Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,103 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

PDP Senators Now Inside NASS (See Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Senators Now Inside NASS (See Photos) (54255 Views)

Battle-ready APC, PDP Senators Perfect Strategies / Akpabio Laughing With PDP Senators At Ekweremadu's Home 2 Weeks Before Defection / PDP Senators Help Dino Melaye To Stand Up At The Senate (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Senators Now Inside NASS (See Photos) by onlytiles(m): 10:17am On Aug 07, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
Behaving like overfed kids...

Their Modus Operandi:

Raise false alarm

get the ipob pigs crying all over the cyberspace.

get the The Vanguard and Thisday Newspaper give it a publication.

Then post another line: We are trying to overcome the security agencies..

and finally, post a picture of grown up men dancing and back stabbing and calling themselves warriors..

They can only fool the idiotic pigs and not sane Nigerians.

False alarm you said, was there any crisis in the national assembly? what is DSS doing there blocking the entrance? for your information, National assembly is a different arm of government and executive has no reason to encroach into their affairs unless invited. and FYI the police and DSS are under executive. so I is like one arm of government trying to take over of the other arm by force.
Re: PDP Senators Now Inside NASS (See Photos) by idonhammer: 10:18am On Aug 07, 2018
The second pix is a total sign of loyalty to Sarakicious. The man wey sabi. Meanwhile, Tinubu Right now.

Re: PDP Senators Now Inside NASS (See Photos) by omoiyalayi(m): 10:21am On Aug 07, 2018
Where is saraki and Dino ?
Re: PDP Senators Now Inside NASS (See Photos) by bakaredc: 10:22am On Aug 07, 2018
Iamgrey5:
NAIRALANDers are the most gullible set of people on the cyberspace.

If the DSS were ordered to keep them out, not even a million of these senators can gain entrance into the senate floor.

Plus it only takes a few minutes to impeach Saraki if the APC have the numbers.

Only PDP will formulate a story and start dancing to the tune of their songs like mad people to the cheers of their ever gullible audience cheesy
I was going to type this after reading some comments here , but then just felt it's waste of effort trying to correct one who has chosen to be unapologetic in gullibility.

Even AIT reporter Omo Bazuaye reported that the security operatives were checking in lawmakers from both parties

1 Like

Re: PDP Senators Now Inside NASS (See Photos) by modupe2: 10:23am On Aug 07, 2018
I could only sight less than 20 people out of 109...................
Re: PDP Senators Now Inside NASS (See Photos) by bloodykiller: 10:23am On Aug 07, 2018
JasonScoolari:
Ngene, I caught sarrki crying and begging you to help him facilitate his defection and remove his name as a BMC beneficiary.

Do the needful or i expose you.
please bro tell me a story naaa need to hear shocked
Re: PDP Senators Now Inside NASS (See Photos) by Cocolatti(m): 10:24am On Aug 07, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

Their Modus Operandi:

Raise false alarm

and finally, post a picture of grown up men dancing and back stabbing and calling themselves warriors..

E pain am!!!!!
Re: PDP Senators Now Inside NASS (See Photos) by doctokwus: 10:24am On Aug 07, 2018
Johnnyessence:
Brave Encounter!

Honourable Boma Goodhead from Rivers State, confronts the masked DSS men blocking the National assembly, What a great woman. She shouted pointing fingers to the mask man!

"I dare you to shoot me"!
" I said shoot me"!!
" Is this how President Jonathan left Democracy for President Buhari!?
This is a classic that should be inscribed at the entrance of the NASS.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Senators Now Inside NASS (See Photos) by Nobody: 10:25am On Aug 07, 2018
God bless Dr Abubakar Bukola Saraki the honourable President of the Senate of the Federal Republic of Nigeria

Grace will take you so far in life, keep being gracious

1 Like

Re: PDP Senators Now Inside NASS (See Photos) by Nobody: 10:27am On Aug 07, 2018
buhariguy:
Thank God, all this are happening against all the propaganda by the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra terrorist party PDP senators.
Buhari is a Democrat.
But thief saraki must be remove.
Tomorrow is another day
That is how they will be forcing themselves in till after election.
eyah, u r trying so hard to defend a bad product
Re: PDP Senators Now Inside NASS (See Photos) by SantiRAMBO: 10:27am On Aug 07, 2018
osazeeblue01:
The Idiotic Buhari and his supporters will soon get tired.

