Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,597 members, 7,958,838 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 04:51 AM

What Do You Think About The In My Feeling Video By Drake? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Do You Think About The In My Feeling Video By Drake? (262 Views)

DOWNLOAD: Fireboy DML – Friday Feeling (VIDEO) / In My Feelings Lyrics By Drake Feat. Lil Wayne, Magnolia Shorty / Audio | Listen To God's Plan By Drake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Think About The In My Feeling Video By Drake? by larryfranky: 9:17am On Aug 07, 2018

Drake recently released the In MY Feelings Video which has gotten around 50 million downloads as at the time of this post.
I watched the video, and could say it was awesome and I think you all have to watch it as well.
What do you think about this video, is it worth the hype?
lets know in the comment section.
Download In My Feelings Video

(1) (Reply)

Comytush_boyfriend / American Star Ciara Collaborates With Tekno For Her New Single / [new Music] Davido – Nwa Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.