Senators Overcome DSS, Force Their Way Into National Assembly (VIDEO) by pawesome(m): 9:51am On Aug 07, 2018
Sarkin:
Useless ipob party
painment....you and your masters should follow due process and not trying to play a fast one
Re: Senators Overcome DSS, Force Their Way Into National Assembly (VIDEO) by nedu89: 9:52am On Aug 07, 2018
Sarkin:
Useless PDP members are always lawless. Imagine a world without satanic cult (PDP). Useless ipob party PDP is the problem of earth... Saraki is a small boy, he shall be disgraced.
I doubt if people sometimes reason with their brains or talk through their anus
Re: Senators Overcome DSS, Force Their Way Into National Assembly (VIDEO) by david22uu(m): 9:53am On Aug 07, 2018
Sarkin:
Useless ipob party

It has pain u o
Re: Senators Overcome DSS, Force Their Way Into National Assembly (VIDEO) by ofeco: 9:57am On Aug 07, 2018
Sarkin:
Useless ipob party

you guys keep talking trash, DSS and police have no right to dictate the time and manner in which our senators and house members should be carrying our their responsibilities. the democratic gains that we have made from 1999 is gradually depreciating. People should learn to call a spade a spade, this form intimidation is undemocratic and unbecoming of govt that was formed under a democratic process.
Re: Senators Overcome DSS, Force Their Way Into National Assembly (VIDEO) by georgelilian154(f): 9:57am On Aug 07, 2018
Sarkin:
Useless ipob party

I think you are very useless for you to say that PDP senators are useless. I think you are a cow because no human will support the rubbish your useless party APC is doing because they lack knowledge and direction.
Re: Senators Overcome DSS, Force Their Way Into National Assembly (VIDEO) by 9jabull: 9:59am On Aug 07, 2018
Shame to zoogeria and those that believe in zoogeria politics.
grin
Re: Senators Overcome DSS, Force Their Way Into National Assembly (VIDEO) by Nobody: 10:02am On Aug 07, 2018
comfortmusa:
Lawless Apc. This bad for our democracy

Information reaching the PoliticsNGR newsdesk this morning reveals that senators and some house of Reps members have forced their way into the National Assembly Complex after they were blocked from entering the area by DSS officials.

It was gathered that the development is part of a move by some senators to impeach the Senate leadership.

Speaking to newsmen, Senator Kabir Ibrahim, said they had to force their way in to forestall any act of illegality.

"I got to the gate five minutes to seven. There were masked DSS men there and the Nigeria Police. But we are in now and waiting for our colleagues. They (security agents) gave us a condition.

They said the building will be open by 9:00 am and that they have a list that contains those (lawmakers) that will be allowed to go in".

Watch the Video HERE

https://politicsngr.com/breaking-senators-force-way-national-assembly-siege-dss-video/

All these news are just cheap means of promoting pdp or saraki, all these media antics pdp is playing wonnt fetch them victory,the real electorates are not twitter/NL active .
everyday i make a bet , if i donnt get to read dss storm dino house it gonna be siege @ saraki gate ,ekweremadu in a hot chase by IGP men,, apc memebers planning to sneak NASS 2am, fresh plot to bribe all senators ..... pdp have now becum ominipresent grin
Re: Senators Overcome DSS, Force Their Way Into National Assembly (VIDEO) by phase1: 10:02am On Aug 07, 2018
izzou:
grin

I really do not care grin

I just pray this country remains as one because I will need our unity to make the billions I intend to make

Remain one at what expense?
Re: Senators Overcome DSS, Force Their Way Into National Assembly (VIDEO) by brainhgeek(m): 10:03am On Aug 07, 2018
Sarkin:
Useless ipob party

APC is not in anyway innocent. The problems of this country remain APC and PDP. The earlier we push them out the better.
Re: Senators Overcome DSS, Force Their Way Into National Assembly (VIDEO) by teemswest(m): 10:03am On Aug 07, 2018
No photo of the masked DSS, let's don't allow politicians fool us, they constantly want to create scene and allow the common man feel his or freedom is at risk of being lost we all know that it's always for the love of power they seek
Re: Senators Overcome DSS, Force Their Way Into National Assembly (VIDEO) by GSA01: 10:04am On Aug 07, 2018
Lawmakers force their way through !! All this reporters will just be lying, The National assembly complex was opened by same DSS operatives and they are allowing lawmakers to enter only after thorough scrutiny, nothing like lawmakers forcing themselves inside..

1 Like

Re: Senators Overcome DSS, Force Their Way Into National Assembly (VIDEO) by Abooh: 10:06am On Aug 07, 2018
Can senators overcome DSS if they want to prevent them from entering national assembly.Bros, pls don't believe this story, only one teargas all the senators will landed in hospital for cardiac arrest

1 Like

Re: Senators Overcome DSS, Force Their Way Into National Assembly (VIDEO) by freshvine(f): 10:06am On Aug 07, 2018
I said it on facebook that the reason undemocratic Buhari ran to London was to allow illegality perpetuate as an alibi.

