Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,472 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

Olayode Juliana's Parents Reconcile After 17 Years Of Divorce - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olayode Juliana's Parents Reconcile After 17 Years Of Divorce (35855 Views)

Olayode Juliana, Brother And Parents - Mother & Father (Photo) / Olayode Juliana Stunning Look To AMVCA 2018 (Photo) / Funke Akindele Calls Out Olayode Juliana ( Toyo Baby) For Being An Ingrate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olayode Juliana's Parents Reconcile After 17 Years Of Divorce by Mowunmiaf: 9:57am On Aug 07, 2018
Nollywood actress and author Olayode Juliana has revealed that a possible wedding might be happening between her parents who have been separated for 17 years.

Juliana shared the good news of how she and her siblings tried to unite the couple after several attempts and finally God made it possible.

The actress is popular for featuring in Funke Akindele’s ”Jenifa’s Diary” as Toyo baby, after which she wrote her first book ”Rebirth”.

Check out her lengthy post below:

WEDDING BELLS ARE RINGING❤�❤
I know that my Rebirth Fam @rebirthnetwork would be able to relate more with what I am about to share.
Gosh where do I start? My heart is racing…I still can’t believe it. I have prayed for it to happen for 17 years. At some point, I stopped praying about it because nothing changed, things only got worse.

My elder sisters called for a meeting, and between us, we wanted to reconcile my mum and dad but we didn’t tell them about it. I was so afraid. I wondered if they would come or if our plans to bring them back together would work. So, three days before the meeting, I started praying about it. I started imagining them together. I was just doing everything by faith.

On Sunday morning, I had cold feet. I was so afraid. “God, please do it this time”, was my prayer when I entered my late sister’s house for the meeting.
It was a VERY long process but yaaaaaaaay THEY MADE UP ��� They hugged each other and looked into each other’s eyes and started laughing. Then my mum started crying and my siblings and I joined in the tears of joy…

I’m still in shock.
So fam, wedding bells are ringing �� oh
THERE IS NOTHING GOD CAN NOT DO. DON’T STOP PRAYING. DON’T STOP BELIEVING. HE WILL DO IT IN HIS OWN TIME…
I join my faith with everyone whose parents are divorced or separated for whatever reason and I declare that the same God who answered my prayer after 17 years will do yours if you so desire (Amen)
Ankara Top @irenestitches
#GODSTILLANSWERSPRAYERS
#GODISALWAYSGOOD
#WITHGODNOTHINGISIMPOSSIBLE
#WEDDINGBELLS

Source: http://aftrending.com/jenifas-diarytoyo-babys-parents-finally-reconcile-after-17-years-of-divorce/

11 Likes

Re: Olayode Juliana's Parents Reconcile After 17 Years Of Divorce by Nobody: 10:00am On Aug 07, 2018
So happy for them. That is how God intended marriage to be, for life.

23 Likes

Re: Olayode Juliana's Parents Reconcile After 17 Years Of Divorce by Tamarapetty(f): 12:24pm On Aug 07, 2018
Ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olayode Juliana's Parents Reconcile After 17 Years Of Divorce by faithfull18(f): 1:06pm On Aug 07, 2018
Good one.
Re: Olayode Juliana's Parents Reconcile After 17 Years Of Divorce by Mowunmiaf: 2:46pm On Aug 07, 2018
cc;lalasticlala
Re: Olayode Juliana's Parents Reconcile After 17 Years Of Divorce by Nobody: 5:00pm On Aug 07, 2018
Very good news.
So happy for her.

No matter how far you have gone on the wrong road.....TURN BACK!

5 Likes

Re: Olayode Juliana's Parents Reconcile After 17 Years Of Divorce by kolafolabi(m): 5:01pm On Aug 07, 2018
Good luck to them as they start another new life

3 Likes

Re: Olayode Juliana's Parents Reconcile After 17 Years Of Divorce by SEONaijaExpert: 5:01pm On Aug 07, 2018
Congratulations to Toyo baby. It's a good feeling to have one's parents together.

4 Likes

Re: Olayode Juliana's Parents Reconcile After 17 Years Of Divorce by apcmustwin(f): 5:01pm On Aug 07, 2018
Issorait. So make we faint?

4 Likes

Re: Olayode Juliana's Parents Reconcile After 17 Years Of Divorce by ShawtCake(f): 5:02pm On Aug 07, 2018
Some parents are not meant to be together.. They relate better from afar.. I know what I'm saying sha..

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olayode Juliana's Parents Reconcile After 17 Years Of Divorce by Centcanada: 5:02pm On Aug 07, 2018
Popularity in the making. You come day use your people day popular? Its good news finally.
Re: Olayode Juliana's Parents Reconcile After 17 Years Of Divorce by TroublemakerPro: 5:03pm On Aug 07, 2018
Beautiful big eyes I don't mind her looking at me like this
If you know you know.

