Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,002 members, 7,821,510 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

Why It’s Hard For Yemi Alade To Release Another Hit Song - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why It’s Hard For Yemi Alade To Release Another Hit Song (727 Views)

AFCON 2023: Yemi Alade To Thrill Fans At Opening Ceremony / Victoria Kimani Twerks For Yemi Alade (photos) / Yemi Alade To Assist Amaka Jaja, A Sick Woman After Her Husband Dumped Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why It’s Hard For Yemi Alade To Release Another Hit Song by WizPrince1(m): 9:40am On Aug 07, 2018

Yemi Alade used to be that singer that we cherish so much in terms of interesting dance songs, but these days, it’s hard to find her in the charts and we might have a clue about why it’s so.

The female Nigerian artist who came to spotlight with her hit Song, ‘Johnny’, is trying her best to get back to position but things are not really working out for her. You know that feeling you get when you’ve planned well for something and it ends up being something of disappointment. All things considered, that’s what she could be facing in the wake of taking a shot at tunes that later didn’t work out.

I’ve examined her and her developments so many times and I can state Yemi could be doing a few things wrong and that’s what I need to quickly discuss with you all on Primetweets below, so you can have a thought regarding my musings also.

Reasons Why It’s Hard for Yemi Alade to Release a Hit Song

1. Yemi Alade Tours Too Much

Sometimes, as an artist (Nigerian), you have to sit and consider (think about) your profession and years you’ll remain significant and furthermore the present pattern in your hood because your people made you your identity and you have to continue feeding them.

Between 2017 and 2018, if she’s not in Kenya, she’s in Namibia or Tanzania and after that, chill in Europe. Yemi has been hellbent on touring round Nations, with how many hit songs sef? undecided Even when knowing she still have works to do as she was gradually loosing it.

We have artists in Nigeria that have buckled down abroad, yet they needed to return home since they realize that Nigeria is behind their prosperity. Take a look at Davido, Tiwa Savage and others that does tours outside but still endeavor to remain pertinent in Nigeria, even Wizkid began doing home music when he saw that it is Nigeria that needs him more. That was the case of Sarkodie of Ghana. Same thing Olamide, Phyno and Reminisce saw that influenced them to choose to stay ‘local rappers’ nevertheless, that doesn’t mean they can’t do coordinated effort outside.

My Sister, even 2face that sang 'African Queen' that gained remote acknowledgments’ is as yet significant today. As of now, his song, ‘Amaka’ is in top 5 in Nigerian music charts, but he always does things well. Just try and drop something amazing so we don’t forget about you easily.

2. She Doesn’t Follow Trends

It’s dismal to see Yemi Alade who is clearly a Singer and Dancer not following the Shaku Shaku trend. Following current pattern is common everywhere, even in the States. By and by, Yemi could have appeared better in the Shaku Shaku style as it’d be less demanding for her being a decent Dancer. If Tiwa Savage could hop on it and do well, why can’t you give it a try?

3. Yemi Alade Doesn’t Work With The Right People

Always, you ought to have an unmistakable reason you’re teaming up with different artists. Is it to create a hit song or to deliver a tune that only 10,000 individuals will keep in their gadgets or simply listen on the web? To the extent I know, Yemi Alade hasn’t improved the situation with joint efforts and that is on account of she not picking the right people.

If people could be rushing to include Duncan Mighty of then, and Slimcase of now in their songs, that implies there’s something about them, not on the grounds that they are too good, but because of the fact that they are trending. No one will rate you low for working with artists, all they just need is a hit song and that’s what you’re looking for too.

----

Let me end here. I think even a reasonable individual will comprehend that these realities are exceptional. It’s difficult to see Tiwa Savage and Yemi Alade comparison nowadays since we all know the difference. She is 29, yet Yemi could accomplish progressively if she concentrate more on a Hit Song. She has lost a great deal of fan base. Forget about Instagram followers, I even follow my enemies there just to ‘perceive’ what they are doing. LOL! grin

Okay, you can drop your reaction below by responding with the catches. See you later on the next one! wink wink

SOURCE: PRIMETWEETS
https://www.primetweets.com.ng/2018/08/yemi-alade-hit-song-review.html

cc:
Lalasticlala
OAM4J
Mynd44
Ishilove
Re: Why It’s Hard For Yemi Alade To Release Another Hit Song by DABREEZYTOS(f): 10:11am On Aug 07, 2018
nice one....i totally agree with you..anyways FTC

1 Like

Re: Why It’s Hard For Yemi Alade To Release Another Hit Song by andray12(m): 11:20am On Aug 07, 2018
tbh

her juju don fade

not hating tho

lipsrsealed
Re: Why It’s Hard For Yemi Alade To Release Another Hit Song by danieljoel759: 11:24am On Aug 07, 2018
wow...nice analysis

1 Like

Re: Why It’s Hard For Yemi Alade To Release Another Hit Song by WizPrince1(m): 1:04pm On Aug 07, 2018
Mods...
Lalasticlala
Re: Why It’s Hard For Yemi Alade To Release Another Hit Song by VeeBabs(m): 1:12pm On Aug 07, 2018
I never considered Yemi Alade an artiste. She's one of those highly overrated, media-promoted ones out there. Her lyrics are perhaps the most meaningless and shallowest of all.
Re: Why It’s Hard For Yemi Alade To Release Another Hit Song by WizPrince1(m): 3:34pm On Aug 07, 2018
VeeBabs:
I never considered Yemi Alade an artiste. She's one of those highly overrated, media-promoted ones out there. Her lyrics are perhaps the most meaningless and shallowest of all.

Easy na grin grin

Lalasticlala
Seun
Re: Why It’s Hard For Yemi Alade To Release Another Hit Song by SIMPLYkush: 5:02pm On Aug 07, 2018
she sings and encourage girls to ask for money first b4 opening pussy
Re: Why It’s Hard For Yemi Alade To Release Another Hit Song by WizPrince1(m): 5:13pm On Aug 07, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
she sings and encourage girls to ask for money first b4 opening pussy

grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Funke Akindele And Hubby JJC Skillz Celebrate Second Wedding Anniversary-PHOTOS / "U Stupid Die" - Bobrisky Replies Troll (PHOTO) / DJ Khaled's $26m New Mansion In Miami Beach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.