His goons will drive the integrity narrative of their principal if the leadership plot of undemocratic engagements backfires!
Re: Senators Overcome DSS, Force Their Way Into National Assembly (VIDEO) by danfricks: 10:07am On Aug 07, 2018
Wait Ooo the reason for this meeting today was because of the national issues at hand,why blocking people from entering the Senate chamber if there is no fowol play by the APC
Re: Senators Overcome DSS, Force Their Way Into National Assembly (VIDEO) by Walehelt(m): 10:08am On Aug 07, 2018
GSA01:
Lawmakers force their way through !! All this reporters will just be lying, The National assembly complex was opened by same DSS operatives and they are allowing lawmakers to enter only after thorough scrutiny, nothing like lawmakers forcing themselves inside..

thorough scrutiny for what
Re: Senators Overcome DSS, Force Their Way Into National Assembly (VIDEO) by Exquirejnr: 10:09am On Aug 07, 2018
Who's this Poo....
Sarkin:
Useless ipob party
Re: Senators Overcome DSS, Force Their Way Into National Assembly (VIDEO) by HomeOfMe(f): 10:10am On Aug 07, 2018
izzou:
grin

I really do not care grin

I just pray this country remains as one because I will need our unity to make the billions I intend to make

Gbam.
Re: Senators Overcome DSS, Force Their Way Into National Assembly (VIDEO) by LEOmaxi: 10:12am On Aug 07, 2018
Is this about political party or failure in leadership?
Sarkin:
Useless ipob party
Re: Senators Overcome DSS, Force Their Way Into National Assembly (VIDEO) by godliman: 10:13am On Aug 07, 2018
Sarkin:
Useless ipob party
THE ONLY SATANIC PARTY I KNOW IS APC
Re: Senators Overcome DSS, Force Their Way Into National Assembly (VIDEO) by Lanruze: 10:14am On Aug 07, 2018
Mark my words.........Oshiomole will be the major undertakers of APC...

Very sure.
Re: Senators Overcome DSS, Force Their Way Into National Assembly (VIDEO) by LEOmaxi: 10:16am On Aug 07, 2018
I am personally ashamed of him I swear
frankzone:
Shame on Osibanjo and APC
Re: Senators Overcome DSS, Force Their Way Into National Assembly (VIDEO) by Lilimax(f): 10:17am On Aug 07, 2018
OyiboOyibo:
APC and iberiberism
grin
Re: Senators Overcome DSS, Force Their Way Into National Assembly (VIDEO) by izzou(m): 10:18am On Aug 07, 2018
HomeOfMe:
Gbam.

Na so

Take am there jare grin

Omo iya mi cool

1 Like

Re: Senators Overcome DSS, Force Their Way Into National Assembly (VIDEO) by Baroba(m): 10:18am On Aug 07, 2018
Aldebaran:
Criminals...

I hate millitary rule...

But I think Nigeria and Nigerians need one now

What we have now is no different if not worse.Buhari was/ is a known tyrant he has not surprised me one bit..
Re: Senators Overcome DSS, Force Their Way Into National Assembly (VIDEO) by Lilimax(f): 10:19am On Aug 07, 2018
freshvine:
I said it on facebook that the reason undemocratic Buhari ran to London was to allow illegality perpetuate as an alibi.

His goons will drive the integrity narrative of their principal if the leadership plot of undemocratic engagements backfires!
London bridges are falling down already! he'll be cack nah embarassed
Re: Senators Overcome DSS, Force Their Way Into National Assembly (VIDEO) by CioAngels(f): 10:23am On Aug 07, 2018
aminulive:
@POLITICSNGR

Information reaching the PoliticsNGR newsdesk this morning reveals that senators and some house of Reps members have forced their way into the National Assembly Complex after they were blocked from entering the area by DSS officials.

It was gathered that the development is part of a move by some senators to impeach the Senate leadership.

Speaking to newsmen, Senator Kabir Ibrahim, said they had to force their way in to forestall any act of illegality.

"I got to the gate five minutes to seven. There were masked DSS men there and the Nigeria Police. But we are in now and waiting for our colleagues. They (security agents) gave us a condition.

They said the building will be open by 9:00 am and that they have a list that contains those (lawmakers) that will be allowed to go in".

Watch the Video HERE

https://politicsngr.com/breaking-senators-force-way-national-assembly-siege-dss-video/
See lies smells allover DSS, block indeed.
Re: Senators Overcome DSS, Force Their Way Into National Assembly (VIDEO) by Lomprico2: 10:24am On Aug 07, 2018
Tintinnoty:
The country is in a big mess.

How did we find ourselves here?

By voting in a tyrant as president!
Re: Senators Overcome DSS, Force Their Way Into National Assembly (VIDEO) by bubu2019: 10:29am On Aug 07, 2018
Sarkin:
Useless ipob party
chai e de pain am weeeeelll well
Re: Senators Overcome DSS, Force Their Way Into National Assembly (VIDEO) by xest(m): 10:30am On Aug 07, 2018
Sarkin:
Useless ipob party
boko haram spotted
Re: Senators Overcome DSS, Force Their Way Into National Assembly (VIDEO) by CioAngels(f): 10:35am On Aug 07, 2018
ultimatebas:
shocked . So i guess the list held by DSS is to allow only APC members in, so as to give leeway for the anticipated impeachment of Saraki.
And the dullard travelled to make it seem as though it was Osibanjo that spearheaded the whole process.What a shame .Worst government ever.

1 million dollars per senator working.
It is very sad that merited highly educated VP is a tool in the hands of the uneducated certificate buyers. Osinbajo takes orders from illiterates to do what is wrong. I wonder, just wonder how long will he remain their stooge in slave cave? He is highly been used for ills.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Adamawa: Fintiri Declares Curfew As Residents Loot Govt Warehouses / Bashir Ahmad Reacts To His Reported Sack By President Buhari / The Police Station Built By Shauibu Saleh, Kaduna North LGA Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.