4 Likes

Re: Olayode Juliana's Parents Reconcile After 17 Years Of Divorce by vikkeee(m): 5:04pm On Aug 07, 2018
will there be owanbe party and honeymoon?
Re: Olayode Juliana's Parents Reconcile After 17 Years Of Divorce by Lanre4uonly(m): 5:04pm On Aug 07, 2018
Congratulations to the family.

4 Likes

Re: Olayode Juliana's Parents Reconcile After 17 Years Of Divorce by olawale870: 5:04pm On Aug 07, 2018
Good news

1 Like

Re: Olayode Juliana's Parents Reconcile After 17 Years Of Divorce by omoyankee3(m): 5:05pm On Aug 07, 2018
Congrats
Re: Olayode Juliana's Parents Reconcile After 17 Years Of Divorce by Sirpaul(m): 5:05pm On Aug 07, 2018
One Good news since morning
Re: Olayode Juliana's Parents Reconcile After 17 Years Of Divorce by EloquentJoy(f): 5:06pm On Aug 07, 2018
Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Olayode Juliana's Parents Reconcile After 17 Years Of Divorce by generationz(f): 5:06pm On Aug 07, 2018
I love this lady's skin tone

1 Like

Re: Olayode Juliana's Parents Reconcile After 17 Years Of Divorce by savagefinder1: 5:06pm On Aug 07, 2018
I just really wish social media could keep off people's privacy.

But... That's the steep price for the littlest amount of stardom.

What do I know anyway?
#Just saying

2 Likes

Re: Olayode Juliana's Parents Reconcile After 17 Years Of Divorce by Moji12(f): 5:07pm On Aug 07, 2018
Nawa good to hear
Re: Olayode Juliana's Parents Reconcile After 17 Years Of Divorce by innocential3032(m): 5:10pm On Aug 07, 2018
Lai lai, 17 years of separation. I dnt pray i hav d same problem buh if i got seperated frm my wife n we did nt reconcile after 5 months then we cn neva cum back again. She might b enjoying her self with other men out there nah, so no need to accept her bk

1 Like

Re: Olayode Juliana's Parents Reconcile After 17 Years Of Divorce by tstx(m): 5:15pm On Aug 07, 2018
wetin concern me

2 Likes

Re: Olayode Juliana's Parents Reconcile After 17 Years Of Divorce by BollingtonBabe(f): 5:16pm On Aug 07, 2018
Nice
Re: Olayode Juliana's Parents Reconcile After 17 Years Of Divorce by stano2(m): 5:16pm On Aug 07, 2018
What were they waiting for undecided undecided
Congrats!!
Re: Olayode Juliana's Parents Reconcile After 17 Years Of Divorce by Peter4naz(m): 5:17pm On Aug 07, 2018
“I’m so tired,” Tonto Dikeh breaks down on nstagram

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXuX28ABF9Y
Re: Olayode Juliana's Parents Reconcile After 17 Years Of Divorce by Nobody: 5:21pm On Aug 07, 2018
Wow! But off course they must have had and dumped many partners before deciding to reconcile. God is good

1 Like

Re: Olayode Juliana's Parents Reconcile After 17 Years Of Divorce by kingthreat(m): 5:22pm On Aug 07, 2018
If they don't settle the issue that made them separate, they will still separate again.

4 Likes

Re: Olayode Juliana's Parents Reconcile After 17 Years Of Divorce by kolnel: 5:22pm On Aug 07, 2018
Awesome
I hope it’s not for the camera
Or for toyo baby to sell another book

2 Likes

Re: Olayode Juliana's Parents Reconcile After 17 Years Of Divorce by loverboys: 5:23pm On Aug 07, 2018
toyo baby, congrats to ur parents
Re: Olayode Juliana's Parents Reconcile After 17 Years Of Divorce by justflow1(m): 5:27pm On Aug 07, 2018
apcmustwin:
Issorait. So make we faint?
Ah.... I sobe for the fate of your mendulla when it start working rationally, it must surely explode. (for it has never accomodated anything reasonable before).

Happiness is relative

Even your monikar shows how menta....... retarded you are

1 Like

Re: Olayode Juliana's Parents Reconcile After 17 Years Of Divorce by Deo1986(m): 5:28pm On Aug 07, 2018
17 years is a long time to be separated. How would they ever get along?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mercy BBNaija: Nkechi Blessing Cries As She Celebrates Victory / Sammie Okposo Celebrates His 50th Birthday (Photos) / Laide Bakare Flaunts Weight Loss In Gorgeous Mini Dress (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.