Is only God that can give power.
Who gave Buhari power? The devil abi
Re: PDP Senators Now Inside NASS (See Photos) by comos: 10:27am On Aug 07, 2018
bakaredc:

I was going to type this after reading some comments here , but then just felt it's waste of effort trying to correct one who has chosen to be unapologetic in gullibility.

Even AIT reporter Omo Bazuaye reported that the security operatives were checking in lawmakers from both parties

you are a complete liar,

I listened to AIT political platform this morning, he did not said such thing.

He said DSS has barricaded the national house of assembly
Re: PDP Senators Now Inside NASS (See Photos) by hamzyluv(m): 10:29am On Aug 07, 2018
LibertyRep:
Whoever ordered the deployment of the DSS to the NASS this morning is obviously not interested in the peaceful reconvening of the Senators.

We may not like the law makers but then the National Assembly shouldn't be exposed to such ridicule for the sake of our democracy. Do we know who stole the mace yet?

Democracy seems to be under threat in Nigeria.
which senators? Why are you guys don't thinking outside the box for once , the NASS president shot down the chamber till December , federal government compelled then to reopen it or face total lock down

Now they are playing on Ur intelligent as if federal government wants to install yet to decamp senator as Senate president .. grin

They only use style obey federal government ..

Have u ever been to the NASS? If no then, securities men never for once leave the 4 corridors of the place. If u don't know the same place house more than 2 thousands people .. from cleaner to PA to both lower and upper chamber , drivers , PA to PA, errand boys, political thugs.etc
Re: PDP Senators Now Inside NASS (See Photos) by Eketem: 10:30am On Aug 07, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

Their Modus Operandi:

Raise false alarm

Please what then was DSS doing there abi was it PDP senators who sent them there?
Re: PDP Senators Now Inside NASS (See Photos) by Moukandjo: 10:31am On Aug 07, 2018
Johnnyessence:
Brave Encounter!

Honourable Boma Goodhead from Rivers State, confronts the masked DSS men blocking the National assembly, What a great woman. She shouted pointing fingers to the mask man!

"I dare you to shoot me"!
" I said shoot me"!!
" Is this how President Jonathan left Democracy for President Buhari!?
doctokwus:

This is a classic that should be inscribed at the entrance of the NASS.
You mean the democracy that had NASS members scaling fence because they were blocked from entering their own premises in order to impeach Tambuwal? You think everybody has short memories like the daft Jonathan sycophants & the extremely confused I-regret-voting-for-Buhari crew? Nawa o!

Re: PDP Senators Now Inside NASS (See Photos) by Daplux4: 10:33am On Aug 07, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

Their Modus Operandi:

Raise false alarm

if you did not succeed in removing saraki be rest assured those names belong to you.
Re: PDP Senators Now Inside NASS (See Photos) by Barfibassey(m): 10:33am On Aug 07, 2018
tsephanyah:
PDP and propaganda like Chukwu and.......
Lol..... chukwu
Re: PDP Senators Now Inside NASS (See Photos) by Newmanluckyman(m): 10:34am On Aug 07, 2018
...APC done cast last last.
Re: PDP Senators Now Inside NASS (See Photos) by Koralords: 10:35am On Aug 07, 2018
This apc is making pdp look like saints and more popular ...all the wrongs pdp did that we condemning them for pdp is now doing worse
Re: PDP Senators Now Inside NASS (See Photos) by munas: 10:40am On Aug 07, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

Their Modus Operandi:

Raise false alarm

You are a FOOL....i repeat...you are a very BIG FOOL.

The videos are everywhere...The DSS is blocking NA members from gaining access to the nation assembly.
This is a civilian coup plotted by your lord and master Buhari before leaving for the fake vacation.

By Gods grace it will not work.The tyrant will not have his way.

I dont know how much you are been paid for all these,but that money will be a coal of fire on you are your entire household

Fool....

2 Likes

Re: PDP Senators Now Inside NASS (See Photos) by Lovetoglory(m): 10:44am On Aug 07, 2018
dukie25:
Victory at last.

Wanna mess with Saraki.
Saraki is the greatest revolutionary strategist at the moment.

just look at them, like babies. they've been having sleepless night over saraki's remover. these are the politicians nigerian youths are helping to win elections. nigeria as a country is dead on arrival and will never be better not because of the leaders per say, but because of the youths who are and continue to be fools of the politicians. God help us!
Re: PDP Senators Now Inside NASS (See Photos) by Nobody: 10:45am On Aug 07, 2018
LadyExcellency:
PDP has spies in APC.

