Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,717 members, 7,820,500 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

News Update: Photos Of Senators Seating In Front Of Senate Chambers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / News Update: Photos Of Senators Seating In Front Of Senate Chambers (2251 Views)

INEC Voters Completed Registration Update (Photos) / List Of Senators-elect So Far Declared- Premium Times / Defection Aftermath: Names Of Senators Remaining In APC (FULL LIST) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

News Update: Photos Of Senators Seating In Front Of Senate Chambers by Ritzy10(f): 9:51am On Aug 07, 2018
After forcefully gaining access into the National Assembly, PDP senators are now seating in front of the senate chambers.

From Zenithnaija.com

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/photos-of-senators-seating-in-front-of-senate-chambers/

cc: Lalasticlala

Re: News Update: Photos Of Senators Seating In Front Of Senate Chambers by Nobody: 9:57am On Aug 07, 2018
No oooo!!! they should come and sit in front of my corridor. Mtcheew! "Op op op" how many times I call you?

Re: News Update: Photos Of Senators Seating In Front Of Senate Chambers by Nobody: 9:57am On Aug 07, 2018
1&2 comment? Ouch! Blame my network. Ain't a greedy fellow grin
Re: News Update: Photos Of Senators Seating In Front Of Senate Chambers by nero2face: 9:57am On Aug 07, 2018
It wasn't this hot 4yrs ago... Buhari is really a Bad Man
Re: News Update: Photos Of Senators Seating In Front Of Senate Chambers by Fierce11: 9:58am On Aug 07, 2018
Re: News Update: Photos Of Senators Seating In Front Of Senate Chambers by wallex1983(m): 10:18am On Aug 07, 2018
One thing I hate with home video and Africa Magic is that they are not real....

Come and see real drama here biko
Re: News Update: Photos Of Senators Seating In Front Of Senate Chambers by wallex1983(m): 10:20am On Aug 07, 2018
Gv
Re: News Update: Photos Of Senators Seating In Front Of Senate Chambers by Nobody: 10:21am On Aug 07, 2018
I thought they are on recess.

What exactly is wrong with buhari?
Re: News Update: Photos Of Senators Seating In Front Of Senate Chambers by Nobody: 10:26am On Aug 07, 2018
FortifiedCity:
I thought they are on recess.

What exactly is wrong with buhari?

It shall never be well with buhari and all the enemies of humanity who voted him into power.

1 Like

Re: News Update: Photos Of Senators Seating In Front Of Senate Chambers by Sirjamo: 10:37am On Aug 07, 2018
Only one canister of teargas would do the magic
Re: News Update: Photos Of Senators Seating In Front Of Senate Chambers by Beeman1(m): 10:38am On Aug 07, 2018
Elder001:

It shall never be well with buhari and all the enemies of humanity who voted him into power.
Shataap there. Nyamiri Arne.
Re: News Update: Photos Of Senators Seating In Front Of Senate Chambers by Johnnyessence(m): 10:49am On Aug 07, 2018
Brave Encounter!
Honourable Boma Goodhead from Rivers State, confronts the masked DSS men blocking the National assembly, What a great woman. She shouted pointing fingers to the mask man!
"I dare you to shoot me"!
" I said shoot me"!!
" Is this how President Jonathan left Democracy for President Buhari!?
Re: News Update: Photos Of Senators Seating In Front Of Senate Chambers by kmaster007: 10:51am On Aug 07, 2018
late comers... am liking dis.... dis is hw his supposed to be not like seating and collecting millions of money jst 4 attending meeting
Re: News Update: Photos Of Senators Seating In Front Of Senate Chambers by bestviewer: 11:06am On Aug 07, 2018
PDP POWER cheesy

1 Like

Re: News Update: Photos Of Senators Seating In Front Of Senate Chambers by Bimpe29: 12:14pm On Aug 07, 2018
It is an open fact that, Buhari and APC are tyrant, desperate and undemocratic. Even PDP did not do up to this in 2014 when APC were castigating PDP. Fast forward to 2018, when we believe APC would have brought the progressive changes it promised, nay, APC is promoting anarchy and sheer disrespect for rule of law/assault on our nascent democracy.
Their plot will ultimately be in futility.

1 Like

Re: News Update: Photos Of Senators Seating In Front Of Senate Chambers by Emperetrice(f): 1:56pm On Aug 07, 2018
Looking for where to buy cheap data bundles @ lower rates Then look no more.
We sell data for as low as #600 . Kindly check my signature for more.
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Exclusive: How Nnamdi Kanu Escaped, Made His Way To London, Then To Israel / What Will President Buhari Be Remembered For? / PDP agent shot dead in Imo (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.