Until APC gets rid of these spies, there will be nothing worth celebrating for their dubious plot against Nigerians

these is not about spies or moles,, its moreof falsecry antics,, pdp feels the only way to sell themselves back to nigerians is to get there sympathy ... that was the card fayose played lately.
Take a honest look @ the pictures uploaded above ,,asides bruce & other pdp senators on ground where are the plotters akpabio & apc members ,, bruce should av snapped them as well ...obviously they were absent again
Re: PDP Senators Now Inside NASS (See Photos) by Lovetoglory(m): 10:48am On Aug 07, 2018
munas:

You are a FOOL....i repeat...you are a very BIG FOOL.

The videos are everywhere...The DSS is blocking NA members from gaining access to the nation assembly.
This is a civilian coup plotted by your lord and master Buhari before leaving for the fake vacation.

By Gods grace it will not work.The tyrant will not have his way.

I dont know how much you are been paid for all these,but that money will be a coal of fire on you are your entire household

Fool....

i think you are the biggest fool here, malu. can you tell what the senators are doing in the national assembly today? is it today they are conveying? I thought today was suppose to be the leadership meeting. are they all leaders of natassmb? ode
Re: PDP Senators Now Inside NASS (See Photos) by Born2Breed(f): 10:51am On Aug 07, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

Their Modus Operandi:

Raise false alarm

Cry me a river
Re: PDP Senators Now Inside NASS (See Photos) by LadyExcellency: 10:52am On Aug 07, 2018
Iamgrey5:
NAIRALANDers are the most gullible set of people on the cyberspace.

If the DSS were ordered to keep them out, not even a million of these senators can gain entrance into the senate floor.

Plus it only takes a few minutes to impeach Saraki if the APC have the numbers.

Only PDP will formulate a story and start dancing to the tune of their songs like mad people to the cheers of their ever gullible audience cheesy

Opinion of a coward.

We all should then live at the mercy of a dictator for fear of death and represial.
Re: PDP Senators Now Inside NASS (See Photos) by wizseller: 10:53am On Aug 07, 2018
LibertyRep:
Whoever ordered the deployment of the DSS to the NASS this morning is obviously not interested in the peaceful reconvening of the Senators.

We may not like the law makers but then the National Assembly shouldn't be exposed to such ridicule for the sake of our democracy. Do we know who stole the mace yet?

Democracy seems to be under threat in Nigeria.

All thanks to Buhari the wicked tyrant
Re: PDP Senators Now Inside NASS (See Photos) by meforyou1(m): 10:55am On Aug 07, 2018
Racoon:
[s][/s]

Sorry madam.You dullard boss, Osinbajo, Oshiomole,APC senators & all members of your click have lost this one again.
ngeneukwenu is a man. He was exposed one time he took pictures of abakiliki road and mirror reflection showed his ugly face

1 Like

Re: PDP Senators Now Inside NASS (See Photos) by meforyou1(m): 10:56am On Aug 07, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

Their Modus Operandi:

Raise false alarm

boy, u threatened to expose abakiliki bad roads long ago. We are still waiting
Re: PDP Senators Now Inside NASS (See Photos) by LadyExcellency: 10:57am On Aug 07, 2018
ericsmith:

these is not about spies or moles,, its moreof falsecry antics,, pdp feels the only way to sell themselves back to nigerians is to get there sympathy ... that was the card fayose played lately.
Take a honest look @ the pictures uploaded above ,,asides bruce & other pdp senators on ground where are the plotters akpabio & apc members ,, bruce should av snapped them as well ...obviously they were absent again

There is nothing to sell here. When you marry two husbands, you alone can tell yourself the better of the two.

PDP was a better option. PDP was both ruling party with somewhat credible opposition within itself unlike APC that will hide evil within the presidency without questioning its leadership

1 Like

Re: PDP Senators Now Inside NASS (See Photos) by gentlegenius(m): 10:57am On Aug 07, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

Their Modus Operandi:

Raise false alarm

Those still following Buhari right now are the real enemies of this country...

Re: PDP Senators Now Inside NASS (See Photos) by stanleyazo(m): 10:59am On Aug 07, 2018
Awon juicy appointment seekers
Re: PDP Senators Now Inside NASS (See Photos) by Daguccizgreat(m): 11:04am On Aug 07, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

Their Modus Operandi:

Raise false alarm

Oldie take it easy. Cardiac arrest is real ��

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hoodlums Loot Senator Gershom Bassey's Family House In Calabar, Set It Ablaze / Obiano Chased Out Of Fagge campaign venue In Onitsha (video) / ‘Al-Qaeda Is Penetrating North-West Nigeria’ — US Alerts Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.